Chapter 72 – Journey to the Galactic Council
79 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy, Papico and Reika stood around as there were no seats for them in the space craft. 

Besides the green alien that brought them in, there were another 3 different aliens in the circular shaped ship that was only the size of a squash court. 

One was a large brown hairy humanoid creature, which looked to Romy like a wookie only with it's face completely covered in hair like Cousin Itt from the Addams famile. Then there was the green octopus-like alien that reminded Romy of the Simpsons aliens Kang or Kodos, only without the jar on it's head. Lastly the other alien was yet another green alien which reminded Romy of Morbo from Futurama, because of it's brain expanding and contracting when it breathed, only it had 3 eyes. 

They looked on the screen as they left the atmosphere, and phased through a golden dome in outer space, one that Romy was told formed a barrier all around the Earth, blocking any entrance and exit without permission. 

As they exited the dome, they suddenly entered what Romy could only refer to as warp speed as they zoomed into the universe at incredible speeds. 

Papico and Rieka screamed as they hugged Romy, their bodies seemingly warping and stretching out of shape before the ship suddenly stopped and all 3 of them fell to the floor, their bodies back to normal.

The 4 aliens conversed among themselves in a language neither Romy, Reika or Papico understood. 

"What are they saying?" Papico asked

"I don't know. They are not using the universal language right now" Romy said, referring the language they used that could be understood simultaneously by all the people on Earth earlier. 

"They are calling you three primitive unevolved paramecium" Goliath suddenly unwrapped and emerged from Romy's groin

"You understand them?" Papico asked, as both she and Reika was familiar with Romy and Goliath from their previous encounters and lovemaking. 

"Of course. My race is from space too, you know, only a different galaxy from here" Goliath said as it cursed back at the aliens, who turned away in disgust. 

"What did you say to them? They looked disgusted" Romy asked

"I just said that they should fuck off or one of you might jump on them and mate with them" Goliath said

Papico and Reika didn't know whether to feel insulted or not, seeing how disgusted the aliens looked. 

The first alien that invited them onto the ship turned to them and said something in their alien language

Goliath replied back in the alien language. 

"Forgive me. I forgot you primitive beings are not cultured enough to understand X'mxln. I will use the old Universal tongue for your benefit. Follow me" the alien said and walked out of the door, which had already docked and opened. 

Romy, Papico and Reika followed the alien and was brought into a large stadium sized arena, with the area surrounded by hundreds of booths, each one filled with representatives of a particular race. 

If anything, it reminded Romy of the Galactic Senate in Star Wars, as the booths moved around independently. 

"I am V'dar. I have accomplished my duty to bring the Earthlings" the alien said as it walked out, leaving the 3 of them in the middle of the stadium. 

3 Beams of light came down from the sky, each one surrounding one of them. 

Suddenly, a large screen appeared showing Papico's face and body. Only on the screen, she was completely naked, somehow showing a picture of her without her clothes. 

[Earthling Chiho Johansson aka Papico. Human with enhancements from the different timeline, we estimate from the future, rather than an alternate dimension. Radiation traces show that her enhancements descended from the Ultra Star, or the Land of Ultras or also called the Land of Light in Nebula M78]

Many aliens looked at a booth which was occupied by a giant robotic looking sleek humanoid, that had gray skin with red stripes all over, a pair of yellow oval eyes, a robot like mouth, a fin on it's head and a glowing gem in the middle of it's chest. The humanoid looked at Papico closely, seemingly contemplating something. 

Another screen appeared and on it, Reika's naked body was shown. 

"This is humiliating" Reika said, unconsciously covering her body, even though she was fully dressed in her gantz suit.

[Reika Shimohira. Human with outdated Gantz suit and weapons. Technology is the remnant of the failed Gantz project on Earth to protect against dimensional and alien breaches to prevent current catastrophe]

Another booth floated in the air. It contained only 1 alien, but it looked bizarre. It was a male humanoid shape with no genitals. It had a large hole in it's chest and face, and in each hole there was a whole human head there that kept changing from one face to another randomly.

"We did not fail. We were overcome by too much interference, including from many of you other races" it said through the face in it's chest, looking at one of the other booths accusingly

"How dare you...you necromantic freaks" another group from another booth yelled

Romy realized that there were 3 different aliens there. The only similarity is that all 3 had their heads opened up like flowers with blades

"Shit, those are from my race" Goliath whispered, trying to hide

Suddenly, another screen with Romy appeared naked on it. 

[Error. Subject Romy Takiyama is of uncertain origin. It cannot be concluded that he is from Earth as his body radiates altered Earth radiation, with many other mixes in his DNA]

There is evidence of the Parasyte, Fractured Frog and Coin alterations on him, There is also traces of vast alterations of technologies from several other dimension]

"They call then Parastyte, fractured frog and coin aliens too?" Romy asked

"Nah. You just won't be able to say it in the human tongue. You are listening in the universal tongue, so your mind translates it to the name you know each race as" Goliath explained

[... compared with the other two females, this female has several genetically added organs and enhancements. It has a male genitalia comprised of a Parasyte, even though it is a female. It has extra internal organs behind it's neck, as well as in three places behind it's back. It also has a mysterious crystal in it's throat and it has altered spinal fluid in it's spine. It also has an Ultra dial located under it's belly and it's flesh has been altered by genetic manipulations, by the coin aliens, the fractured frog and many more. It also has altered blood and hosts a strange bacteria in it's lower waste organs]

"It other words, this creature needs further study. I propose a dissection..." one of the aliens, having red scaly skin and multiple eyes said. 

"No! We did not bring them here for your experiments. They are brought here to see if they are capable of containing the spread of dimensional rifts on their planet" another humanoid being said, this one looking like a human female, only with feathers for hair.

"We concur. We should start with the second test" another race of aliens said, this time all of them looking like humans except they were bronze in color, from their skin, eye color and even their hair. They wore silver robes which contrasted with their skin and hair color. 

"Test?" Reika asked

"Please stand ready for battle" the green alien that brought them here said loudly from a separate booth floating in the air. 

Several rays of light shone down, teleporting 6 different creatures, all around 3 to 6 meters in height, all looking menacing with fangs and claws looking savagely at them. 

"Let's put on a show" Romy said with a smile. His left hand formed his chimera arm, his right was his techno organic arm. His kagunes spread out behind him, creating two large wings, 4 large spider like legs and a long tail, and his branch of sin, both the blood whips and purple hexagons floated all around him together with his invisible vectors and Oni blood.

Goliath fully flared open from his crotch, forming a 4 foot extra limb with it's own 6 bladed arms fully ready for battle. For good measure, black bacteria joined his branch of sin and vectors floating all around him. 

Reika dropped her briefcase and took out a Gantz rifle and katana, one in each hand, while Papico turned her dial and ripped her clothes, growing to an enormous size dwarfing the creatures. 

 

2