Chapter 30
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30:

  "Sensei, I have a question." Vivio walked up to my desk. She was technically 17 years old, but had already locked herself in at age 14 like many girls among my firstborn. It was surprising to be approached by a high schooler during class, by now they usually were independent enough to read or watch what they wanted on their own.

  "Of course, Vivio, what is it?" She had Nanoha's purple eyes, not the green and red from the story, and brown hair instead of blonde, but she was still absolutely beautiful to look at.

  "I'd like to talk to you about it in private, if possible." Vivio gave me a steely look.

  "Of course." I gestured and we left the "Arts, Literature, Philosophy and Morality" classroom to take a walk through the flower garden outside. The everlasting cherry trees rustled in the wind, with petals drifting slowly and casually towards the ground in a neverending stream. It was a sight these children had grown up with since their earliest memories, so they never even looked at it anymore, but I was always struck by how blessed we were to live here every time we walked under their boughs.

  "You know I've watched Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha multiple times, right?" Vivio asked, broaching her subject.

  I nodded. It had made quite an impression upon her the first time, as I recalled.

  "Well, I couldn't help but wonder, why you were my father. In the story, Fate-mama and Nanoha-mama raised me together." Vivio said.

  "Are you unhappy with me as your parent?" I asked.

  "I don't know. Fate is always kind to me, and we don't talk very often, so maybe." Vivio said.

  "But without me you couldn't have been born, no matter how kind Fate is." I pointed out.

  "Maybe. But with science these days, it might be possible to combine two X chromosomes from two different girls and artificially inseminate the new daughter without any male's help." Vivio disputed.

  "I guess. I'm not very keen on that scientific development so Eden doesn't have it, but it probably could be done." I admitted.

  "That doesn't mean I'm not thankful to you. Even if sperm isn't technically a requirement, if you hadn't wished Nanoha-mama into existence, obviously I couldn't have been born either. And if you hadn't loved Nanoha-mama, because Nanoha is that sort of timid person, she never would have had a child. I'm definitely alive because of you." Vivio said.

  "I guess I'm not following you very well. You might be unhappy with me, but you're still thankful to me, but you kind of wish Fate were your mother instead?" I asked for clarification.

  "You don't really matter either way." Vivio said frustratedly. Ouch! "The point is Nanoha and Fate are really close in the story. They're really, really close. And I really liked that. It was inspirational."

  "Ah." I thought maybe I understood where she was going.

  "After that, I've watched other stories too, in our Arts class. The ones you hand-picked out to be the stories that would make us good people. Over and over again, almost any show I pick, it has girls who are really close to each other." Vivio continued.

  "Yuri." I spelled it out.

  "Yes, yuri." Vivio looked at me with her piercing purple eyes. "Maria-sama ga Miteru, Saki, Madoka Magica, you name it. And then what goes beyond yuri. Sailor Moon. . .and Sakura Trick."

  I gulped.

  "In our history class, we're told that gays are degenerates, they're despicable people who ruin themselves, families, even nations. And they're discourteous people who demand everyone treat them equally when they're obviously not equal, they're degenerates who go around ruining everything. But in our Arts and Literature class, Nanoha and Fate look really happy together. Saki and Nodoka look happy together. Father, even Yuu and Haruka look really happy together. So which is the real truth? I wanted to ask you this. If you're so against girls loving girls, why did you show us all these beautiful love stories? Why did you get my hopes up? Why did you poison my heart?" Vivio stopped and put both her hands over the center of her chest, giving me an anguished look.

  Nanoha's daughter, huh? I guess it could have been expected. "Do you have someone you love, Vivio?" I asked.

  "Caro. Of course it has to be Caro. I was interested in her from the beginning, when I knew our common origin, our common mamas." Vivio confessed.

  "And you love her so much, it's no longer enough just to live with her, to see her every day, to talk to her all you want? You have to kiss her too?" I asked.

  "And beyond that!" Vivio declared passionately. "Nothing would be enough! I want to melt into her very soul and disappear, that's how much I love her!"

  I sighed, looking at her fragile 14 year old body. It's not like I didn't understand her. If I were a girl, I would be looking at the other girls too. It seemed madness to me to be attracted to any boy at all. And yet, if life were to continue, boys and girls had to work together. Not just because of sperm and eggs. As Vivio pointed out, that was pretty much a cop out these days. But because of their complementary strengths. Like how Frodo wouldn't have gotten very far without Sam, boys and girls didn't get very far on their own. That was the macroscopic reason why heterosexuality wasn't just a lifestyle option, it was a necessity. But in the microcosm, when it's Vivio the single woman, the single girl in love, would an argument like that ever be convincing to anyone?

  "I included Sakura Trick because it was a beautiful love story. One of the best romances I've ever seen. And the best part about it wasn't even the lesbianism, it was the open admission that sex was an intrinsic part of love, that sexual attraction and acting on sexual attraction was what true lovers did. That it could unite people, overcome obstacles, and deepen our bonds." I answered honestly.

  "So what, it's unfortunate that it was between two girls, but the sex scenes were so good you had to praise it anyway?" Vivio glared at me.

  "No, I thought it was important. It was true, a truth no amount of history lessons can contravene. Sometimes two girls can love each other so much and so well that nothing should ever get between them. Sometimes a love like that is right and good and true, and Sakura Trick proved that to me." I said.

  "So why?" Vivio cried out hoarsely. "Why can't I marry Caro?"

  "Because if you married Caro, next thing we know, ten other girls will want to marry ten other girls, and five boys will announce their love for other boys, and ten boys will say they want to transition into a girl and cut their dicks off, and five girls will say they're tired of being girls and want to grow beards, and four other boys and girls will call themselves non-binary pansexual furry attack helicopters, and on and on and on. And at the end there will be no one left to carry on the torch of civilization. Or so few that the freaks will outnumber them and drag us all down to oblivion. I've already seen it happen once, and I never want to see it again. Eden will not, will not, go down that path." I looked back into her eyes with an equal level of conviction.

  "So just allow lesbians. You said it yourself, lesbians can be true lovers. I don't care about the others, ban them if you want." Vivio pleaded.

  I laughed at her precociousness. "It wouldn't work. I agree that they actually are different, but that's not how others will see it. They'll say that if lesbians can marry for love, they should be allowed to as well. And if lesbians can follow the personal identity they feel is right in their hearts, then transgenders should be allowed to too, and so on. The moment the principle of individualism, of human rights, of freedom, of liberalism, of pluralism, of degeneracy is allowed, it spreads like a cancer and envelops everything. Like I said, I've literally seen it all before. From start to finish, I saw the entire philosophical sweep. It started with a beautiful love story, a fervent kiss between two girls, and ended in a dung heap."

  "So I just have to suffer?" Vivio said. "I'd rather kill myself."

  "There is a solution." I said calmly. "We can cure you."

  "I'd rather die than be 'cured' of my love for Caro." Vivio repeated herself.

  "I thought you might say that." I sighed, admiring her the longer we talked. If it wasn't like this, she wouldn't be my daughter, huh? The courage of her convictions burned as brightly as any Divine Buster.

  "I'll let you in on a secret." I finally said. "Polygamy in Eden is legal."

  Vivio stared at me uncomprehendingly. I just stood there smiling back at her. It may have taken thirty seconds as she waited for me to say something more. And then, slowly, her mouth formed into an O.

  "Father!" Vivio jumped into my arms. I swung her small body around and then hugged her tight against me.

  "I didn't say anything except what everybody in the world knows. So there's no reason for you to thank me." I said to her ear.

  "Unn, unn!" Vivio nodded happily.

  "But does Caro even know? Would she agree even if you asked?" I asked, now simply curious for my daughter's happiness.

  "She doesn't know a thing. I didn't want to take her down with me. But I think. . .I think if I asked. . .if I pinned her down and just started. . ." Vivio blushed.

  "Well, putting that aside. You'll still have to be a proper wife to the lucky guy, too. Can you do that?" I asked seriously.

  "I'd do anything. Anything, if it means I can be with Caro. We'll choose a guy together, and make him so happy he has nothing left to complain about." Vivio promised me.

  We re-entered the classroom as co-conspirators.

* * *

  Cure Flora made good on her promise and, as part of our kinky sex relay, let me lick vanilla ice cream off her breasts, over her nipples, down her cleavage, all the way to her belly button. She also would take a bite of ice cream, and then we would French kiss, and every time I licked and sucked on her tongue that delightful cool vanilla taste would suffuse me yet again. Then she let me paint her body with whorls and spirals and flowers of pure vanilla from her cheeks down to her pussy, and lick it all off her again. Eventually she was a sticky mess and I was full, so we retired to the shower. Once she was feeling clean again, she turned and embraced me standing, her breasts squishing softly against my chest and warming my soul.

  I pushed her back to the wall and lifted one of her legs to spread her hips for me, and then I finally slid my way into her standing. Each time one of my thrusts brought my face in close to hers we would kiss again. With the constant beat of the hot shower against our skin, it felt more like we were being purified in a holy ritual than having sex. After I came inside her, I carefully put her back on two feet, and then held her tight to feel those precious ruby nipples and ivory breasts against me for as long as possible. She wrapped her arms around my back and stroked me up and down my spine, occasionally playfully squeezing my butt.

  "We've come a long way, huh?" Cure Flora smiled at me.

  The first time she'd made this suggestion was to insult me for being such a pervert. But after so long together, she even wanted to make that perverted side of me happy. Though she would have acceded to my request probably from the very beginning, after 18 years of lovemaking it came to her comfortably and naturally. Watching the effect she had on me was reward enough to keep going.

  "This really beats coughing up blood." I agreed.

  "You hold a grudge for a long time, you know that?" Cure Flora punched me in the side. She couldn't punch me in the chest because I was still currently crushing her entire frontal body against mine.

  I closed my eyes and sighed. "I also have fond memories for a long time. That first time you transformed in front of me, but you left the clothes out and only your hair changed with that lovely tiara on top. . .that might be the most beautiful sight I've ever seen."

  "Even better than making my body into your canvas and painting me with melted ice cream?" Cure Flora teased.

  "That might actually be the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I replied seriously.

  Cure Flora blushed, not thinking she had made such an impression on me. "If you really liked it so much, we could always do it again." She said softly.

  "I don't know. . .I think I just want to treasure this memory forever. . .maybe someday when this moment dims. . .but right now, holding you like this. . .I just want to feel how special this is." I replied, trying to collect my thoughts in the midst of such overwhelming happiness.

  "Whatever you want." Cure Flora nipped my ear. "I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, Christopher. I love you."

  A love I had won all on my own. A love even Cute-sama couldn't assist me with, had now bloomed in full glory.

1