Chapter 53 – The Escape
171 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was tiny again. He got off the floor and went to the closed door. 

But he was too small to even reach the door handle and looked at it from afar. 

Suddenly, the door opened and he ducked to hide behind the door. 

"What is this? It was Olaf carrying... me?"

Olaf chained Romy's body to the table as another man walked in. He was wearing a lab coat, goggles and black rubber like gloves looking like the traditional image of a mad scientist.

It was only now did Romy notice that the doctor, the earlier rapist Remus and the large man Olaf had pale white skin, looking like vampires from the movies. 

Of course, they were not vampires, but very pale humanoids. 

However, as Romy could attest, everything about them, including their genitals were like humans, except they all were pale white, including their hair and they had sharp fangs for teeth.

"That damn Remus. Only thinking about fucking. If we sold this freak with a cock, it would be worth much more than just a female slave" the man in a lab coat said

"Maybe can sew on one of these?" Olaf said, holding out 4 severed male cocks that looked like mangled meat.

"Where did you get these Olaf?" the doctor asked

"I pulled them off the other men" Olaf said proudly. 

"No... they are too squashed, and they have a different skin tone" the man said. 

He started cleaning Romy's wound and stitching up the area where his cock was attached, making sure he didn't bleed from there anymore.

Then he started cleaning up Romy's female genitals that was used and abused by Remus, applying a lotion to help with the healing inside and out.

Olaf carried over Ice Maiden, Gale and Tempest one at a time before chaining them to other beds. 

The man with the lab coat must be a physician as he started using lotions to heal and clean the other women as well. 

They all groaned from the pain from their injuries as the doctor fingered them while he applied lotion in and out of their bodies. 

Suddenly, Olaf appeared from behind and grabbed the small fellow

"Damn it! I didn't notice him behind me" he thought as Olaf held him in his hand

"I found it doctor! Do you want to sew it back on?" Olaf said

"You found it? Good. My God. It is as large as you said it was" the doctor said as he took him from Olaf

"Wait.. I'm a cock? I'm MY cock?" Romy thought to himself. 

"If that's the case..." he thought as the doctor examined the huge cock up close. 

Suddenly, the cock in the doctor's hand expanded, turning into a spike impaling the head right through the eye. 

From the other end of the cock, it extended it's claws and pierced Olaf's throat. 

It was not enough to kill Olaf, who had reacted in time, but Olaf's trachea was spurting blood as he tried his best to press on the wound. 

Romy's cock extended several spikes, poking holes in Olaf's body, exiting out his back in a rapid fire attack. 

Olaf gurgled on his own blood as he collapsed to the floor.

Both men landed to the floor at the same time while Romy's cock landed itself on the table Romy was on. 

"Romy... is that your...?" Ice Maiden asked curiously. 

Romy's eyes started to open as he suddenly regained consciousness. However, he retained full control of his cock as Ice Maiden, Gale and Tempest looked shocked. 

"Romy?" Gale called to him. 

"My.. my cock. I at least have my powers back in my cock" Romy said as he controlled his cock to sprout claws that severed the metal binding on his wrist, ankles and neck. 

He picked up his penis and used it's claws to release the other 3 women. 

They were all weak and exhausted from their ordeal, but they had to get out of here and find some way to get home. 

Minutes later, Romy had not only released Ice Maiden, Gale and Tempest, but he also freed Tony Tornado, Wolfman and Psycho Ken. 

Unfortunately Wolfman, Tony Tornado and Psycho Ken were severely injured with their cocks ripped off and with their arms and legs that were stretched and broken from the torture rack. 

Gale applied the lotion the doctor used on them to try to help the men by rubbing them on their injured groins. But their limbs were still broken. It would be difficult to carry all of them to  escape as without powers, as all of them only had the strength of moderately fit females.

Besides them, Andrea-D, who was a female android, was not functioning in this dimension and she was too heavy to carry. Her eyes were open even though she was not functional and looked like a doll. 

It was apparent that these humanoids had stripped her and tried to rape her, but she had no genitals. She was an android, meaning she was an artificial human being that had gained sentience (as far as the Superhuman Force could consider human). 

In normal circumstances, she had the strength, intelligence and speed of a machine that could outperform any human in most if not all normal human activities. She also learned all the skills of mankind, making her an expert from the martial arts and cooking to flower arranging and skateboarding. 

But besides that, and the fact that her metal body was more durable than a normal human, she didn't have any superpowers, which was why she was only a B ranker. 

However with her deactivated like this, they were unsure if she was dead or alive. 

"What do we do with her? Abandon her?" Tempest asked

"No. She is one of us" Ice Maiden said, and Gale nodded. She was after all a member of the Super Force too. 

"I'll handle it. Her body is still made of a metal alloy, so she could be useful" Romy said

With a mental command, he threw his cock onto Andrea-D's naked body. 

Romy's cock stretched thinly, attaching to the back of Andrea-D's body like an exo-skeleton, attaching itself to her neck, down her back, and to the back of her arms and legs, effectively controlling her like a puppet. 

The girls looked at Andrea-D and nodded. At least they didn't have to leave her behind. If they escaped back to their world, there was a chance she could be reactivated. 

As Ice Maiden, Gale and Tempest carried Wolfman, Tone Tornado and Psycho Ken on their shoulders, Romy let Andrea-D's body controlled by his cock lead the way. 

They were in a cavern complex and even the walls around them were all made of rock. 

As he peeked out into the corridor, he could see a guard in the distance, wearing only pants, and shirtless, revealing his white pale body and bald head, carrying a long spear like weapon. 

"What do we do?" Ice Maiden asked

"Leave it to me" Romy said as he controlled Andrea-D with his cock to attack. 

The guard was alerted to Andrea-D's movement and turned to face her. 

Just then, the penis that was controlling Andrea-D expanded from her both her arms like extendable claws and sliced the man to pieces. 

More guards came running but with Romy controlling Andrea-D, she moved like a vicious wild animal, slaughtering the many guards. 

Romy and the women picked up several spears and followed after Andrea-D

"Spears... do you think this is a primitive world with no technology?" Gale asked

"I hope not. It's..." Romy said before Ice Maiden interrupted him

"Look over there" Ice Maiden said as Romy redirected Andrea-D towards the direction she pointed at. 

It was a large vehicle, looking more like a large trucker rig they were familiar with, only it looked old and worn down. 

Perhaps this world was closer to their own world than they thought. 

Andrea-D cleared the way as the group entered the truck. 

*BROOM* the engine roared several seconds later

"Thank God this rig is similar to the ones we have back home" Gale said as she sat in the drivers seat. 

"You know how to drive this?" Romy asked

"My mommy was a truck driver. My childhood was spent at the back in a truck like this" she said as they took off

From the outside, Andrea-D's cock controlled body jumped onto the hood of the truck, throwing a spear that impaled 2 guards as they sped off. 

 

6