Volume 1 – Chapter 18: Third Month of Training
527 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the mansion of Delicia

The second month had passed…

Mirai improved her flexibility and stamina as she trained daily over day and night from fundamental to hard. She learned how to climb the walls through bulk objects on the wall. She also did some rooftop sprinting to give her a perfect fit for her to lift herself up to every possible spot. Climbing the obstacles was essential for her to keep the pace faster despite the normal expectations that would think that it is impossible to grasp and fly like an angel, seeking miracles.

However, the cost of her training was the swollen fingers which she used her tight grip to raise her body with bare arms and legs; some scrapes came onto her palm as she applied it with alcohol and bandaged around her palm for the awaiting effect. Nothing could stop Juliette's ferocious treatment to Mirai as she proclaimed her to be an apprentice. The distress that clouded Mirai's mind felt relieved with every experience in the result of accommodation.

"Looks like the pain is gone…"

For now, Mirai completed her medical treatment as she gazed towards her palm with clean restored skin which she breathed with her fixed thoughts. She walked through the golden-sparkled corridor as she headed to where Juliette told her before. The room supposed to be another guest room with a master bed; it didn't mean that Juliette separated from her husband, Jeff Delicia, but there was a purpose for having a spare room. She was told that there will be two guests for the special event.

"Why do I have to wear bathrobes without underwear beneath?"

Mirai complained as she wore a one-layered bathrobe with nothing substituted to cover her sensitive parts. She thought there would be something "pleasing" for her, although she believed that word to be ironic at the same time. Her confidence shamed down as she clasped the belt which supposedly holds the robe in a tight tie; she fidgeted it with toying fingers around the side.

"Is this it? Right?"

Mirai found the door with a heart sign between the closed levers. She finally reached the destination where Juliette might surprise her with the pleasure of secrecy. The revelation would likely be something that Mirai believed in — something that is hot, delightful, and firm was her imagination inside her curious mind.

"Here it goes," Mirai mumbled while grabbing one lever and pressed it down to open the door. It was pretty thick for Mirai to push it further, although due to her trained strength, she didn't give herself a worry as if she slightly surpassed the limitation of a normal human being. One step closer and her theoretical guess would answer in front of her eyes.

"Gah!" Mirai squawked as she saw Juliette kneeling down on the master bed with each of the two buffed men thrusting into her holes; one for the front, other for the back. They sandwiched Juliette with their penises while she flicked the front one with her sharp tongue. She heard the thumping and moaning noises through her shocking ears.

"Ahhh~"

Juliette also heard the creaking sound coming from the opening door. She looked surprised as Mirai stood frozen like her jaw widely opened while her cheeks blushed in pinkish pulp. Her arrival blew her mind as she forgot the introduction of these two guests, although she ignored it as it was too late for Juliette to waste her amorous revel.

"Oh… it's you, Mirai…. I'm sorry for the inconvenience… but I usually have a lack of patience… when it comes to seeing these two men yearning for pleasure… burning my body to its utmost urge."

Despite seeing Mirai, her two partners continued to thrust harder with her sloppy inside walls which erupted her through clasping force. Her thick butt and breasts jiggled vigorously as the rapid sprinkled her juices around her back, spitting over the man behind her. They squeezed her harder until lust overwhelmed her mind.

Meanwhile, Mirai felt something weird and hot within her. As she witnessed Juliette for their session,

"Come! Harder! I want to see how satisfying you are to me," Juliette moaned while two of her partners boosted their power to violate her.

Afterwards, the two men climaxed with their whitish thick milk flowing through her tight insides. Their groaning voice satisfied Juliette as she grinned with her gnashed teeth. Her self-control could regain the composure even the slight sting within her head numbed. Her capability was the key to resist its loose ends which she grasped her conscious during and after sex.

Once the men pulled out their penises, the man from the front reversed his position for Juliette's crotch while the man from the rear stood up and stared at Mirai, waiting for her consensual decision. Juliette topped over the laying man while spreading her legs and aiming her clear-exposed vulva at the penis — positioned as cowgirl style. She repeatedly pushed her hips down till the last inch reached the gate of her insides. The man suddenly stood up his upper body and pinched Juliette's nipple while fondling her massive bust.

"I supposed to have…. an overview lesson about sex training," Juliette said while moaning erotically. "Self-control is always… important when it comes to… stable your consciousness… like I did when… we climaxed together."

"R–Right… I mean, you were talking about endurance…. Right?" Mirai stammered.

"What I told you three months ago…. Sex is part of human interaction with your art of maturity and erotic body to deepen the bond with one another…. However, it doesn't mean that it needs a bond for ideal reasons….. Every bond can be generally anything based on what principles you make through a relationship…. For example, prostitution had the system where a female one seeks the male one when he seeks for his sharing of pleasure while she seeks commodity from him through sharing of pleasure…. So… what is the common and similar goal between the both of them?"

".... Commodity…. Seeking for pleasure…. Ah, sharing of pleasure!"

"Correct, now try to… guess ours…."

"...."

Mirai thought hardly as she couldn't find the figure between what Juliette hooked to while the male partner offered his pleasure to her. For sure, it wasn't something that is similar to the prostitution she referred to.

"Try to focus on me first," Juliette advised Mirai for a clue to redeem what actual reference she expected to hear. Mirai analyzed her sex master's doing; Juliette voluntarily forced her hips through ramming her partner's penis. Thinking about it, she proposed them first for the sex service, and she topped over the man while dominating over him. Before that, she let the two men had their way to seize control over Juliette.

"Maybe… dominatrix?" Mirai guessed the word. She figured the word out since Juliette came to this plan first. If Juliette took the first place, then her position should dominate over theirs.

"Correct… now you got a perfect score."

Juliette acknowledged Mirai's answer as she reached her expectation. She conceived herself to be the first top of the offer with her great finesse to exceed the limit over other's limit. It was the technique which she used her superiority to grab the control of her consciousness upon overwhelming them with her "first proposal". She lured their reaction to think her aura was considerable, that these men hardly gave her a whip to her ass.

"In fact… because of my superiority complex… it feels like sitting on the throne…. When you achieve it… your control will be in your… hands," Juliette said while her moan disturbed." 

"My control… in my… hands," Mirai slurred, slowly starting to smirk.

".... One day… maybe… not."

Mirai believed her alluring voice. Woman-wise, she passed through many inadvertent trials, humiliating her until the spite saved herself. Her strength to pull out was the grit to still her fate. Juliette didn't understand from the beginning, but she intrigued the time when Mirai obliterated the thugs with poor pitiful sense — at least, it was entertaining for her.

"I pr–pre–pr–pre…"

"What?"

"I am preparing for the training!"

".... Spoken like a badass bitch."

Juliette finally heard Mirai's calling as she felt satisfied with her assertive voice. Mirai didn't care about her virginity since she passed her first experience — which didn't happen in this world. The commitment was without dramatic excuse; she got sick of romance since the reality in that world slapped her with the price of recklessness, the reality which considered being "shifted away from expectations". At first, she felt nerve-racking about having sex with another man, but her hormonal drive forced her to devise for challenges — at least, that was what Juliette wanted to hear about.

"Are you gonna strip yourself?" Juliette asked.

"Oh," Mirai granted her wish despite disliking it. She might want to run from the jaw-dropping scene, but her blushing heat dragged her to stay.

With her decision coming by, she stripped her one-layered bathrobe away from her body, showing her naked body.

"I'm ready!"

Mirai gazed with her serious eyes and determined reddish cheeks. She couldn't believe that she agreed to this proposal for the sake of training, but Juliette's discussion baited her as she needed to train her self-control. The dominance and endurance was the key fundamentals for sex training, although intimacy could also add to her intuition. However, she couldn't figure out how to exhibit and perform herself in front of Juliette's professional move as she wasn't familiar with particular procedures to follow.

"Don't… worry," Juliette moaned. "I'll let… you… show… the… first… how to… please… your… part... ner…. Ahyaa~!"

At the second time, the man who laid down beneath Juliette finally climaxed together with his whitish creamy liquid flowing inside her vagina while he released his penis to rest. However, for the many times of their ejaculation, Juliette rose her hips as she exhibited in front of Mirai's dazzling eyes; her genital was brimful with overflowing whitish liquid as it drooled like a spilling milk from a fallen package. Its viscosity made Mirai attract her eyes as she inspected near Juliette's honeypot.

Juliette licked her lips around, "If you want to get rewarded with this, I'm sure you'll grant with this pleasurable spectacle…. I heard your birthday is December 2, so I'm sure that your fertile period has passed by for now."

With Juliette's response, Mirai stood up and approached another man who awaited her decision. Once she finally reached him, she grabbed his penis and embraced closer to his buff body with her F-cup sized bust pushing against his sturdy muscles.

Mirai the inevitable her grip deeper, "Please… let me be your partner."

As Mirai showed her genuine nature, she fastened her lips as the heat made her unbearable, flushing her mind down till its speck of lust and brisk throb. Although her genuine feelings hadn't revealed in front of Juliette's eyes, Mirai consented with the inevitable lust flowing through her veins; she hoped that she wouldn't get uncontrollable before Juliette condemned her to cease the training.

The most essential thing to do for her is to get some dominant traits rallying higher than its expectation.

2