Chapter 14
270 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14:

  A male only has four body variables -- fat/not fat, muscular/not muscular, hirsute/not hirsute, tall/short. Chop a boy off at the neck and match those characteristics and not even their wives could possibly tell them apart. Boys were very much like machines and worked like machines. Their muscles and bones were all placed where they were in order to lift, throw, leap, or whatever. Basically they were machines designed to set records in various old Greek Olympic events and could be mass manufactured to perform in such events at will.

  I learned that girls were very different. They had so many variables that I wondered if a single repeat existed among my entire 100. Well, the identical twins were indistinguishable from each other but even that trait was unique among my harem. To be able to look at such perfect bodies twinned, standing side by side, a symmetry not even of left to right like most girls aspired towards but literally Yoru to Asa, a fourfold symmetry in their entirety, was a mind boggling beauty none could match.

  Of course girls could be fat or hairy, but I had no plans on adding diversity on that front. But tall/short was much more intriguing. Tall girls looked sleek, lithe and mature. They were attractive. Short girls looked vulnerable, cute and young. They too were devilishly attractive. While all short men were discarded out of hand, the entire gradation of tall to short women were each beautiful in their own way.

  Women looked good with at least a little bit of muscle on them, but admittedly there were fewer useful levels of diversity on this front than men.

  To make up for it, women had a plethora of additional variations. Breast size, breast shape, waist size, hip size, aureole size, nipple orientation, hair ties, hair length, hair volume, the entire gradient of straight to curly hair, butt size, butt shape, how many visible ribs could be seen beneath their breasts, the curvature of the belly, all the way to their genitals, which also varied one from the other.

  It was possible for homogeneously healthy thin girls to nevertheless vary from each other in every whichway. In short, just because all my wives were beautiful, they could by no means have been mass produced in a factory. Except for MOMO, Mira and Sophie, of course, but that was another matter.

  Every night I looked forward to the new design God had bestowed upon womankind, ready to admire the newest creative twist. An entire lineup of Renaissance painters could not have drawn so differently as character designers had gifted my girls. Nevermind the varied hair and eye colors that I'd already been enjoying for at least a year now. Every time a new girl undressed, it was like disembarking into a completely new world. And the more time I spent close up against them, the longer I could stare at their completely revealed bodies, the more variations scrutiny revealed.

  This would be true even if they all lay still like lifeless corpses, but of course that wasn't the case. Each and every wife I consummated my marriage with had their own mannerisms, their own likes and dislikes, their own scale of embarrassment and eagerness, their own level of expertise, their own topics they wished to discuss or keep silent about, their own fears and hopes, their own definition of what sex meant to them. Though many of them were voiced by the same seiyuu, they still came across differently -- which was to be expected given the skill of the seiyuu who had gotten fully in character for each of them. Nadeko and Kobato both carried the dulcet voice of Kana Hanazawa, but one had a Kansai-jin accent while the other didn't, one was voiced to sound younger than the other, one was meeker and the other more assertive, and so on. And every single girl's voice, which was already music to the ears in a rest state due to the ridiculously high level, highly filtered pros chosen to voice said original characters, became yet more exotic and thrilling under the unique stressors of sex.

  I had thought that once I had 'relieved the tension' by working all my God-given lust out of my system that had accrued since birth that each subsequent girl would be less of a treat and more of a chore, despite the absolute lack of wrongdoing on their part. My whole harem had not all jumped on board and in queue at once, so it wasn't as herculean as my 100 dates plan (which had ended prematurely with the premature stoppage of my heart) -- but I was still afraid the spark, the fun, would all be gone before I was done.

  Of course, there was the physiological reality of depletion, but Illyasviel's Ruby injected something sinister into me every day and it always became genki again. (I asked Elize if she could help as per Himeno's suggestion but she stammered that lack of newgrown sperm was not a curable status effect and then ran away).

  But the psychological depletion, the, 'ho-hum, I've been here before, oh what are those? Breasts, yeah, been there, done that.'

  It was simply a myth. It wasn't that I was overwhelmed with thoughts of lust at all times and my appetite could never be satisfied. It was that every time I joined a new girl at night I learned so much about her and found out so many new reasons to love her that I never had been there or done that. Nights did tend to blur into each other after so many girls. (Alas, for lack of a perfect memory) But in the moment, with their nude glistening panting bodies rubbing against me, I not only didn't lose focus, I thought more about them and felt more flavors and intensities of emotions concerning them than anywhere else.

  If a Go champion played 100 other Go champions across the world, do you think he would say upon sitting down to face his 100th opponent, "ho-hum, I've been here before, mei, yeah, been there, done that.'" No, he would become engrossed by the unique style of his opponent and spontaneous evolution of differing events and lose himself in the pure joy of Go.

  Well, if you have sex with 100 different beautiful women, all bearing different things in their hearts, tracing back different pasts with you, knowing you and relating to you in different ways, with different voices and bodies and hairstyles and hair colors and breast sizes and everything else -- then I assure you the sex you had yesterday does not adversely impact the sex you have tomorrow. In fact, I think the Go players are sucking upon a dry teat in comparison to the joy of discovery I came across in those blissful months.

  

* * *

  I had sex with Levy, Asuna, Rin Natsume, Haruka Saigusa, Kud, Kagome, Kaname, Rosa, Rinoa, Yuna, Eruru, Kuon, Nayuki, Nagisa, Misuzu, Kotori, Mavis, Juvia, Makina, Sakura Haruno, Deedlit, Sora, Sara, Nemu, Yume, Sakura Yoshino, Aisia, Koko, Yukino, Sayaka, Isara, Sae, Usagi, Shana, Yuuhi, Rin Tohsaka, Orihime, Louise, Cheria, Iris, Aruru, Ai, Nekone, Lucy, Wendy, Lisanna, Nanoha, Fate, Miu, Myusel, Reina, Kobato, Mikan, Mikoto, Akane, Lafiel, Sakura Kinomoto, Chiwa, Lyria, Sherria, Teletha, Nozomi, Silica, Suguha, Rose, Leia, Sophie, Rydia, Rin Nohara, Sagiri, Elf, Kirino, Aerith, Tifa, Mitsuki, Chtolly, Sakura Mamiya, Menma, Mylene, Mumei, Nadeko, MOMO, Mira, Kobeni and Illyasviel over the course of 85 days.

  Yoru and Asa came as a pairing, as was traditional since our past lives, so that saved me one day. Combined with Himeno who got the privilege of starting things off, I'd made love to 88 of my 100 wives. Life on Eden was well in to its second year before both I and many of the girls who had been living with me were ready to take this step, but the original purpose of gathering all the most beautiful flowers under the heavens and picking them all just for myself was finally being fulfilled. It was like a dream come true. Or the granting of a miraculous wish. Cute-sama was the best lord and savior ever. I decided it was time to visit the shrine and donate a full ichiman yen to the person who breathed life not only into my crushed body but also my crushed soul that had already despaired of reality long before Truck-kun had finished the job.

  "Nadeko-daio!" Nadeko grabbed my full month's salary and spun in a circle happily, holding the paper bill to the sun. "Ichiman yen, Ichiman yen." She seemed overjoyed at my offering.

  "No, that's for Cute-sama." I insisted, trying to take my money back.

  A few strands of Nadeko's hair grew fangs and hissed, so I quickly pulled back my hand.

  "Do I have to report this mugging to Emergency Headquarters?" I glared at the snake goddess trying to overthrow Olympus.

  "You're no fun." Nadeko sighed and handed the money back.

  "I owe Cute-sama everything I have and everything I will ever have for the next thousand years, I won't forgive anyone who tramples on my feelings of gratitude for her." I said.

  "But if I weren't here you wouldn't have me, so why does Cute-sama get all the credit?" Nadeko asked.

  "Well, yes. . .I guess it's more like I owe both Cute-sama and all of you equally for everything that I'll ever have." I admitted.

  Nadeko smiled and held out both of her hands cupped together, waiting patiently.

  I sighed and pulled out my wallet, taking out another ichiman yen. "Thank you for everything you've done."

  "Ichiman-yen! Ichiman-yen!" Nadeko took the money and started skipping towards the tavern to get roaring drunk.

  "Are you sure you want to get paid for your services?" I asked at her retreating form.

  "This isn't payment, this is a gift." Nadeko replied defiantly, still skipping away from me. "The symbolism is completely different."

  Well, so long as she was fine with it. Luckily I could still eat the communal meals served at dinner so I didn't actually need any more money for the month.

  Getting rid of the usurper, I finally managed to insert my mayor's salary into the offering box. Then I clapped three times, put my hands together in prayer, and closed my eyes.

  "Cute-sama, as you can see, everything I asked of you, you've fulfilled. Even though what I asked was totally unreasonable and broke a billion taboos, you didn't mind. And when you said you were omnipotent and would do anything, you were telling the truth. I see now that you're the greatest God anyone could ever have. I think I'm in love, honestly. It's bad enough how pretty you are, but when I think of how thoughtful, accommodating, understanding and accepting you were of someone like me, just roadkill off the street. . . Well, thank you very much. The effort you put into granting my wish wasn't put to waste. Everything is going smoothly. We're going to enjoy the fruits of your gift for many years to come. Everything is just getting started. Amen."

  After having sent telepathic waves to her that would hopefully reach her ears floating up in heaven, I clapped my hands again and took my leave.

  Kagome was sweeping the cobblestone path up towards the shrine in a beautiful white and red shrine maiden outfit with long sleeves tied up out of the way so she could work.

  "Kagome," I called, and she looked up with a nod to say she had noticed me. "How's it going? Is this a fulfilling job?"

  "Hmm. . ." Kagome put a finger to her lips. "I'd prefer if we were occasionally attacked by fell spirits and demonic beasts. That's when my holy powers really shine."

  "With the number of girls with superpowers in town, maybe we could start hosting mock battles. Of course some people are way stronger than others, so there's no point just fighting things out fairly. Maybe something more like laser tag." I brainstormed.

  "I'd rather Aoba come up with a VR game where I can fight to the best of my ability and have a challenge that's gradated to my skills." Kagome said.

  "Is playing a VR game part of a shrine maiden's duties?" I asked.

  "If the VR is set with this shrine as the base I'm trying to protect and yokai start streaming in from all directions, why not?" Kagome countered.

  "Even Earth doesn't have VR technology so I'm not sure Aoba can just whip something up for us." I tried to lower expectations.

  "But don't a lot of my sister-wives come from the future? I bet VR is child's play to them." Kagome wheedled.

  "They're all surprisingly useless. Lafiel is a crack shot with a gun but computer coding?" I laughed at the thought. "Well, as far as the coding goes, Mikoto could pull it off effortlessly. The larger problem would be inventing the technology that creates the mind-machine interface so that realistic sensations can be entered into the brain and the brain's decisions can control the avatar's in-game response."

  "Can't Mira create a mind-machine interface with her tail?" Kagome suggested hopefully.

  "At the risk of permanent brain damage to all involved." I held up an X with my fingers.

  "If you don't hurry up and give us VR Asuna and Silica will file for a divorce." Kagome warned me.

  "Maybe it would be easier to come at this from the magical side." I said. "It's impossible to Appear something that no one understands what the heck it is, but what if we relied on Mirage or Illusion?"

  "Again with relying on Sakura Kinomoto?" Kagome mocked. "Plus she would have to be sitting there casting the spell the whole time, responding to people's actions in real time to continuously shift what the illusion is showing. It's impossible."

  "Kaname and Tessa are whispered!" I had a flash of inspiration. "They know all high level math and science that our world hasn't invented yet. If their world's timeline ever reaches VR they could 'hear' it from them. Once we know what something should technically be composed of, Mitsuki can use her dark matter to produce the headset. Then Aoba could design the game, Mikoto could code it, and Asuna and Silica could link start!"

  "I guess the happy marriages continue." Kagome smiled. "Yokattane."

  "Thank you!" I hugged Kagome and then pulled back far enough so that I could dive in and kiss her on the lips.

  "In Cute-sama's presence," Kagome whispered, scandalized.

  "Cute-sama is okay with polygamy, incest and pedophilia, so I think we're okay." I replied, running my hand through her hair and kissing her again.

  "In any case." Kagome pushed me back and gave me a lecturing look. "I'm at work, so stop wasting my time and do your job as mayor by issuing new orders to the Research Institute."

  "Hehehe. It's only times like these I feel like I earn my keep." I celebrated my own genius. I wouldn't mind playing VR games with everyone myself. . .

  Reaching the Research Institute, I knocked on the door and then entered with a preen in my step. "Kaname, I know 90% of the technology you hear in your head are weapons, but if you tune your antenna differently, could you listen for anything related to virtual reality? Even VR has military implications, right?"

  "Virtual reality? I don't know, I've never tried. In fact, my ability freaks me out so I try not to listen to anything if possible." Kaname replied, her brow furrowing.

  "It's for a good cause so could you try your best?" I pressured.

  "It's my job to answer to your expectations." Kaname gave me a thumbs up.

  "Great, I'm going to head over to the Studio to tell them the good news." I waved and raced back out the door.

  "I can finally design a game?" Aoba asked. Her face brightened with an intense smile and she clapped her hands together. "Not Pong or Pac-Man or Joust or something I can do myself, a real AAA game?"

  "Make it your life's masterpiece. It's going to be our recreation for a long time to come." I clapped my hands on her shoulders.

  "Hai!" Aoba agreed, starting to hum. Come to think of it, Aoba was one of the girls who hadn't volunteered to sleep with me. Maybe this would be enough to get me on her good side?

  "Incidentally, how would you feel about having sex with me tonight?" I asked.

  "Incidentally, huh?" Aoba gave me flat, dead eyes. "So, if I incidentally refused, would my game be incidentally cancelled?"

  I shook my head. "I just thought it was a chance to get closer to you. To celebrate and commemorate the day. Of course you can refuse. But my dream is to be having sex with every one of my wives, and for every one of them to have my children, and for every one of them to be happy. I don't want anyone to be left out."

  "Okay." Aoba blushed and whispered. "Tonight, then."

  "Aoba!" I exclaimed and hugged her with passionate delight.

  "But really, couldn't we have at least talked first? Couldn't you have asked me in the midst of candles and roses or something? What is that -- incidentally, let's have sex. . ." Aoba started muttering.

  "Everything in life comes at us suddenly!" I smirked smugly, knowing that in a few hours that beautiful body of hers would be naked and exposed for my eyes only.

  "The last boss of this game will be a monstrous goat-headed demon with a hundred penises that tries to grab you by the hair and penetrate you with a phallus so large it rips you in half. And it moves at double speed for any girl with small breasts." Aoba said.

  "Silica might not like that virtual experience." I tried desperately to constrain my laughter.

  "Artists can't be questioned. Our artistic license can only run free if our themes and ideals are respected. If I don't love my own game, how can I put my all into it?" Aoba countered.

  "But then again, games are things to be played and enjoyed. If no one enjoys it it's no longer a game." I said.

  "Everyone I know will enjoy pounding you into a pulp with every superpower Cute-sama has graced them with." Aoba replied confidently.

  So all pretense about the goat-demon was gone and it was simply 'you'?

  "Well, you would know best. I thought Fairies III and Peco were great. I can't wait to see you tonight." I said, squeezing her hand in an attempt to show her all the love I could as gently as I could before I left.

  Aoba nodded. "I knew the day would come eventually. I'm 22 years old and it's not like any other eligible bachelors have come along to court me, so senpai will have to do. I already had a black lace bra, panties and garter belt set aside so you'd better enjoy."

  Yessssssssssssssssssssssss. And that made 89!

3