Chapter 54 – Pursuit in the Desert
176 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gale drove the truck at breakneck speeds through the desert, at speeds far faster than a truck that size should move safely. 

Andrea-D stood on the bonnet, controlled by Romy's cock and threw another of her 3 remaining spears she was holding at the pursuers

The pursuers rode on strange 3 wheeled bikes, chasing them with their spears, but they were riding too fast to throw them forwards so they chased after them aimlessly with not idea of how to stop the truck. 

Although they were harmless so far, but there were at least 10 of them chasing after the truck. 

Romy looked out the window to control Andrea-D and decided to let the android hold on to the remaining 2 spears just in case they needed weapons if they were forced to stop. 

"Can't you run them over? They're driving quite dangerously close" Tony Tornado asked. He, Wolfman and Psycho Ken were looking pale from their blood loss and injuries and didn't look in good condition.

They were all naked, but the 3 men sat in an open position as they had difficulties moving their arms and legs due to their joints being injured or broken.  

"Those tri-bikes or whatever they're called are quite bulky. Our truck might get stuck or worse if I try. Besides, I'm not a murderer" Gale said

"I agree with you" Tempest said, placing her hand on Gale's naked shoulder. 

Gale nodded approvingly. This was the first time they have agreed on anything. 

"My... my mother was also a single mother. And she worked in a truck stop waitering tables" Tempest said softly, showing that she had a similar background with Gale. 

"I thought you were from a rich family. Your modeling career made you look so polished" Gale said in surprise

"Polished? When I first started, I required braces to fix my fucked up teeth. I came from a dirt poor family in the dust belt. I though you were the rich one" Tempest said

"Me? No... I required months of accent lessons to get rid of my southern drawl. My town was a redneck town full of hicks" Gale said and both of them started laughing in the midst of the chase. 

Romy looked back at them, turning away from looking warily at the pursuers and smiled. At least the two rivals were now getting close. Perhaps they will make it after all. 

"By the way, I noticed that we've rescued Tony, Wolfman, Psycho Ken and Andre-D. We have myself, Gale, Tempest and Monster King. Wasn't there someone else with your group Stormy?" Ice Maiden asked Tempest

"Yes... Dustcloud was with us too... But when Tony and I were captured, we saw no trace of her after we woke up" Tempest said, remembering another A ranker came with them. 

"So what is the plan? Do I continue to drive aimlessly and hope they run out of gas before us?" Gale asked, looking in the mirror at the pursuers on their weird bikes. 

"That's the only plan we have for now. Getting as far away from that place as possible" Tempest said. 

"What about over there?" Romy said pointing out at the direction he was looking

From afar, they could see a thin beam of yellow light, shining from the ground into the sky

"What is that?" Tempest asked

"I don't know, but it's a good a direction as any. Everyone agree?" Gale asked

"Yep, better than driving aimlessly and die in the middle of the desert" Ice Maiden said and the rest nodded

Gale turned the wheel and the truck turned 90 degrees to the left and sped away.

Due to the change in direction, a few of the pursuers managed to close the distance and Adrea-D threw her last two spears, impaling two of them. 

A third one was closing right on them but Andrea-D jumped off the truck and onto the pursuer, rolling on the ground with him. 

Romy's cock extended to a blade from Andrea-D's forearm and sliced the man's head off. 

"Just keep driving. Andrea-D will catch up" Romy said as he controlled the female android using his cock and picked up the tri wheeled bike and started driving after the truck. 

By now, several more of the pursuers had caught up with her and was racing next to her, trying to pierce her with their spears. 

She jumped off the bike and started her slaughter. 

"Wait up, slow down the truck" Romy said, several minutes later. 

"Ok... but why?" Gale said

"We're no longer chased, and we should give Andrea-D a short while to catch up" he said as he looked in the distance. 

Only one bike was left and it was closing in, but Gale reluctantly slowed down, but only a slower pace, no longer at a breakneck speed.  

To the everyone's relief, Andrea'D rode the bike up close before jumping off the bike and finally entering the truck. 

"Now, onto the light" Gale said as she sped up again.

-- 

"It's a freaking city" Gale said as they approached the light from a distance. 

They ran out of fuel several miles away and were walking barefoot in the sand as the light that was once a thin line from far away was now a large beam of light when they approached closer. 

The city had large city walls and beyond the walls, they could see tall buildings that were squarish in shape and their doors and windows were arches. 

"Do we approach the gates? We're all naked you know" Tempest said

"No, let's scale the walls" Romy said

"But they're 20 feet high!" Tempest responded. 

"We'll make it. I'll use my penis" Romy smiled. 

They moved to a far side of the wall, several miles away from the main gate at an area where nobody could be seen. 

"Watch this" he said as Andrea-D climbed the wall, controlled by his cock as it held her waist and sprouted several tentacles that climbed up the wall by piercing the thick sandstone. 

Seconds later, only his cock returned, looking like a multiple armed spider. 

"Next" Romy said as it attached itself to Ice Maiden. 

One by one, the cock brought up the group, leaving Romy the last one as he climbed up the wall. 

As he ascended the wall, he looked outwards from the elevation, and could see that the whole area was desert with only a few hills from afar. 

It was a totally barren place. 

He hoped that the light would lead to something that can help them exit this dimension. 

Otherwise, they would have to somehow live and survive here in their condition and as fugitives the rest of their lives. 

7