Volume 1 – Chapter 13: Way to a New Home
361 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eastern Capital Gate, Falx City -- Route to the House of Delicia. 

Finally at first, Mirai wore her first particular ideal garment with a fit-sized black frock coat with insertion of inner white polo and tight trousers. Juliette with her ten gold coins suggested the idea of her fashion as it looked common as every normal person had seen them in daily life and place. Back when she was at the Ruined Mansion— before she stumbled upon the mysterious figure who introduced her to the brief background of the world, the difference of the frock coats there was bulky as it barely fitted for a large, fat person with perfect size to be considered; it made her refused which she led herself to the unfortunate mistake of her mishap as a result of her reckless decision.

Eventually, it came back to normal after her naked journey through difficult hindrances— including sexual humiliation— which left her powerless to stop. After all, she fulfilled the urge to escape the continuous harm that overwhelmed her to lustful surrender— or perhaps, she preferred to crave for something treasured by her without losing a single sight.

Standing beside her was the crimson-eyed lady who gave Mirai — the composure to regain her capacity to walk right on the casual road. Juliette was still wearing her scarlet two-piece bikini suit as the same goes for her extremities. She had intentions that she would wear the proper clothes once she reached back to her home — located somewhere Eastern Part of the Reversian Kingdom. It was the household where a certain man with his name "Delicia" lived together with Juliette herself.

"Why are you not bothering with that two-piece outfit of yours? Even your liking a moment ago seemed to follow your taste," Mirai asked with a scratch of her head.

"What? What do you mean?" Juliette grilled her question. "It seems normal to us."

"Eh?.... Nevermind, looks like I cleared out my curiosity," Mirai commented about how weird she could tell the attire considered as normal.

The cold-breezy rage enabled her to stand without a single nerve-racking grip. Violent perverts were no longer seen as a lady with a naked problem, remained vulnerable as an open sight to a thrusting hole. Hence, the story of her reckless embarrassment and humiliation came to the end.

"I wonder why you saved me at first," Mirai said to Juliette. "If we weren't able to have our first meeting, it would be unfortunate for me to be 'used' as a toy for their lingering pleasure… or perhaps, there was another purpose behind it."

"I just heard they called you 'Yukiona'," Juliette chuckled for a bit. "But you really are someone who is a mysterious being who even remembered her name, age, and gender. I felt pitiful when you realized that you weren't able to recall your last moments of your original origin… I understand for now."

"Well~ It's not over yet for me," Mirai stretched her arm to the utmost. "Even if they label me as a slut or a wench, I wonder what kind of woman I am… to the fact that I inadvertently tricked them with my self-urge regardless of my unconscious behavior."

"It doesn't look like 'unconscious' is a right behavior for that. Even though there's a snap on your face, the reaction of your mind has somewhat shaken you for the time to outwit someone before they would outwit you."

"You mean…. Oh~ That's right. I could still remember what happened," Mirai laughed while her right hand palmed onto her forehead.

She finally got it. The concept of her "unconscious" behavior wasn't actually the same as the word best described in a particular scenario. In fact, she said something that triggered her to a snap reaction after the humiliation had gone wrong. However, by the time of the second humiliation, there was something that made her head tremble while chipping their penises from within her vagina — a technique sufficed beyond normal women could do — although she never noticed herself that she endured the pain despite what it might come next behind her. Juliette was fully aware of the circumstance since the knowledge within her had understood based on the context that Mirai showed through the "difficult" times.

Mirai thought the same of Juliette's wariness, but she couldn't confirm if it was the right thing to do, other than her power outwitting the humiliating ones with a lick of her lips. Eventually, they deserved what she gave them "the gates of hell in the realm of Lust". It wasn't something she loved the sight of the blood splatters. Instead, she fancied over their fearsome gulp of death as they stood before the woman in black with the symbol of darkness.

The crowds around here are now their breathtaking gap of their advancement. Although most people concerned about something might trouble their nation, they stood still where the products and services would go through their independent procedures to the next step of the economic process. Everybody around here was the person who solely wanted their life to be practical and productive as much as they could get in rewards of their hard work. And both of the same hair-colored women were heading to a carriage for their next stop.

"By the way," Mirai said as she paused Juliette's proceeding. "When is our dinner for tonight? I thought we came here for a toast."

"Looks like I almost forgot," chuckled Juliette. "On second thought, the food there will be more delicious than every restaurant that is found in Falx City. I better expect that your tongue and stomach will be much pleased with those dishes."

"Would it be better than the roasted fish?"

"Yeah, it will be far beyond that bland fish."

Surely, Mirai preferred the taste to be something more pleasurable than the rest. Common foods could suffice her, but Juliette's suggestion made her wait more in time. Apparently, Juliette planned the dinner tonight, for Mirai needed to expose herself to the view of how this kind of reality works. In fact, the enormous difference was the enormous problem of how Mirai faced up to the obstacles. Her tight grip was the alternative way when "stasis" — as Juliette classified — came upon Mirai. What she meant was the limited ability showed as far as it may concern. The numb between her cheeks ruled out every jaw as if she licked her lips like a gourmet. Thus, her crippling mind was worse than the tight grip of her sudden intention.

Then, the man with his conductor hat and bluish frock coat came in front of Juliette as he lent out his hand directing her to the ideal carriage — the base was bigger than normal ones, making the space affected in a wider proportion.

"Madam," he said. "Here's your ride to the mansion of Delicia."

"Delicia? Was it the fat and young-looking person whom you referred to back in the waterfall?"

"That sounds pretty harsh with you. Believe it or not, saying that in front of that person when first acquainting will laugh at you as a foolish whore…. Come, there's no need to delay the dining schedule."

"Sure."

While Mirai nodded with her acceptance of offer, Juliette climbed up to live herself in a seat within the carriage. Followed by Mirai. It looked bigger than there's much space to give themselves some reservation for about five to six passengers. Afterwards, the carriage moved with clunking noises and a slight shaking. Since both of them were grateful to sit aside, one of them could lie down in front against the free seat.

"Foo~"

It was Juliette who wanted to relax herself against the seat, putting her hands behind her laying head and crossing her legs with one topped the knee of the other while Mirai extended her right cheek with her one-sided smile and ticklish glance.

"No need to feel awkward," Juliette said with her relaxing sigh. "After every work is done, this is my daily routine even if I really need to work on my diet. Since this is the ladies' room for now, I could just spread my legs whenever I can receive no complaints."

"Yeah… it's fine for me," Mirai glanced toward the window as the carriage departed. "Looks like I have gone through an awful day and night… at least, once."

Regretting her circumstance, Mirai wore her outer layer, which was the frock coat surrounding her inner white polo. She looked like a typical tomboyish woman except she kept her silky overlong raven hair stilled as always despite some strands seemed to be frizzy. Juliette didn't care what she had done despite buying it with her money. Recalling from Mirai's perspective, gold coins seemed to be superior to the silver ones, the set of currencies made her confused for a bit as the thugs in a moment ago preferred more on the gold than the silver.

"What's with you? Are you still distressing over the humiliation?" Juliette once again exhaled for a bit. "If you're curious about this world more than yours alone, then the problems aren't essentially important… It could be fun when you try to get over it. But think about it, when you grasp something that holds you dearly, whereas that something needs to go… do you think it will suffice you to be more grateful?"

Mirai didn't know the answer, but she could tell that Juliette was hypothesizing something she piqued her nose around. Both of them expected nothing from that question — it doesn't mean that it was useless for her to ask it. Mirai felt that her heart rattled, wondering she might get lost, but the mysterious figure with a deep voice called her "The Desirable Lady". One thing she wondered around — was it worth to call her that? All she received was the lustful disgraces, forcing herself to surrender even amid despair. But the hope thanked the despair to give between her and them in behalf of equivalent exchange. Thus, it was her boost to test out some chances that gripped them until the real deal finally prevailed before her realization.

"Juliette?" asked Mirai for attention.

"What? Is there anything you're curious enough about?"

"I was wondering if you've gone through this too…. Right?"

"Yeah, but not the same as you did… Unlucky woman who had her virginity stolen by the bastards who got their fortune from our hands before was just nothing to please my little weak brother. The father of unfortunate siblings whose strength only defined himself was not to be proven."

"..."

"Unlike you, you find hope through despair easily, but for me, it was kinda more pain in the ass. I have gone through many cruel procedures… probably goes with my little brother too, even though we recently are far apart from each other…. but…"

Juliette couldn't finish her statement as Mirai was fidgeting with her fingers. It revealed the secret behind her in a limited portion; she didn't want to remind herself that it would worsen her condition while gasping between the conversation. The heavy feeling overwhelmed her mind as she forced herself not to say anything further about what things troubled her during the past. Meanwhile, Mirai was thinking what kind of past she had compared to the lost memories being kept by her spiritual persona — Vally. The hot air wafted around inside which made Mirai open the window to enjoy the night view outside and put her right-handed knuckles onto her resting cheeks, and then, breeze cooled them down as she felt like urging to sleep during the stars twinkling around the night sky. Upon looking, Mirai realized that there was an immense mansion — a castle-sized house with gold-and-white picturesque structure — although it was still far as the distance gave the unobstructed view of the entire structure.

"Hm? Something amazed?" Juliette asked as she saw Mirai opened her jaw with a gasp. "If I'm assuming, we're almost at the mansion of Delicia."

"Woah~ I expected that it will be another lengthy trip," replied Mirai.

"Silly, do you think I got from the capital to here just to take some shopping for food ingredients and other stuff? It takes about 25 minutes when riding horseback."

"He he~ I'm sorry. It feels weird for a mansion to be placed near the capital."

"The Royal Seat suggested it for a communication. What comes from here to beyond the mansion is the domain in which more townsfolk lived there as well. This kingdom works like a circular layer reconvening each other in a unique domain system… Capital is the center; next is the noble territory; and up to the outer layer is the town and farmlands."

"Hm~? "

"Convenient isn't it?... Not too convenient for commoners and peasants to be resided near the outskirts."

"Why?"

"Most illegal peddlers are there to sneak them out of the area. Like gathering slaves, for example."

It was cruel for Juliette to say that those who lived the farthest from the capital are the ones who would cry their help while taking with the peddlers just to bail them out of the country, but the truth remained unquestionable whether they had sent to — which one detail from the Report File called that the abducted slaves back from the Port Riverway had retrieved safely to the hands of two certain divisions — The Black Resort, and the White Shots. The plan originated from Juliette, the commander of Black Resort Division, alongside Markus Himmler who was her competitor from White Shots Division. It meant these divisions to be different regarding roles — such as the Black Resort was for the assassins; while the White Shots was for the gunners, equipped with advanced technology of magic alchemy. Juliette explained how the division works in the heart of the Reversian Military.

She mentioned that there were four divisions including the two of them firstly identified; the rest were the Golden Dawn, and the Silver Knights — which are the two "colossal" divisions. Most of the units had some issues regarding trustworthy camaraderie; the scandal between the relationship of each generals was the huge problem among them although there were no further information regarding these issues as Juliette herself couldn't understand what had gone wrong between the boundaries of two opposing parties within two colossal divisions, other than it was political excuses to disregard each other in terms of revolution against the Royal Seat, so the only thing for the "loyal" officials was leaving the case of investigation to the Black Resort along with the help of White Shots. That was the reason the Black Resort asserted with their hand to let out the Report Files

"That was it?" Mirai asked for the conclusion. "So some revolting army did the slave gatherings?"

"Not only the slave gatherings," Juliette summed up the clarification. "Drugs, Weapons, and some essential items were smuggled to the other nations for developing something more powerful to obliterate the Reversian Kingdom down to the dust…. We haven't known any further details regarding their purpose, but dealing with them is such a pain in the ass. Why did the rebelling party exist in the first place?"

"..."

"Anyway, let's just shove it away for now. You'll understand once your adventure will start after your process. So expect that this will be not some kind of vacation for you."

"O... k…"

Suddenly, the clunking noises slowed down a bit as the horseman pulled the brake, waiting for the gate top to open. He climbed down from his seat as he knocked on the window on the door.

"Madam, we're arrived," said the horseman.

"Well…. Looks like your new home will welcome you… however, I haven't told my dear for the guest to arrive, but I'm sure he will give you some additional dishes as a welcoming ceremony.," Juliette smirked.

"..."

Once Mirai got off from the carriage, the mansion in front of her wondering eyes awed her as she urged taking a tour inside the mansion. The starting point of her "new" life had arrived before her eyes. Before the debut would come, the process of trials awaited before her as strength would suffice her for the need of her "controllable" desires. The preparations had come into Juliette's mind as she looked up to her will — needed to open the gates while the gatekeeper stood beside her.

2