Chapter 79: Black Belt
129 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79: Black Belt

Joan grinned. "I'll have to clear it with my gods first." She held up her scintillating ring. "I told Seto I wouldn't take on any new clients."

A gray streak dulled John's ordinarily turquoise aura. "I was just joking about the blowjob thing."

"No, you weren't. You're letting fear hold you back. Sit tight; it will only take a minute for me to ask." Joan closed her eyes and focused on all four of her men at once. «I'm about to suck off a priest. Any objections?»

Thoughts flooded back to her so fast she couldn't untangle them.

«One at a time, please. I'll hear what Michael has to say first.»

«Did he mistake you for an altar boy?» Michael asked.

«Smart Male, special Male, pretty Male.»

«But why does he want blowjob from Woman?»

«Same reason you do.»

«Look,» Marc interrupted, «We're running out of material to entertain your flock. Make him cum quickly and tell him to get his ass back into your church.»

«Her flock? Her church?» Seto asked.

«Mary the mother of Jesus visited us, told me I was a goddess, and handed the church over to us,» Joan summarized.

«Did she remove the curse?» Seto asked.

«No,» Joan thought.

«Then what's the point in having a church?»

«I think Mary wanted to even the playing field between me and Hera without directly getting in the middle of our feud. From what I understand, having more believers will increase our power, so you won't get those brain zaps anymore, or at least they'll be milder.»

«Whore, they have been getting milder, no doubt due to your diligent practice.»

«Sure, but I've been practicing in front of people. They must have developed some faith in me, even if only a little. Now, we should have a lot more to work with. A bunch of people walked out of the church in disgust, but many stayed.»

«And now they're getting antsy,» Marc interjected.

«Marc is doing great. But yeah, we can't keep up this priest act forever,» Mokuba thought.

«Fuck that priest,» Seto thought, «but only if he agrees to preach for you.»

«I think he'll be satisfied with a blowjob, but good to know he's approved for fucking if needed. What do the rest of you think?» Joan asked.

«Use condom,» Michael thought. «Woman don't know where he's been sticking that thing.»

«Actually, based on his aura, I'm pretty sure he's a virgin,» Joan thought.

«Pretty sure or sure sure?» Michael asked.

«Well, I could ask. I'll know instantly if he lies about anything.»

«Woman do that and use her best judgment on the condom. Don't give him anything at all if he lies.»

«Are the rest of you in agreement?» Joan asked.

Marc, Mokuba, and Seto chorused their assent.

Joan opened her eyes. "The gods say yes, but the price is that you preach for us."

"So you're taking this goddess thing seriously, then?"

"I have to if I want to keep our child. I put my trust in my gods when they gave it to me, and they trusted me to keep it safe. The only way out of this is forward, so I'm going to give it my all." Joan rose and approached John's chair. John stood cautiously. Joan's hands slipped around his waist, toying with his black Augustinian belt, a symbol of his chastity. "When was the last time you did something like this?"

Pulses of excitement charged down John's spine as he stared into Joan's captivating eyes. "I . . . I had a girlfriend in college, but we didn't . . ."

Joan pulled him close and stroked his hair. Her breath tickled his ear. "That's all right. I like virgins."

John's aura sparkled, dignified yet ready to evolve. His penis, dormant for decades, sprang to life under his habit. He reflexively tried to meditate away the engorgement but quickly realized that he didn't want to miss this opportunity. He'd devoted over half his life to Abraham's God, but Adonai had never paid John any attention, never offered him so much as a pat on the back for all his service. With trembling fingers, John undid his belt.

14