Chapter 52 – Powerless
166 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The large man held Romy up by the chain around his neck, his feet not able to touch the ground

He tried to struggle again, but even with regular exercise, he only had the strength of a 165cm tall slim woman. 

The man pinned her to a table and chained her wrists and ankles to the table. 

Romy panicked when he realized that it wasn't a table at all, but a stretching rack!

He laughed as he groped Romy's breast and put his hand on the wheel that would start stretching his body. 

"Olaf! What are you doing? I told you the boss wanted all the females! Only torture the males for information" another man shouted from behind. 

"This is man Remus. Look... big cock!" the large man said, grabbing Romy's cock and showing it to the other man. 

"What the hell?" the other man named Remus gasped. 

Romy looked so beautiful, with pert breasts and a gorgeous body. But the huge cock shattered the illusion. 

The large man Olaf started moving his hand onto the wheel again and moved it a little

Romy felt his body being stretched slowly to his limits

"Wait. Look! Under it's balls. There is a pussy too!" Remus said, lifting Romy's cock and looking underneath it

Olaf ignored him and continued stretching Romy's body as he screamed in pain. 

He had been cut and broken, even been disintegrated by a nuclear explosion. But now without his powers, Romy couldn't even take this level of pain with his powerless female body. 

"I said wait Olaf! We can still use him..." Remus said as he took out his dagger from his belt. 

With one hand on his cock, the other hand holding his dagger, with a deft cut he sliced off Romy's cock

Romy screamed in pain as his tear filled eyes barely registered Remus throwing the 8 inch organ to the side.

"He... no she.... is now worth money as a slave, like the others" Remus said

"But she's bleeding" Olaf said

"So what? They all bleed eventually" Remus said as he opened his pants

Romy blacked out from the pain as he saw Remus stand in front of him and aiming his cock at him. 

--

He looked around. Everything looked so large. 

No.. that's not right. Why is he so small?

He ran around looking at the giant room. He was in a dungeon. But he wasn't captured. Somehow, he was free!

A large man appeared. He recognized the man as Olaf, who had tortured him before. 

Quickly, he ducked to hide behind another instrument of torture. 

Olaf turned towards him, trying to see what was moving at the side of his vision.

But he shook his head as he couldn't see anything.  

Olaf was carrying Tony Tornado and started attaching him to the rack

"No... not the rack! Not again! Please. I've told you everything I know. Please!" he screamed

But Olaf laughed and started extending the rack using the wheel that controlled the levers, pulling Tony's arms and legs past its limits. 

Popping noises could be heard from his joints as Tony screamed, his arms and legs pulled out of its sockets. 

His elbows, knees, shoulders and hips looked red from the joints being pulled out of place. 

"Hehe.. I learned something from Remus today" Olaf laughed as his hand gripped Tony's flaccid cock and balls in his large hand and started pulling it. 

Tony was already screaming with pain when he felt Olaf's hand grip him

Olaf used his prodigious strength and yanked Tony's cock hard

Tony's scream went one octave higher as Tony's hips moved involuntarily forwards and snapped back as Olaf pulled his cock off!

Tony's screams could be heard through the whole dungeon. 

--

Romy woke up in a jolt

"Romy! Are you alright?" a familiar voice asked him

Romy opened his eyes to see that he was being cradled in Ice Maiden's arms

They were kept in a cage like animals. The cage didn't even have enough room for them to stand up. 

He recognized Gale and Tempest another cage next to them. 

"Elizabeth?" Romy said, slowly feeling his pain from his groin

He looked down and saw that his groin was covered in cloth as Ice Maiden pressed it to him to stop the bleeding.

He looked under the cloth. At least his groin had stopped bleeding, but his female genitals were a mess with blood and dried cum everywhere.

Although it was painful, but nothing in comparison to Mega Man crushing his bones and destroying his insides with his cum.

"They raped us too. But what they did to you.. was cruel" Elizabeth said as Romy sat up. 

He looked at Ice Maiden and saw that she had a cloth between her legs too and there were traces of blood on it from being raped. 

"What happened to us?" Romy asked

"I don't know. We were all captured, but we don't have any powers here" Ice Maiden said

"There is a powerful blessing... or curse for us, placed on this world by the Gods of this world millennia ago. No powers, biological or otherwise is able to function here. It was created to protect this world from invaders. But now, they use it to conquer whoever that comes here" Tempest said from the next cage.

"How did you know that?" Ice Maiden asked

"I was the first one captured. There was another woman in the cage before me. She was from another world that is not ours. She told me that her people have been battling the people of this planet for generations. She said that they had the ability to control water, but it doesn't work on this planet" Tempest explained. 

"What happened to her?" Romy asked

"She... she wasn't human. She had blue skin and bright red hair and a long tail. She was sold in a set at an auction. I think we are next" Tempest explained. 

"Then we have to get out of here" Romy said

"How?" Tempest asked

Suddenly the door opened and Olaf walked through the door and opened the cages. 

He yanked Romy out of the cage with his huge hand holding his metal collar and attached it to a chain before pulling him away out of the room. 

Romy again tried to struggle, but with a mighty chop at the back of his head, Romy was knocked out. 

 

6