Chapter 15
265 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15:

  That left 11 girls to seduce, one of whom was the thorniest of all. I decided 100 days was a good enough cooling off period since our last fight and knocked on her door the next evening.

  "It's open." Cure Flora said. I opened the door and walked in, to see a room overflowing with joshiroku. There were pink lace doilies decorating the walls, flowers growing in vases and hanging in chains, hand-sewed stuffed animals and perfumes filling the air with a pleasant fragrance.

  "I did it all myself." Haruka Haruno held out her arm and hand in presentation mode.

  "It's lovely." I smiled. This was not the room of a girl clutching her knees and crying each night at her pitiable plight. "Can I sit?"

  Haruka tapped a spot on the bed next to her, so I sat down at that wonderfully exciting distance where if anyone shifts a bit their shoulders or thighs or hands could touch.

  "You didn't turn me in to the cops." Haruka noted.

  "You didn't finish me off when you had the chance." I replied.

  "I decided, somewhere deep down, there might be some bit of you that is decent and honorable." Haruka sighed. "Every day you make love to another girl, and every day they look so ridiculously happy afterwards. You can see it on their faces at breakfast and dinner. They're beaming and blooming like flowers in mankai. It's obvious they don't think anything wrong is being done to them."

  I nodded encouragingly.

  "Even so, all of this is only because of Cute-sama's will. Don't you feel bad for brainwashing so many victims?" Haruka turned so that we were face to face, just inches apart, and stared into my eyes.

  "It was the only way to achieve my dream. If I had to march through a sea of blood to get here, I would have done that too. When the opportunity presented itself, I would have hurt anyone, done anything, because it was worth it." I replied frankly.

  "Will you really make it worth it? Not just to you, of course you're deliriously happy, I don't have to be a boy to see what's walking around in front of you every day -- worth it to us?" Haruka asked, still staring into my eyes to find the truth.

  "We're designing a VR game?" I offered with a hope and a prayer.

  Haruka giggled, the solemnity breaking. Then she lowered her head and stared at her hands. "I looked your statistics up on the internet. I thought to myself, there's no way that's true. Well, it varies from region to region, but I admit it's more or less all true. But!" Haruka held up a finger in my face. "You didn't mention that hardworking, intelligent, beautiful and earnest girls tend to have much better results! Like, worlds apart! Do you really think Shana would end up drunk in a gutter somewhere crawling with tattoos like spiders all over her skin? A girl as headstrong as her?"

  "No." I admitted.

  "That's what I thought, and I got really angry with you all over again. I thought to myself, yappari he really does need to die." Haruka said. "I spent the next few days punching my teddy bear and planning how to get you alone with me again."

  "You're scary! You're really scary!" I said in a high pitched voice.

  "But then I thought to myself, if these numbers are all true, then sure Shana could take care of herself. But what about our children? What about our grandchildren and our great-grandchildren and everyone all the way down the line? What kind of future are we throwing them into? I also read on the internet that there's this thing called regression to the mean. No matter how perfect a parent is, their children can end up just ordinary people. And when your children or grandchildren or great-grandchildren have become ordinary again, then their results will be ordinary too." Haruka balled up her fists in impassioned rejection of that fate.

  "With numbers like those, there's no way I'd subject my kids to that. Strong people can just be strong and do whatever. We can forge our own path and make our own destiny. But weak people thrive or wilt based on the environment. On the institutions that govern their lives. On the support networks, or on the other hand, the predation networks, that surround them like spider's webs. And Earth is setting the weak up to fail. Unlike the world I came from, Terrans are horrid. They may as well be throwing their babies directly into meat grinders." Haruka Haruno closed her eyes tight.

  "And the future of the Earth isn't looking pretty. Every one of those numbers is on a steady trendline, and the trend is worse every single year. By the time my grandchildren were born, I don't think they could make it. Even if they were the best of the best, I don't think they'd survive the gauntlet of all those horrid numbers, those statistics you told me. I think by then it will be 100% across the board. 100% death and destruction for all." Haruka continued.

  "As a Pretty Cure, I can never give up. I know that there has to be some way to get by, to make it, to change things for the better, but I don't know how. How could anyone live happily in a future like that? What could anyone do? Even with the best of intentions, I'm only one person. And I'm afraid, Christopher, I'm afraid that this time Dyspear really does win. I have ten different attack spells, but it's not like I can change people's hearts and minds. If they're hell bent on destroying everything, including themselves, no amount of flower based chants will help."

  "Technically I think there is some vague chance that somehow every single trendline will reverse itself and people will live happily ever after." I admitted.

  "There's always hope." Haruka Haruno nodded. "But I decided to put my hope in you instead. I decided, between the two, I had more hope in your vision. I trusted your feelings over the world's. And I want my children to grow up here, with you, with everyone, with the people I can trust." And then Haruka leaned into me, and rested her head upon my shoulder.

  "I'm betting everything on you. I'm putting all my faith in your stupid VR game. I put my life, my fate, into your hands. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." Haruka said gently, and put her hand over mine.

  I turned my hand over and interlaced my fingers with hers, feeling incredibly blessed to be the husband of someone like her.

  "But, your face is kind of annoying so I'd like for you to leave me alone for today." HaruHaru stood up and took a few steps backwards to put distance between us.

  I put on a wounded face. Wasn't this flow supposed to end somewhere a lot more sexual?

  "Don't you still have ten other girls you should be worrying about? You've even gobbled up the nine year olds. I don't think I'm leaving you too lonely." HaruHaru glared at me, pointing helpfully towards the door.

  "Once I've charmed the other ten, then." I stood up and bowed to her.

  "I'm the person who loves you least in this world. Remember that!" Haruka Haruno said primly.

  Even though she said that, I think I might have been happier in that moment than any other confession I'd ever heard. I respected her feelings and walked out the door.

* * *

  "Mirajane, could you come into my office?" I asked politely.

  "Is something the matter, sir?" Mirajane walked in, closed the door behind her, and held her hands politely in front of her with a perfect smile.

  "I spend every day with my sexy secretary, we have this big oaken desk, and yet nothing ever happens. I bed Lisanna and she raves about me to you and yet nothing happens. We've already made out before and yet nothing happens. Do you care to explain yourself?" I asked menacingly.

  "Sir, if I understand you correctly, are you ordering me to climb up onto that desk and spread my legs?" Mirajane asked calmly.

  "If you want to stay my secretary and do your proper job as a secretary, then act like a secretary and climb onto this desk." I pointed firmly at where she should place her butt.

  "I'm glad I'm just his liaison." Sakura Mamiya commented with a completely neutral voice to Kuon in the other chamber.

  "I'm glad we never talked." Kuon said like she had just dodged a bullet.

  Mirajane gave me a pitying look, and then silently lifted herself up onto my desk. Then she sat on her butt, pulled up her skirt, pushed her panties to one side, and spread her legs wide, giving me a full view of her thick inner thighs. "Please don't fire me, sir. I'll do anything. My sister needs medicine and this is the only employer in town."

  "Anyone who doesn't want to hear what happens next is welcome to take a one hour lunch break." I shouted through the door.

  "So us hearing them wasn't part of the sex play?" Sakura Mamiya mused non-judgmentally.

  "Let's see what the lunch special is at the tavern." Kuon suggested, and then we heard the door closing.

  "You slutty devil. I hope you're ready to lose your virginity. Every day, every day, parading those gigantic tits, that luscious ass, those criminal thighs, in front of me. Swinging and swinging and swinging." I climbed up onto the desk and whipped out my dick.

  "Forgive me, sir, I had no idea what power I exercised over men. . ." Mirajane begged.

  "Oh I'll forgive you, just as soon as you've learned your lesson." I promised, pushing her down onto her back and her thighs down to either side, removing every last route of escape as I crawled on top of her.

  And then there were 90.

* * *

  "Are you sure it's my turn?" Urara asked nervously. "Maybe you miscounted. After all, there are so many of us." She licked her lips and looked at the giant bulge in my pants.

  "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." I said, plopping her down in my giant master bed.

  "What's the easy way?" Urara trembled like a newborn deer.

  "I'll lick your pussy until you cum. And then I'll massage your clit until you cum again. And then I'll finger your vagina until you cum again. And it will go on and on, all night, until you beg me to put it in you." I said.

  "And the hard way?" Urara squeaked.

  "This really hard thing goes inside you and rips you apart and you bleed all over." I pointed at my pants.

  "Why are there no good choices?" Urara wailed.

  I unzipped my pants and my penis literally boinged like a seesaw. Urara's blonde twintails and yellow eyes were already surreally beautiful, but I couldn't wait to rip her remaining clothes off and see more and more.

  "You're in the acting business so you knew this would have to happen eventually." I coaxed silkily.

  "Father told me to run away from employers like you!" Urara piped.

  I sat down on the bed beside her and pulled her hand over until it was gripping my member. It was obvious I was going to have to take the lead, so I didn't let her think about it any longer.

  She tentatively squeezed it, and when I twitched back against her she started and leaned in to observe me more.

  "This is really going inside me?" She said, stroking up and down as if drawn by magnetism.

  "The easy way or the hard way." I affirmed.

  "Then. . .senpai. . .I think the easy way sounded. . .well. . .it made me tingle and my stomach knot up a bit. . .so can we try it that way first?" She looked at me with upturned eyes.

  I nodded and started by taking off her shirt. She was so flat that there was nothing more, her beautiful pink nipples were suddenly exposed in front of me. I almost gasped like I'd been struck. Then I quietly unbuttoned her purple skirt, pulled it down off her knees and threw it on the ground.

  Urara was breathing hard and a wet spot was appearing over her panties, so I took them off too, my hands stroking down the backs of her thighs, then her calves, and finally past the soles of her feet. After that I took off each of her socks, stroking every centimeter possessively on the way down. She was now completely bare and lying on her back. I pushed her inner thighs apart and lowered my head down, licking along her slit, then protruding my tongue a little further each time, pushing deeper into her bit by bit.

  She lay paralyzed with nervousness as I stroked up and down the backs of her thighs, burying my head harder and harder against her belly to get at more and more of her.

  For a few minutes she said nothing, and I tried every variation I could think of. I tried kissing up and down her cleft. I tried blowing on her. I tried kissing her clitoris, then licking it back and forth. I tried running my tongue around the inside of her vagina in circles, and then I even started pinching her thighs up and down the line like a stapler.

  "Senpai." Urara moaned. "Something's happening. Beneath my stomach, I'm clenching up."

  I closed my eyes in relief, mouthing a silent prayer that my experience with 90 other women hadn't been entirely useless. "Urara Kasugano, have you never masturbated in your entire life?"

  "Pretty Cure. . .don't. . .masturbate!" Urara replied with a scandalized voice.

  "Just focus on the tightest part of your body and feel it as deeply as you can." I advised her. "You're doing great." I reassured her, and started kissing her clitoris with a direct assault.

  "Sen--pai." Urara shuddered, her hands curling and uncurling high up on the bed.

  I took out my last resort and pulled the hood off her clitoris, kissing it for the first time directly. Then I started running my tongue over it in a slow and measured pace, letting the sensation start and stop so she could trace each time her nerve cluster was struck.

  Her legs bent at the knees started shaking back and forth uncontrollably, and then she was clamping her thighs around my head like a vise.

  I let her relax a little and then I fought my way out of her death grip.

  "Senpai!" Urara said, all sorts of emotions boiling over her. Then she jumped into my arms and started hugging me with all her strength.

  "Senpai. Senpai!" She repeated herself.

  "Are you ready for more?" I whispered into her ear.

  "Next was. . .massaging my clit. Senpai, what's a clit?"

  "It's what I was licking at the very end. I'm going to rub it with my thumb or my fingers, faster and slower, and in different directions, until you cum again." I said.

  "So I have something like that?" Urara spoke in wonder.

  I put my hand over her heart and then slid my index finger down the line that split her ribs and abdomen in two, past her belly button, and finally settling a centimeter above her vagina. "It's about right here." I started stroking across her skin in small circles, searching for her spot. "Tell me where it feels good."

  Urara closed her eyes and concentrated on my fingers, and then she eventually held my hand and guided my fingertips. "Here. Touch me here."

  I pressed my fingers into her clit, pushing it down, then letting it spring back up again. I kept poking and releasing for forty seconds, and then I took her erect clitoris between my second and third finger and gently guided it around in circles.

  Urara looked down at her own body and watched me playing with her soul. Her cheeks became flushed and she started pressing her lips together.

  I let go of her clit and put my thumb over it instead. Then I brushed my thumb left and right, back and forth, crossing over her like an indecisive chicken.

  "You're making me hajikeru." Urara whined.

  I took that as her cue and pulled her waist such that my arms were enclosing her from behind. I put my head over her shoulder, my chest to her back and my legs beneath hers, then put my index and middle fingers over her clitoris again. I tried to stroke lightly and gently, like a feather tip, but as fast as my fingers could move. Then I bit her earlobe, and her back jerked backwards against me. I kept stroking and stroking and she kept shuddering until I was sure she'd wrung out every drop of pleasure I could give her.

  "Senpai, I can't. . .I don't remember the third. . .just please. . .please take me now." Urara begged.

  I pulled her butt up and pushed her shoulders down, and she understood what I meant and got on all fours. Then I sat up straight, lined up my penis, and slid it into her. It was wet and breathing for me, so I just bore down and tore through her hymen with one swift stroke.

  "Ack." Urara bit her lip and closed her eyes.

  "I'm sorry, no matter what I do, you end up broken and bleeding." I apologized quietly.

  "It's okay. Every woman in history feels this. Keep going." Urara encouraged me.

  "I'll move if you say 'fuck me to pieces." I teased.

  "Fuck me to pieces, Senpai. I don't care anymore. I want you so much. I love you so much. Cum inside me and give me your children." Urara sobbed, pushing her butt back into my groin seekingly.

  I thrust into her as fast as I could, my brain going crazy with lust after having waited so long, and orgasmed in about twenty seconds. I felt a little guilty until I saw her collapse onto the mattress with relief.

  "Is it over?" She asked. "It feels like you're still inside me."

  "It's over." I guaranteed her. Then I crawled up to her side and stared at her eye to eye. "Except for our goodnight kiss."

  She smiled and puckered her lips, and I pulled her naked body into mine, all the way up and down, with the final intersecting jigsaw piece being our lips, our noses pressing into each other's cheeks.

  I held her tight against me, pressing my chest against her bosom until I could feel the music of her heartbeat with my skin, and wondered how much sexier she would be next time as Cure Lemonade.

  When we woke up in the morning Urara was hiding under the sheets at the furthest edge of the wide bed.

  She watched with those brilliant unique yellow eyes as I woke up, then pulled down the sheet enough to reveal her lips and a scarlet blushing face. "You made me say all those things. Senpai wa ijiwaru." She said.

  "Starting from when we first met and I gave you a tour of the school, we've been together for four years now. Doesn't it feel good to just get over the hump?" I said encouragingly.

  "I never imagined it would end like this." Urara complained. "And it's still throbbing down there. It doesn't feel good at all."

  "What about last night?" I asked.

  "Yesss. . ." Urara admitted guiltily. "I've never felt so good in my life. I didn't know I could even. . .last night. . .last night was perfect. Thank you so much. It was my first time. Literally my first time. You know what I mean. And there will never be one better. Nothing could ever replace you now."

  That made 91.

* * *

  "Let's just get it over with." Azusa blushed and turned her face aside, her black twintails whipping through the air.

  "It looks like a popsicle." Yui said, mesmerized.

  "Do you believe in fate?" Mai's purple eyes and purple hair spread out around her and welcomed me in.

  "Pretty Cure Marble Screw!" Honoka shouted, gripping my hands tight like we always had, only this time with my penis inside her.

  "Are you sure it's been made little?" Elize asked, her eyes shut tightly in dread.

  "It's little." I guaranteed her.

  "Are you super sure? Are you sure the spell hasn't worn off?" Elize asked again.

  "If I make it any smaller our parts won't even rub against each other and then sex would be a little difficult." I laughed.

  "Then, okay. But be gentle, Chris. And if it starts growing, if it starts growing right in the middle, pull it out immediately. Don't wait until you cum. Just pull it out okay?" Elize ordered.

  "Actually right before I orgasm it always grows, it's a physiological function." I informed her.

  "Just don't grow too big! Just a little. Only grow just a little okay? For me?" Elize asked.

  She was so cute I could die.

  

* * *

  Kokona and I had gone on a hike together along one of the trails she had built for the village. Yuna had flown up ahead and already set up camp for us before returning to the Transportation Hub, so all we had to carry was our daypacks. I let her hike in front of me and set the pace, staring at her butt and long flowing hair and shifting hips the whole way.

  We stopped at various rock formations, lakes and waterfalls. We even stopped to lay down in a field of flowers. We had started early in the dawn so there was plenty of time.

  "Deer-san and Squirrel-san were so cute. If we're lucky higher up we'll see a marmot." Kokona enthused. I loved seeing her happy, and she was so good natured, that it seemed like that's how she always was.

  "Tonight, we're going to share a sleeping bag, and you can do whatever you want to me." Kokona said, her red eyes looking into mine. "But before then, while we're on our way, tell me why you love me. Tell me why I should love you. I think that's fair."

  "I think everyone loves you, Kokona, so it's no surprise I love you too." I said. "But okay, if I had to make a list." We resumed hiking, and she listened to me from in front with an impassive aura. I looked carefully at the steps in front of me and told her what was in my heart. "I love that braid of yours that goes across your forehead. I love your long brown free flowing hair. I love your distinctive red eyes. I love your child-like face. I love that even when you go hiking, you still have a skirt on over your jeans, that flares out around your hips and makes you look so feminine. I love how strong and fit and lean you are. I love how you can accommodate yourself to others, and worry about how everyone else feels before yourself. I love how cheerful you are, how resourceful, how even bad luck always turns to good because you can always find something to be happy about. God I love your voice. It's unearthly. It's like if five different birds started chirping in an octave, except you do that with every syllable."

  "I don't think that's humanly possible." Kokona chuckled, still not turning around and concentrating on the trail ahead.

  "I love that you cook and hug cute things and can climb Mount Fuji even at your age in a cinch. Actually, aren't you just about perfect? I mean, your beauty, your strength, your spirit. . . I don't think your grades are bad either. You can strike up a conversation with anyone and they're always smiling by the end." I listed.

  "For you to love me, that's another question." I changed the subject. We spent thirty seconds silently climbing the mountain, just breathing hard between each step. "Girls have no particular reason to love any boy. We're all worthless and useless. I'm not Conan the Barbarian who can slay enemies with a battle ax, and there's nothing to save you from here anyway. If we're lucky I can jump in front of a snake we cross by and get bitten in your stead." I said.

  "Actually I'm carrying a stick so let me handle any snakes we come across, okay? I don't want my nature trail to hurt anyone." Kokona interrupted.

  "Okay. But it's just like that. You're complete. You have everything. I just want what you have. I want you. I want to be complete in you, by borrowing you. I love you like positive charges love negative charges, it's just a law of physics that I'd yearn for you." I said.

  I licked my lips and tried to get back on course. "But if you love me, you don't just love me. You would then love everything I love. I could introduce you to valuable things. The things I value, which I think are really great, which you'd never come across on your own."

  "But you already said I'm happy all the time, didn't you?" Kokona asked archly, still walking away from me.

  "There's happy and then there's watching Clannad. There's listening to Inflate Pocket. There's watching Star Wars." I explained.

  "So I should marry your hard drive?" Kokona asked.

  "Treat it like a dowry." I suggested. "But it's not just my hard drive. I think about things you don't, and I can tell them to you."

  "But we never talk," Kokona put in. "Well, okay, tell me something I don't know."

  "The average IQ of blacks is 85 in America and 70 in Africa. In Equatorial Guinea it's 59. Gorillas have tested higher." I said.

  ". . ." Kokona was silent.

  "I know everything dark and terrible in life that you'll never know. Not out here, on your own." I gestured towards the mountains, not that she could see it.

  "So if I love you, you'll introduce me to everything dark and terrible in this world?" Kokona asked.

  "Yes. I guess that just about sums it up." I sighed.

  "You know, Christopher. A lot of girls back home like you. And that's always attractive in a man. We get to thinking that 99 wives can't all be wrong. Plus you're a natural born leader. You tell us what to do and always expect we'll snap up and do it. It's good to feel like we can trust everything to you and things will work out. I'm very thankful to you for interceding with Cute-sama and giving us the spark of existence. And together, we've made Eden a really good place to live. So why exactly are you trying to seduce me by announcing, out of the blue, that you're a racist and you could make me racist too, if I just stick around you long enough?" Kokona asked exasperatedly.

  "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." I recited.

  "So you think I'm a child, but if I cleave to you, you can make a woman of me?" Kokona said.

  "You'll reach a higher stage of enlightenment." I rephrased her suggestive phrasing. "And the world will be so much bigger than the view from a mountaintop."

  "Because now I can see all the dark and terrible things that made you hate the world and everything in it." Kokona summarized.

  "And what we could be if we conquered them." I said.

  "Ohhhhh." Kokona stopped in her tracks and turned around to face me. The clouds drifted lazily overhead in a deep blue sky. We were both breathing hard from the combination of walking and talking. Her red eyes looked curiously into mine, a smile burgeoning across her lips.

  "Right now I'm a child, and I'm doing childish things." Kokona said. "What will I be when you're through with me? What things will I be doing then?"

  "I guess. . .ideally. . .someone who polishes the sword in their hearts, the diamond sword that illuminates the truth and burns away the darkness. A warrior poet." I told her.

  "A warrior poet?" Kokona laughed in astonished incredulity.

  "If you love me, if you listen to me, if you follow me, that's where you'll end up, eventually. I think it's beautiful. It's the greatest gift I can give you or any girl." I replied in all seriousness.

  ". . .You know another thing we all like about you?" Kokona asked me, turning back away and proceeding further up the trail.

  "Even when lies are to your advantage, you always tell us the truth. I've never met anyone who so fully lives true to himself. Uncompromising people are jerks, I don't think you should stubbornly demand everything your way. And if that's living true to your feelings, then I don't want it. But I don't think it's that. I think you're doing something else. Is that the sword of truth? The sword of a warrior poet? Are you slashing yourself with it all the way up this trail, telling me these things?" Kokona asked.

  "Yes." I replied.

  "I'll think about it." Kokona finally said. "For now, let's get to the campsite and take a bath in the mountain lake. I'll be nude so enjoy yourself, but don't stay in the water too long because even in the sun it's really cold. Then we'll light up the wood prepared in the campfire and have hot chocolate. Then I'll heat up our dinner over the fire, I handcooked it this time so enjoy it. Then we'll watch the stars and hold hands. Sound good?"

  "I actually hiked back on Earth a lot. Did you know, I've climbed five peaks in a single day? I've always wanted to do this. You know, the most beautiful girl surrounded by the most beautiful sights, an otherwordly environment for an otherworldly experience." I said, huffing up the trail behind her.

  "I've been looking forward to our first time for a long time now." Kokona called back behind her. "It's been two years since our first kiss. If I'm going to live here together with everyone, this is the only path for me. I already knew that. But I just wanted to hear the truth from your lips. Why am I here? Where did I come from? Where am I going? Sorry for asking such an awkward question. I've been really hard to get, haven't I? Even though I'm your granted wish."

  "It was nothing. You can ask me anything and I'll always reply. You have that right as my wife." I said, a wash of relief overflowing me. I always failed on Earth, so seducing a girl without any handicap of a special past relationship seemed impossible. But maybe I had grown up on Eden. Or maybe Kokona just had a mature, understanding heart. Or maybe she was just stuck with me and making the best of it, like wrapping wire around a shoe whose sole had given out. But I'd take anything, any reason, if it meant we could sleep together like this.

  That made 97.

3