Chapter 58: Arrival
190 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illustration Credit: shiopan on Tumblr, also known as etherealbao on Scribble Hub

Chapter 58: Arrival

Joan's plane arrived in the wee hours of the morning well before sunrise. Thankfully, she'd gotten plenty of sleep. She tensed with nervous energy as she and Tamara wove their way through customs and figured out where to go next.

Roland spotted the women looking at overhead signs and came over to greet them. "Mrs. Kaiba," he said with a bow, "I hope you had a pleasant trip."

Tamara and Joan bowed in return. "We did, thanks. How's Seto?"

Roland chose his words carefully to protect Seto's privacy over his operation as several people glanced their way and surreptitiously turned their ears towards the American whore. "Mr. Kaiba had an urgent matter to attend to and regrets not being able to make it here, but he is eagerly awaiting your arrival at Kaiba Manor."

Joan caught the implication and grinned. She could ask more about Seto's condition once they had vacated the airport.

Joan and Tamara followed Roland to a limo even fancier than the one Seto had rented in California. Once inside, Roland explained that the surgery had proceeded smoothly without complications. Seto's doctor had ordered him to rest, but Seto insisted he felt fine. They'd convinced Seto not to make the trip to the airport, but they knew all bets were off once Seto got Joan alone. Roland urged Joan to steer clear of touching Seto's left temple. He drilled the point home by saying that the stitches were hidden under Seto's hair, and not to forget this fact even in the most passionate moments.

Roland pointed out landmarks along the ride while Joan marveled at everything from the comfort of leather seats. They passed an enormous skyscraper crowned with a red and yellow disk. Two Blue-Eyes White Dragon statues guarded the entrance, and abundant KC logos left Joan with no doubts as to the building's purpose.

Roland smiled as Joan continued staring at the tower through the back window. "Mr. Kaiba wanted to remind you that additional employment opportunities are still open to you."

"It's impressive but not my kind of place," Joan said.

The limo left the city and rolled past an orchard, followed by estates with mansions. After clearing a security gate, the limo pulled into a driveway lined with neatly trimmed hedges. It stopped in front of a massive white manor with six columns supporting a triangular awning. Rather stuffy for a game developer, but I'm not sure what I was expecting anyway, Joan thought.

A butler opened the door for them, but the moment Joan stepped inside, Seto grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs. "Leave your bags. They'll be brought up later."

"Whoa, can I at least get a, 'Hello' or, 'How was your trip,' or something?" Joan asked as they charged down a hallway and into an enormous bedroom.

Seto spoke as he shucked his pants, grabbed a condom from a side table, and bent her over the bed. "Hi, how are you?"

Joan's torso hit the bed. "Good, you?"

Seto hiked up her dress and yanked down her panties. "I need to drain my balls." He sheathed his throbbing cock and dove into her without further preamble.

Joan moaned as the copulation commenced. It only lasted a few seconds, even shorter than their first time.

Seto withdrew and collapsed on the bed in bliss. Joan kicked her panties off her ankles, wondering why she'd bothered to put them on in the first place since she was no longer expecting a period. Perhaps she should go commando for a while.

Joan stretched out beside Seto, running her fingers over his still-clothed chest. "What was that?"

"I needed that. I'll fuck you more in a bit."

Joan noticed that, despite the short intromission, he'd released a voluminous load. She fondled the condom. "You've been holding out on your other whores."

"Those stupid cunts? All fired. Why risk a retard baby?"

Joan moved her hand to stroke his face, remembering the stitches and keeping her hand below his cheekbone for good measure. "They're probably a lot smarter than you give them credit for. I bet most of them were just acting dumb because that's what they thought you wanted. A lot of men are intimidated by smart women."

"Please." Seto leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. He drew back slightly, speaking in a smooth, low tone. "If they're not smart enough to figure out what I want on their own, they're not smart enough to carry my heir." He went in for another, longer kiss.

Joan recalled his teasing on the day they met and thought how some women might take it the wrong way. However, she didn't see the point in arguing further. "Speaking of heirs, guess what I brought with me."

"Your uterus?"

"My uterus is only the carrying case."

"Did you put in another IUD so Wurzel would miss his window of opportunity?"

"No, even better!"

"Stop beating around the bush, whore."

Joan kissed him and willed the vision that Mokuba had shared with her into him. Why bother with words when he might not believe them anyway? She made sure he got everything and added her memory of the conversation with Michael about condoms for good measure.

19