Chapter 13
326 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13:

  "I'm putting it in." I said, holding my penis so that it lined up with Himeno's glistening vagina.

  "Ii-yo," Himeno breathed deeply, staring into my eyes, her face and breasts flushed and nipples erect.

  I lowered my weight down onto her and shifted myself into her pussy in one slow, safe and snug neverending moment. Once I was all the way in we both smiled at each other like we'd managed some sort of miraculous achievement. I could feel the twitch of her every muscle and bone against my skin, and the soft yielding of her breasts to my sterner chest, cushioning and billowing out against me, so soft it was like they were never even there.

  It was about 1.2 years after we had exchanged wedding vows, and even more years before then. Endless rolling years back down to when we were both still children growing up together under Father's magic tutelage. From her point of view, this wasn't even anything special. We'd already been making love together in every conceivable position for years. We'd already been a happy family for decades. Himeno was simply taking back what was hers by right, welcoming me home to the place I belonged.

  But to me it was the day I lost my virginity. Having completely struck out in the modern world and the tastes of modern women, preferring the otaku-dom of 2d waifus like Himeno her very own self, I had never known the sensations wrapping up my spine. It wasn't just a wonderful, ecstatic feeling. It wasn't just nerve clusters sending dopamine reward signals for touching the right thing in the right way. It was a holy feeling of Himeno, of becoming one with Himeno, of being loved by Himeno, who was right before my eyes. Who was right against my skin. Whose arms and legs were wrapped around my back and neck, tugging me ever closer and further into her embrace. It was her uneven breath against my ear, her smell, her pheromones, and her eyes that would occasionally close from an overflow of emotion and then open back up again even brighter and more in love and in tune with me than before. Actually, Himeno's magic was the connection of minds and hearts, so this might only be her. It might not be possible to feel so utterly deluged in another person if it weren't already her.

  My precious Himeno, now truly mine, right before my eyes. I could do anything I wanted to her. She was already moving her hips in small circles beneath me on the bed, pushing herself against my penis from every angle in turn. She'd contained me so many times before that she was already on the move. I started kissing her neck, and she bent it upwards for me. I kissed her on the lips, and she licked my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth to accept her tongue and she wrapped it around mine in a kiss that went on and on from every direction.

  I thrust my hips urgently into hers, and she met me with the same rhythm, bucking into me so my penis could slip all the way to her cervix each stroke. Her vagina started clamping down around my penis and pressuring it for more, more, more. If it had just been pleasure it could have been any drug, it would have been just like any drug. It wasn't just pleasure. It was Himeno giving herself over to me and pleasuring me from her soul outwards, from her heart to her eyes, showing me the side of herself she would never show anyone else. Not just the perfection of her nude body, but even the eagerness, the wantonness, the complete surrender and exposure of herself held tight in my arms and crushed under my weight.

  I sat up straight on top of her and panted for breath, a joyous, triumphant look on my face. She stared at me, breathing hard, waiting for my penis to thrash through her again, her arms strewed bent across the sheets and away from her body, exposing the singular curves of her breasts which were perfectly shaped and yet completely amorphous at the same time. I didn't want to finish until I had fulfilled my dreams with these breasts.

  I put my hands on each of her breasts and began to squeeze them, then shifted my palms in circles across them, grazing her nipples up and down, back and forth again and again. Then I tried pushing her breasts together and having her nipples rub each other, and then I tested to see how far they could be pulled apart. They were small enough that they couldn't leave beyond her armpits, but I felt that even that was the perfect shape for a breast and loved its pert resistance. I pushed one of her breasts up towards her neck and another down towards her belly, marveling at how the nipples could be so synchronized in seductiveness the more disparate their motions.

  "Gently," Himeno whispered.

  "Are you okay?" I instantly let her breasts return to a resting state, but even then I simply couldn't bear to let go of them. Not now that they were mine, forever to do with as I pleased, as often as I liked, for the rest of my life, for a thousand years of eternal youth.

  "I'm telling you to be gentle so that I'll stay okay." Himeno smiled.

  I kissed her on the lips, my fingers lodging around either side of her nipples and moving them back and forth, and then my hips started thrusting back into her before I'd even noticed.

  With four different points of contact to her erogenous zones, after years of abstinence, Himeno rapidly succumbed to my ministrations. She kept trying to kiss me while also arching her neck and back, and our lips started kissing different parts of each other's faces randomly back and forth.

  "Ii-yo. Ii." She said through shuddering breaths. "Christopher, you're going to make me cum."

  I felt a strong rush of pride and manliness, and stopped to turn her over on her belly. She didn't resist at all and twisted her weight at my slightest nudge of suggestion. She held her butt up to take me back and turned her face backwards to look at me with pleading eyes.

  I fumbled my hands up and down her butt, across the ridge lines of her hips and down the insides of her thighs. I finally decided to wrap each of my hands around the sides of her waist, which was thin enough that my fingers could almost meet in the middle. It was again a sight so beautiful, so otherworldly, so perfect to behold that calling it a stimulation of a nerve center of the brain made for an unworthy summation. Then I slid myself cautiously back inside her wet and sloshing vagina, making a slick sound against the air, held tight, and tried pulling in and out of her as quickly as I could manage.

  Each time her vagina tightened before my penis could fall out of her, and she would push her butt back into me at the same time I thrust into her, so I could go deeper and fiercer.

  Even her back was beautiful, a shape no boy's could match. She was thin enough that I could clearly see the chute of her spine, her shoulderblades buckling up and down desperately to hold her and my weight up as I knocked into her, and that godlike s-bend of her lower back which was far too deep and long to be a function of utility. It could only be a monument to beauty, like a holy relic embedded into every woman's body at birth. Even her hanging breasts weren't enough of a distraction to keep me from staring at this impossibly curved and elongated back.

  "Christopher." Himeno moaned, her face buried into our shared pillow, her arms fighting to hold up from the pleasure trembling through her.

  I let myself go, knowing what she wanted and needed from me. I stopped trying to analyze her and focused on the pleasure inside myself, and just like that, like a boiling volcano, I poured everything I had into her womb. My penis wouldn't stop twitching and releasing inside of her, until I was worried that something was wrong. I'd never felt so overwhelmed before in my life.

  For her part, her body stood completely still, and she had even started holding her breath. Only her vagina kept responding to me with clench after clench, rewarding me with even more pleasure every time I twitched out more into her.

  I didn't have anything to say so I just pulled myself out of her and watched some of my semen seep back out onto the sheets. She shuddered all across her body from the last stimulus of my leaving her entrance and then lay down face first on the mattress in exhausted fulfillment. I squirmed up the bed beside her, pushed on her shoulder until she was facing me sideways, and stared into her eyes as my upper and lower body twined tightly and closely back around her. I could feel her legs with mine, her breasts with mine, her groin with mine, and her love with mine.

  She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes. I'd already taken her virginity, as far as God was concerned, years ago, and her body fit that narrative. So there wasn't a trace of pain in those tears. They were pure and unmitigated joy. It made words completely worthless, drivel, dross and trash. So I kissed her tears gently off her eyelids and tried to snuggle in to the folds of her body comfortably enough that we could continue embracing for the rest of the night. She adjusted herself against me until there wasn't anything pinching or pressuring her too much, and then sighed and melted into a boneless mush against me.

  "If that isn't enough to get you pregnant nothing can." I said.

  "God's will." Himeno replied fearlessly. "If I get too fat or throw up all day, just go play with someone thinner and more beautiful. They're all waiting in a line outside the door."

  I laughed, knowing they wouldn't be that rude even if they found the thought appealing. "I love you, but we can't do this again until everyone's had their shot. And if I keep cumming like this, I don't know if I can even do it every day."

  "Tell Elize to cast recover on your dick each time." Himeno suggested helpfully.

  "So you might seriously be pregnant by the time I hold you like this again." I warned, not wanting her to feel betrayed later.

  "It's okay, I'll be young and beautiful for another thousand years. I'll bear as many children as you want, and take care of them while you're away all by myself. You can do anything you want. Just please keep doing me." Himeno took my hand and placed it firmly over her exposed breast.

  "Do you really think a girl like you would ever have to beg a guy like me for that?" I asked.

  "With this much competition?" Himeno's eyes dilated. "Yes, I do have to beg. I've been begging for your dick for an entire year, and all it got me was this one lousy orgasm."

  I pushed her body up a few inches, and she squirmed to please me by moving in whichever direction I pressured, until I could tilt my head over her breast and sucked on her nipple. She held my head against her breast and lightly stroked her hands through my hair. I licked circles around and across her mysteriously complicated structure, blew on it and nibbled on it, fulfilling every fantasy I had ever had about the female treasure now laid bare before me.

  "I hadn't gotten to do that yet." I finally let her perfect body go, and hugged her again. "Thank you so much for tonight."

  "I was first. Everything you did to me today, even though it wasn't my first, it was your first, and every first was with me. Even Wendy can't take that away." Himeno's eyes glistened again.

  Polygamy meant staring at Himeno in the face and already dreaming about how good Wendy would feel squirming underneath me in the exact same way. It actually felt really, really, really good. I wouldn't tell her that, but since she already knew that was exactly what I was thinking, or I wouldn't have wished for a 100 wife harem in the first place, it's not exactly like I could hide it from her either.

  Plus she had a telepathic link with me so she knew exactly what I was thinking anyway.

  "Himeno, can I make you happy?" I asked.

  "Yes, love. I'm crying because I'm happy to be your first, not because there's going to be a second. I'm already ready for you to drag a second girl into our bedroom to screw at the same time. Cute-sama made me this way, so you'd better appreciate it. Or maybe I just love you so much that it wouldn't have made any difference in the first place. I wouldn't even be surprised if that were so." Himeno closed her eyes.

  "Wives sure are great." I praised her. "It makes me wish I had 100."

  Himeno laughed and kissed me. "You'd better have chosen them as wisely as you chose me, or a whole bunch of old Chinese proverbs are going to come crashing down around your head. We aren't play-acting anymore. We're husband and wife. This is the Major league. Your sperm are already swimming up towards my eggs."

  "With the whole world's bounty to claim and nothing to oppose our military might, bring it on. Let's have twins." I boasted.

  "Yes, let's." Himeno smiled and wrapped her hand around my limp dick fondly.

  It only took a couple minutes before she had climbed on top of my iron hard erection and placed her thighs atop my groin, her knees bending backwards in a classic girl sit to keep her lower legs out of the way, keeping her balance with a hand braced over my ribcage. From here I could see everything, from her vulva split around my shaft, to her belly button, to the slight indention that marked the bisection of her torso all the way up and through her cleavage, to her breasts springing slightly up and down with each thrust I pushed up into her, to her collarbones like twin outspread eagle wings regally perched atop her body, to her slitted turquoise eyes opening and closing flutteringly as they looked down at me, to even the flower-tie ribbons in her otherwise brown hair swishing against her face and shoulders and neck. Apparently no matter how nude she wanted me to see her, the individuality of her charm point was something she didn't want to put aside.

  She would lean her body forward and back, swish her hips in circles while I was deep inside her, and eventually started lowering and raising her body up and down my penis in a series of nigh-exercise moves. She assaulted my penis from so many different directions that I thought it would melt off and dissolve into her, but the electric pleasure assured me that everything was quite solidly there.

  I reached out to cup each of her petite breasts and squeeze them gently each time I thrust into her, loving them so much and loving that I could touch them whenever I wanted and as much as I wanted even more.

  She only nodded and breathed, rubbing her clit against my skin in smaller and smaller but faster and faster jerks. And then I was orgasming into her again while she kept ramming herself faster and faster against me until she gasped, closed her eyes, and stopped.

  ". . .Baby number two, ready as per ordered." Himeno silkily released her breath. "I stole your second everything too." Himeno looked at me mischieviously and then looked away and bit her lip, her emotions rising up and getting the better of her.

  How could a mass of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and a trace amount of iron and phosphate be the most brilliant blazing work of art in all of God's creation?

  Sex was like a weak dosage of opium. . .is what the science said.

  But the artists knew that when Himeno had mounted me she had already transcended straight past the aeries of the angels and incarnated into the purest light of existence itself. And every time she touched me, with any part of herself, even with just the sight of her, she had taken my hand and gently guided me up into the clouds, further and further, to meet the face of God.

3