Chapter 29
87 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29:

  The city was undergoing renovations. The Shana-steam-turbine was being replaced with solar and wind power that stood ontop of the mountains plus endless banks of batteries. It was all essentially free -- automated mining machines gathered the necessary materials, and then they were transported back to a factory outside of town via automated vehicles, where they were automatically assembled into battery banks, solar panels, windmills, etc., and then automatically installed wherever needed. All I had to do was make known what I wanted to happen in a vague and general sense and they would take things from there.

  I wanted a green, eco-friendly planet this time around. I was not a fan of air pollution, water pollution, or climate change (I liked the climate here in Paradise very much and wanted it to stay this way). I also thought it was silly to keep slavedriving Shana and Juvia when an automated solution was at hand.

  As for the water, a freshwater supply was secured via an automatically built dam and reservoir up in the mountains. Then various complex underground pipes relying on pressure and gravity brought said water to our already installed water tanks, which then linked in to our pre-built system. I didn't pretend to understand the engineering feats involved, but it was all well known technology on Earth that any decent AI could understand and mimic.

  I decided to name our AI 'Siri,' and whenever we wanted Siri to do something, we would say, "Siri, do x." Then Siri would do it. Water and electricity was only the start.

  Since we now had Siri, I built a sewage treatment plant and let only clean water back into the ocean. The plant used lots of electricity so we built lots of solar panels and batteries for it, again automatically. The whole thing was well out of town and Siri took care of all of it out of sight and out of mind. Now even if our city became much larger we wouldn't leave a negative footprint on the land.

  We also started transporting our trash to a far off landfill, because, why not? We also built a recycling center because, why not? The recycled materials as well as mined up materials were used to manufacture endless daily necessities, like shampoo, deodorant, cutlery, toilet paper, diapers, furniture, anything we could think of. Since Eden was brimming with untouched resources and Siri could supply labor throughout the product chain, anything we wanted we just asked for Siri to deliver to our door. Then Siri over at the manufacturing plant would build us the product from scratch and then Siri the drone would fly it over to the mansion and then Siri the robo-maid or robo-butler would walk it up to our room and knock on the door, problem solved.

  We had been relying on Mitsuki's dark matter and Sakura Kinomoto's Appear for tasks like this, but it was a welcome relief for Siri to take over. For one thing, it was quite boring to repetitively cast the same spells over and over again for 21 years running. For another, as the population kept increasing the burden on the two just kept increasing.

  We also let Siri start attending to our crops and orchards. Deedlit and Kotori complained that they liked spending their time in the outdoors and they could handle the farming just fine, but I told them the population was only going to keep increasing from here and it was inconvenient when they had to feed us and tend to young children. We shouldn't have to choose between child neglect and starvation. I also told them Misuzu and Kokona spent most of their time hiking outdoors already so farming was hardly vital to enjoying nature. Siri would harvest vast piles of food and then put them in freezers until they were needed. When we put in a grocery order for what we wanted to be filling our refrigerators for the next month they would assemble the finished goods and deliver them to our door.

  The vast cellar in our mansion which our cooks had worked with to prepare breakfast and dinner was replaced by Siri maids. Myusel decided on our mealplan for the month and Siri cooked it up and put out the servings before we sat down at the table, then whisked our plates away and cleaned them all afterwards. Siri could cook anything, even the most extravagant of cuisines, perfectly according to the recipe, so everything tasted great. Myusel started challenging herself asking for more and more exotic Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Mexican, Indian, French, German, Southern, Italian, etc. foods, until we started getting acid reflux and asked for some oatmeal and potatoes to be served every now and again.

  Of course our healers stepped in and fixed the issue. But the point was we had as much food as we wanted, of any type we wanted, for free, without even having to think about it. All we had to do was sit down at the table and wait to be served. Our dining table was big, but as the population kept increasing, we needed to renovate the mansion and expand the table's length. Siri took care of that too. It also reviewed our shoddy workmanship on the foundation and the materials and the like, and rebuilt all of our buildings to bomb-proof levels. The most impressive aspect is it managed to do this without ever requiring us to leave the premises.

  Now we really could build our mansion into the Burj Khalifa when necessary. For that matter we could just tell Siri to build a Burj Khalifa, and using the known blueprint from Earth it would be done in a couple months. But since we had no use for it right now that kind of playful extravagance was not called upon.

  Top of the line computers, gaming systems, televisions and gadgets flowed into our bedrooms until all the kids owned everything they wanted. Apparently Earth's technology had improved while we had been replicating what we knew with dark matter, so this too was fun to see.

  Louise connected our internet to Earth's via a portal into a public wifi zone at multiple international airports, which Mikoto then hacked to let us tap into. It was only a small hole and on top of it covered by Sakura Kinomoto's Illusion spell, but it sucked all the terabytes of data we needed. We were untraceable because Mikoto's rule over computers was absolute. I had always wondered how that was happening. We were also able to bypass any protections and download or torrent whatever we wanted without paying, yet again thanks to Mikoto's level 5 psychic powers. There was rarely any reason to visit Earth directly anymore.

  After 21 years, most of my favorite series had already ended. New good series emerged, but much more rarely than before, and since my memory was never much good, I found myself preferring to rewatch what I already had. I wouldn't mind watching all the anime I loved with each individual wife separately, just to see how she reacted to it. And then I could do the same with all my kids, and the cycle could repeat indefinitely. Now that I could read Japanese freely thanks to Cute-sama's blessing, I had such a tremendous backlog of good material anyway that I hardly cared what was coming out these days.

  The girls at the tavern had banned Siri from cooking or serving tables. They wanted to provide the homey atmosphere no AI could match, and it appeared their customers agreed, so I left them alone to enjoy themselves.

  Even though our transportation system had been flawless, featuring superfast, superpowered robot girls like Sophie and Mira plus summoned beasts like Yuna's and Rydia's, there was no point wasting their time anymore and so it was all shut down. Siri delivered everyone in automated vehicles wherever they needed to go, and delivered all packages that needed to go somewhere instantly.

  I asked most of them to become healers at the hospital or to join the police force instead. Sophie, Rydia and Yuna had magical healing powers of their own. Lafiel and Rose were good at uncovering skulduggery and snuffing it out. Asa continued her glider flights as a type of theme park ride and Lyria watched over her with her guardian beast powers to prevent any crashes while operating the winch.

  Louise was still our important emissary to Earth who maintained our internet connection if nothing else, so that only left Nayuki. She decided to join the school as a track and field coach and open up another sport the kids could participate in. “With eternal youth, I wonder how many times I can beat my own personal bests?” She asked me with stars in her eyes, displaying quite the ulterior motive.

  Cure Flora and Cure Magical continued their role as city beautification managers, they just let Siri actually do the work after deciding what they wanted to be done.

  Siri was a great handyman who could fix or replace anything that broke down. It could instantly diagnose the part that was broken and order a new widget from the 3d printing factory, which would then custom make a replacement out of Siri mined base materials laying around waiting to be made use of.

  This put Isara, Haruka Saigusa and Lisanna out of a job. I decided to reassign them to the daycare center. You could never have too many playmates for young children.

  I let Lucy continue to use Virgo for our tunneling needs. Even Siri found it difficult and slow work drilling holes through mountains to provide us water and power, so I told Lucy to keep up the good fight in the sewers or wherever else she was asked to dig.

  Mikoto, Mitsuki and Iris were reassigned to the Research Institute to see if their amazing powers could be applied to any cutting edge inventions. If it didn't work out, it didn't matter. So long as they had fun applying their minds to various problems the role of the Research Institute was being fulfilled.

  Everyone else continued as before. A lot of our kids were forming up into professional sports leagues and branching out into more and more different outdoors activities. Suddenly we had skiing, surfing, snowboarding, ice skating, hockey and so on. They were all happy to make use of the citizen's dividend, our healers' ability to annul any sports injury their intense behavior might incur, and their eternal youth and limberness. Since many were descendants of legendary warriors they really were pro athletes. People started flocking to watch them and we even built various stadiums and started holding championships scheduled for every four years.

  There were also e-sports pros, from first person shooters to fighters to real time strategy players. Anything they could sink all their time into and get good at was fine by them. The citizen's dividend meant they could do whatever they wanted, though the mandatory marriage and two children rule meant that for now all they'd be doing is breeding. Living up to the strict laws of Eden was in and of itself a worthy job deserving of due compensation.

  I had just finished a ten year cycle of new children and thought I wanted a long break, but with so many wives freed up from work I thought it might be best to get them pregnant again and give them something truly meaningful to do. I was by no means content with two children per wife, and now seemed like a good time to get going again.

  Plus we needed some more daughters, pronto, to help out the sex imbalance which had through sheer bad luck developed. I wanted all my children to find love just like I had, so it was up to me to give them a chance at it.

  Since the last 40 of my wives from the previous cycle were still dealing with newborns and toddlers, I decided to restart the cycle in the exact same order. By the time I got down to year ten again, the mothers currently dealing with newborns would only have a ten year old at home, so there was no chance of overstraining them.

  Hopefully this time with more daughters. And hopefully this time with more Ushio. I felt like if I wasn't breeding up more children, in a sense I was unemployed, and I preferred to stay productive. So long as I kept filling up wombs, I was producing the future. There was one thing I wanted to do before we resumed the one on one pregnancy sex, though, and that was have a threesome with every wife pairing I'd always wanted to try it with, and a foursome with one particular trio I'd always had my eyes on.

  I announced my plans for both events at breakfast the next day.

  "Given Siri's amazing ability to steal our work, I felt it would be most beneficial to both ourselves and to Paradise if we got back to breeding again. Children are the one resource Siri can't mine up or deliver to our door. And our children need us to take care of them, not Siri. Children are our comparative advantage. I want to have more children with all of you. But before the long ten year gruelling cycle resumes, I wanted to at least once taste all the forbidden fruits you ladies have to offer. Will you please fulfill my wildest dreams and come in the threesomes I request for the next couple months? I want to satisfy my every hedonistic need before I get back to the pregnancy-only sex, and only you girls can provide it for me. What do you say?" I made a speech at the head of the table.

  The girls looked at me and sighed. "We knew it would come to this, and we already agreed that it was your right to have us any way you wanted, as many as you wanted. After all this time, what's the point of being reticent with us? You've always been this sort of guy." Tessa stood up and answered as a spokesman for the whole crowd.

  "I knew I could rely on you!" I exclaimed, almost hopping with excitement. "Okay, here are the pairings. In the order of how you all should appear each night, Mirajane, Myusel, write this down okay? So when I call out your name, tonight that will be you. And then the next set of names is tomorrow, and so on, until I get through every combination I wanted. So here we go:" I started to recite from the list I drew up.

  "Cure Dream and Cure Lemonade, yes as Pretty Cure." I said.

  "Right off the bat!" Urara squeaked in panic.

  "Tessa and Kaname. Elize and Leia. Kobeni and Orihime. Rydia and Rosa. Tifa and Aerith. Aruru and Eruru. Kuon and Nekone. Azusa and Yui. Wendy and Sherria. Lisanna and Mirajane. Nanoha and Fate. Sagiri and Elf. Sora and Miu. Sakura Yoshino and Nemu. Nemu and Yume. Sakura Yoshino and Aisia. Nemu and Aisia."

  "Isn't my name getting called a lot?" Nemu started blushing furiously. "This is bullying. This is definitely bullying."

  "Iris and Mitsuki." I finished.

  Iris and Mitsuki smiled at each other, best friends since the beginning and entirely unsurprised by the development.

  "And finally I want to experience a foursome at least once in my life. Nemu, Yume and Himeno will close out the event." I finished.

  "Me again!" Nemu whispered furiously in protest to Cute-sama at the unfairness of her life.

  "I'm generally opposed to lesbianism or bisexuality, but during this event, I would absolutely love to see you girls all over each other as well as all over me. I think it would be very sexy. If it's for my voyeuristic entertainment, it isn't really lesbianism anymore, now is it? So go all out, even if you don't find your partner attractive, I still want that girl on girl action to play out in front of me like I'd always imagined. But since all 100 of you are so intensely beautiful, I find it hard to believe that any of you aren't attracted to each other." I carried on, ignoring Nemu's pain like usual.

  "In addition, for anyone who wasn't on this list, I have a special occasion set aside for you girls too. Instead of vaginal sex, I want to have sex with each and every one of you in a kinky way. Boobjobs, handjobs, between the thighs, we both masturbate in front of each other, 69's, blowjobs, heck, I'm even okay with footjobs, knees and elbows." I said. "I just want to do something kinky. Sex in front of my other wives watching on, outdoors sex, underwater sex, sex in zero gravity, cosplay, dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, blindfolds, spankings, turtle bindings -- a-okay! Aside from Aoba, I get to be the S though." I said.

  "Isn't it about time you took our anal virginity, Christopher?" Sayaka boldly said the one thought everyone was thinking in the room.

  "I can't very well condemn sodomy if I do it myself, so no." I replied.

  "I'll keep it secret, you can do me and we'll pretend it never happened. Just this once and then secret." Sayaka offered yet again.

  "I think I'll lose something valuable if I do that, but thank you for offering Sayaka, I really wish I could put it in your butt, it's ridiculously firm and tight and thick, and I do stare at it all the time." I replied.

  "I know, which is why I'm offering. Come on, Chris, it's not sodomy when it's with a girl. The healers can heal any damage to my sphincter too so you don't have to worry about it." Sayaka flipped her skirt up to show her rounded ass and white panties that barely covered anything.

  "Sodomy is sodomy, harlot. Get thee back, temptress!" I made the sign of the cross.

  "Just once, just with me!" Sayaka batted her eyes and bit her lower lip.

  "Will the law enforcement escort the anal fanatic from the room?" I finally ordered.

  "The night you've always dreamed of. Once in a 1,000 years. You know you want to, Chris, Chris, I'll be waiting, we'll keep it secret, when it's my turn--" Sayaka kept shouting all the way until she was out the door.

  The door closed to a loud and ominous silence as all the girls blushed and stared at their plates.

  "Ahum." I cleared my throat. "Sodomy is bad, girls. Don't take after her. Even kinky sex has its limits. I don't want electrodes, hot candle wax and whips either. But let's have fun and really let loose this time. Before our third child, let's create some memories."

  "Ooooohhhh." A muted cheer rose up from the crowd as they halfheartedly raised their fists. Compared to pedophilia, all of this was socially acceptable though? I think my wives' sense of propriety had distorted after being in Eden for so long.

  "That's all. Remember, Cure Dream and Cure Lemonade starts us off tonight!" This time for sure, I'd leave no regrets left on the table.

0