Chapter 31: High Notes
214 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illustration Credit: S-E-Sagas on DeviantArt, coloring in progress by my husband's brother

Chapter Song: Talking Body - Tove Lo

Chapter 31: High Notes

Once back at the condo, the Kaibas dismissed the bodyguards for a break and settled in for a Monsters of the Duel match, this time utilizing Mokuba's spacious round bed for comfort. They sang along with the loading screen and dove into battle. Joan took advantage of the still-overpowered Kuriboh, and the brothers carried their team to victory.

They lay back on the bed laughing at the enemy team's stupidity and, before Joan could figure out how it started, the brothers were fondling and kissing her. Seto lifted her T-shirt while Mokuba unzipped her cargo pants. Before long, all their clothes lay scattered around the circumference of the bed as the men teased the circumference of her nipples.

Joan paused to dig condoms out of her purse. She slipped one on Mokuba and was about to do the same to Seto when he stopped her. "I'll watch first." A little smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth. "I have to make sure Mokuba is doing it right."

Mokuba's amethyst eyes met Seto's iolite ones. They held mirth but also respect. Mokuba didn't understand how, but Joan had done this. She'd released Seto's inhibitions and brought them closer together than they had ever been.

Seto placed his hand between Joan's breasts and gently pushed her onto her back. He dipped two fingers into her slick entrance and watched her squirm for a moment before turning back to Mokuba. "She's ready. Now let's see you enter her without holding your dick."

Joan knew Seto had presented Mokuba with a difficult challenge but not an impossible one. She hoped that Mokuba wouldn't get performance anxiety like some men she knew but rather would rise to the challenge. She spread her legs high and wide, giving him an easy target.

Mokuba took a good look before he dove in, aiming to the best of his ability. He missed but stayed close, probing with his tip until he managed to slip inside her. Joan gave a concupiscent moan as the contact commenced.

Seto's eyebrows skyrocketed. "You pull off that stunt and you expect her to believe you were a virgin yesterday?"

Mokuba shrugged. "I'm a Kaiba. What did you expect?"

"Right answer." Seto leaned over Joan and kissed her, massaging her breasts and tugging on her nipples while Mokuba fucked her. Seto paused from time to time to dip his own dick into her mouth. He monitored his arousal level and kept it in check, making sure not to unleash his white lightning too soon.

"I could get used to this," Joan said when her mouth was free.

"Oh really now?" Seto guided Joan's ankles to Mokuba's shoulders. "You'll get deeper this way," he instructed. Joan and Mokuba's moans grew deeper too.

"Oh God!" Joan cried.

Seto twisted Joan's nipple. "You're fucking us and all you can think about is your mother's imaginary friend?"

"Not that god." Joan pulled Seto's face down for another kiss, relishing the way Mokuba's thrusts reverberated through her entire body, rocking her jaw against Seto's. She needed him to understand what this meant to her, why she used that word in the first place. She broke the kiss and grabbed his cock, stroking it along with his ego. "You are my gods."

"Whore!" Seto's white lightning painted her stomach. Joan hadn't merely stroked Seto's ego; she had flat-out electrocuted it.

Mokuba found himself laughing and filling the condom at the same time. Even Seto, for all his posturing, could lose control over his manhood. Mokuba pulled out and collapsed beside Joan, running fingers over her hair. "Did you come?"

Joan pulled Mokuba closer. "No, but I still had an amazing time."

"That's not good enough." Seto's finger traced a heart into the semen on her belly. He longed to slip it inside her again but knew she would catch on to his dirty trick if he tried it so openly. "Mokuba, get her g-spot."

"How?" Mokuba asked.

"It's simple. Reach in to the second knuckle and push the button," Seto replied.

Mokuba did as Seto instructed and quickly found Joan putty in his hands. She writhed and bucked her hips while Seto held her in place. Mokuba paid attention to how every stroke affected her, adjusting the force and curvature of his fingers until he consistently hit her high notes. She trembled and squirted, bringing a triumphant grin to both brothers' faces. They basked in the afterglow for several minutes before cleaning up and heading out to dinner.

35