Chapter 14 Heroes and Foundout Part 2
184 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Hero POV---

Maxsin looked at 'The Idiot' comrade ask Britannia "Are you a Hero?" Stupid question it's obvious, his mannerisms and the way he speaks, says 'hi I am from EARTH YOU FUCKS!' Maxsin smiles as he sees Britannia is playing with the Idiot, but what he said? 'when you came here what did they say?'

A god loves him? Madam Death so she literally controls death? And he is her Herald or her hero, so fighting him is fucked.

"Guys please we don't have to fight him." Mary said one of the female heroes that hugged him with the shy one nodding her head, I think her name was Maria from yesterday.

"Shut up we can't trust IT we must kill it!" the 'Idiot' spat back

"Hay if you so confident I'll make it easier." Britannia tossed his sword away and stretched his arms out to his sides

"If you want!" he rushed forward his sword ramming into his heart, "Take this monster!"

"Really? Mate I am already dead?" Britannia said before grabbing the sword in his chest and pulled it out with the 'Idiot's' hands still on the sword, "Are you going to let go of the sword?" he asked

"WHAT HOW!" he screamed and let go of his sword in fear

"Thanks, Girls duck!" he yelled and Mary pulled Maria down, then he tossed the sword into the air and grabbed it by the blade and throw it at one of the Emperor's Lifeguards impaling him to the wall dropping the gun he had raised to shoot him. "Now then Heroes, Villains, King, Queens, Assholes and whatever. Now Emperor. May we talk as equals not as slave and master." a smile that said I have seen more death and I can do more.

---Jason POV---

I know that a show of force was needed but that really wasn't much force.

"Oh forgive me my name is Jason Benson the Herald of Death or known as Britannia, now then 'Emperor'." I said with a 'Sweet' smile but I knew that it looked evil on my face.

The Emperor looked at Jason then at the Lifeguard stuck to the wall, he stood up from the throne and glared down at Jason then spoke, "You dare talk to me like that! Kill my Lifeguard and DARE TALK TO ME AS A EQUAL GUARDS, HEROES KILL HIM!!!"

"Well okay then."

Two dozen Lifeguard entered the throne room and charged him with two of the Heroes that wanted to die.

I summoned my Reaper Scythe and slashed out to the nearest two Lifeguards the pair block but my blade cuts through their rifles' and froze with a deep gash across the pairs chest.

Everyone looked at the two men I had just kill and wonder what happened, then I.

SNAPPED!

My fingers and the two men collapsed into dust, with my smile not leaving my face, "Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. May you fools accept your fate." Then I sliced towards the next soldier sending his top half of his body flying, but a Lifeguard stabbed my right flank his bayonet hitting my lungs, thou they don't work.

I grabbed the rifle with my right hand and swung my left fist my fingers breaking as I cave in the guards helmet cracking his skull. Killing him instantly letting go of his rifle as he fell dead with my hand still holding on to it, "A hand anyone?" I ask with a smile before pulling it out and throw it like a javelin pinning another Lifeguard to the wall, the Bayonet broke on his armour but the speed and power forced made the rifle a javelin.

"Four down."

As I turn to look for the nearest Lifeguards. I saw Count Marcus moving the two girls that hugged me and the two male heroes out of the throne room. his mouth moved as he looked at me, I couldn't hear him but I could read his lips, "I'll come through the front door next time." he finished with a smile and bowed when no one was looking at him, and left.

The hero that I disarmed grabbed one of the dropped rifle and instantly fell back, I punched him in the face breaking his nose and my free hand grab the rifle and swung it the butt of the weapon witch shattered on the left shoulder of a Lifeguard witch broke as well sending the man screaming to the ground.

"Five."

Seven Lifeguards set up a firing line and unloaded into Jason's body after all of them ran out of ammo and started reloading.

A unnatural smoke emitted form Jason and even he didn't know then smiled his white teeth cutting through it and soon covered the whole room.

"Get to the Emperor!" The Lifeguard Captain.

"Were is he?" another asked.

"EMPEROR!" A Sargent yelled.

"OVER HERE!"

"Rally o-UGH!" 

"CONTACTED LE-UGH!" "FIRE THAT THE SHADOWS!!!" "FRIENDLY FIRE FREIND- *Cough* I'm HIT WATCH YOUR FIR! *gurgling*" the twenty Lifeguards started shouting and shooting at each other as they couldn't identify friend from Jason with seven died from both Jason finding them and guards panicking 

"HOLD FIRE!!!" The Emperor yelled, " GOT OVE-" He continued but stopped, they heard a piano started playing it was a simple thing but it would end up killing nearly a full division of twenty thousand of the Human Emporia army that was stationed near the Dungeon.

(Two Steps From Hell- Victory)

 And the smoke left returning to Jason and when it is reviled a dozen Lifeguards lay dead on the floor with the two heroes that fought him as well laid on the floor fear and shock was clear on their faces since they had no chance against him. 

The smoke disappear and all the last ten guards and the Emperor saw Jason smile from behind the piano before disappeared into smoke returning to his Dungeon and Joined the ongoing battle Jack and Erika started.

6