Chapter 57 – Libido Plague
186 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The S Class members of the Super Team gathered in the conference room for a briefing. 

Ultra Woman, the leader stood in front with General Quest force from the Super Human Force Organization and seated at the table were Romy and Jennifer, together with Graymalkin, Ice Maiden, Gale, Rune, Nega Force, Lightwave, Technomancer and Magnatron. 

"We have received a call for help from the Japanese Government again..." General Quest started

"As you know, the Japanese have taken a very different approach to building their super powered team. Besides building robots... or mechas... as they call them, they also make communications with other dimensions similar to our earth, and trade certain items to get super powered beings. 

Most times, they receive the beings that are too troublesome for their dimensions and most of the female team the...ah... Girl Power Team are like that." he said

With that, Romy's mind wandered to thinking of Kaede, Aiko, Shiro, Rize and Mikasa. He's had great fun having sex with all of them, and in his opinion, they have been sexually repressed which made their sexual appetite explode on him, which he was glad. 

"They also make deals with alien races, and their newest members Gigant and Gantz are examples of those" he continued

Romy's mind roamed to think of Papico and Reika, the pornstar and the movie star. He would like to fuck them too. 

"They require help because their latest technology exchange had gone sour. A... plague has come from another human dimension to their nation.... and they are having problems containing it" General Quest said

"Why do they need our help? Haven't they faced such problems before?" Jennifer asked

Indeed, when Romy and Jennifer first got their powers, not only did they meet some of the members of the initial Girls Power Team at that time, they also faced a zombie epidemic, as well as invasions of ghouls, the parasytes, the coin alien and the fractured frogs. 

"Yes, while the Japanese IDF may have managed to kill off the ghouls, zombies and parasytes, they had to ask our Monster King to help destroy the production of the fractured frogs and coin created aliens" General Quest said

"So what is going on now?" Romy asked, since he seemed to be the one always involved in Japan. 

"Graymalkin?" General Quest said as she stood up and walked to the front. 

A screen popped out of the wall and an image appeared showing a grotesque looking blob of enlarged flesh, looking like it used to be a man. 

"This is Nagoya. And this... creature... is a libido!" Graymalkin stated. 

More and more pictures showed more of the weird shaped men, all enlarged disproportionately, and they were all attacking women!

"They are all men, and according to reports, they get like this whenever they get aroused, and they attack only women!" Graymalkin said

Several more pictures showed women, who didn't look grotesque like the men, but they were running like zombies attacking men and kissing them, bringing down to the ground and raping them. 

The men then became infected after that and both bodies started to grow a cocoon around them. 

"As you can see, the men that become infected will grow into those blobs of flesh, and infect a woman. On the other hand, a woman will hunt a man, any man, and mate with him, entering a cocoon state together" she explained

Then another picture came up. It was a weird large egg-like being with 2 heads, a man and a woman, with 4 arms and 4 legs!

"This is an Androgynous! These are what comes out of the cocoons! Their flesh is malleable, bullet proof and fire proof, and they swallow people into their flesh and "lay" more of them! And they release spores into the air, creating more libidos and they can sprout blades from their bodies.. a bit like your cock" Graymalkin said.

Then, she showed several men running around fighting libidos. One had fingers that could extend to tie them up. Another had his right hand turn into a long blade. Yet another could electrocute with his touch. Yet another was muscular and had blades on his shins and enhanced strength. 

"And these are libidors. They are libidos who cut off their dicks before they completely turn into libidos and instead gained the ability to control their growth which gave them powers. Their powers are determined by their sexual kinks" Graymalkin said as she ended her presentation.

"Thank you Amanda. As you can see, Japan is facing a great crisis. While the libidos can still be killed, the moment they turn into Androgynous, they are nearly indestructible and they keep spreading their spores that spread the plague! The IDF has been trying to burn them out of the sky, but to no success.

The only thing they've managed to do is create a 40 meter, multiple layer wall on the outskirts of the city of Nagoya. So far, the spores haven't breached the walls yet as the Androgynous have been happily hiding indoors in the subway stations and buildings." General Quest said

"So what are they asking for?" Romy asked

"They are asking for you! As you know, we cannot send any of our men in, and we are not certain if our women is safe from the spores too. They claim our safest bet is you and Jennifer, who have survived even a nuclear bomb, to go in and contain the situation. 

They have already sent in the Girl Power Squad, but have lost contact with them. It is feared they might have succumbed to the plague" General Quest said

"General Quest, I request to take this mission alone" Romy said

"No! I will go too" Jennifer said firmly. 

"Jennifer, you could get infected.." Romy said

"You could too. My regeneration is slightly superior than yours. If anything, I am more suitable than you" she said

"I agree with Jennifer. You should go as a team. Going solo is never the best option" General Quest said

Romy thought for a while before finally nodding. 

He hoped this would not be a decision they regret. 

5