Chapter 60 – Rescuing the Girl Power Group
137 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they searched through the streets, Romy discovered a sight he didn't want to see. 

A Gantz suit was torn on the ground, with Gantz weapons abandoned. 

"No... that's Reika's suit and weapons" Romy said as he bent over and inspected them. 

"If she doesn't have the protection of the suit, she is unpowered and vulnerable" Mikasa said from within him

"I hope it's not too late" Papico said as they searched desperately. 

Before long, they found her

"No!" Papico said from within Romy

There was a cocoon stuck in between two buildings. 

There were two bodies inside the cocoons and their faces could be seen. 

One was a random man who looked like he was in ecstasy, the other was Reika whose body was still being fucked by him, stuck together inside the cocoon!

Romy's cock expanded and displayed it's claws

"What are you doing?" Papico asked from within him

"I'm cutting her out of there" Romy said

"Won't that hurt her?" Papico asked

"I don't know. But what I do know is that if she turns into one of those Androgynous, there is no turning back!" Romy said as his cock started carving up the cocoon

Leaving the two bodies intertwined together, he tried to pull the man out of her, but his cock seemed to be stuck inside her and her front body, breasts and all had already merged with the man's chest. 

Without mercy, Romy chopped off the man's cock as well as parts of his chest, leaving them attached to Reika's body.

His job was to rescue all the Girl Power Squad and he didn't care about the civilians. 

"Quickly, pull her in" Romy said as he turned his dial and expanded to 3 meters tall, letting Mikasa and Papico somehow pull Reika's bloodied and unconscious body into him. 

After letting blood from the man drain out of his pussy, he zipped it up and moved on. 

Jennifer glanced at the castrated man and he seemed to be expanding again. With her vector, he chopped off his head, putting him out of his misery. 

Aika was found in a similar state inside a cocoon with another man fucking him, but she seemed to be still conscious within the cocoon. 

Her arm had expanded, and it seemed to be shielding her from merging with the man, although his dick was inside her. 

As she looked outside, she recognized Romy approaching her even though he was 3 meters tall!

Romy moved quickly and carved Aika out of the cocoon, again chopping off the man's dick, which was merged inside her pussy. 

Fortunately, it was easier to separate her than Reika and he expanded once again to 3.5 meters tall, to fit her inside him. 

Suddenly, at a distance, they saw a pale woman floating in the air, with purple hexagons and whips of blood floating all around her. 

She was going berserk, destroying buildings all around her as she seemed like she was under attack. 

But what shocked Romy was that there were two men clinging on to her, one fucking her from the front in her pussy, and another one behind her in her ass, double penetrating her as she flew in the air. 

She seemed to be fighting a Androgynous that was incredibly powerful!

Romy and Jennifer flew over to them to help her when Romy saw the Androgynous fighting Shiro. 

It not only attacked Shiro using tentacles coming from it's egglike body, held up by its 4 legs, it was attacking with vectors!

And when he looked at one of the faces on the Androgynous, he recognized Kaede!

"Shit Kaede has been turned!" Mikasa said from within Romy

"What do we do?" Papico asked

"One at a time. Jennifer, occupy Kaede!" Romy said

Her vectors and her hair expanded and she started attacking the Androgynous that contained Kaede

Romy charged at Shiro, immediately occupying her branch of sin with his own matching branch of sin. 

Their purple hexagons smashed into each other as their blood whips clashed

"Shiro! Stop! It's me Romy!" Romy said

However, Shiro didn't respond and continued attacking. 

Romy got closer and closer, using his kagune, vectors and his arms became shields using his chimera abilities to block.

It was easier for Shiro as she attacked without a care, while Romy was trying his best not to injure her. 

He sliced off the man's cock that was fucking her pussy and threw him to the ground. 

Luckily, Shiro hasn't been cocooned yet, and the bodies were not merged together yet, he could easily pull the cock out of her pussy. 

She screamed in madness and attacked Romy with her hand, which he blocked easily. 

But it required concentration to block every one of her rapid fire attacks and Romy received shallow cuts on his body as he had to control his kagune, vectors, chimera and branches of sin to protect himself yet not harm Shiro

Suddenly, Shiro gasped as Romy's cock suddenly rammed into her. 

He had detached his cock and used it to sneak up on her while he occupied her attention with his other weapons. 

In days like this, he wished Monster Cock still had its independent personality so he could let it do the job by itself. 

If he has to control the cock too, on top of the kagune, vectors, branches of sin etc, it was like trying to control multiple limbs to do multiple separate tasks. 

With his cock inside Shiro, she stopped resisting and started moaning instead

Romy sliced off the cock of the other man fucking Shiro's ass and threw his dickless body away, removing the severed cock with his hand. 

Moving quickly, he opened his pussy wide and increased his height to 4 meters, pushing her head into it as several hands appeared from inside her pussy to pull Shiro in. 

He then turned to look at Kaede. 

What was he going to do? She had already turned into an Androgynous, and her vectors plus the Androgynous abilities seemed to be giving Jennifer a hard time too. 

Unlike the other Girl Power Group members who were still salvageable, for Kaede, it looked like they might have been too late. 

6