Chapter 14.5 CHARGE!!!
193 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9:46pm

All was quiet in the Dungeon until the Piano started playing Everyone know what that meant.

Jack rallied the Shooters and get them into his squad and rushed for his first objective witch was the Command Bunker closet to the Dungeon, to cut off any chance for them to call for reinforcements from nearby sectors.

Anna Leading her Hunters as they attack any and all Officers with in a Km of the Dungeon with herself going after the Major-General that is 2.5 Km away but with her increased speed she can nearly move 45kmph.

Jessica with Alice's squad (Formally Judos Guards) as her protection Charged into the Trench systems with the Walkers and the Infectors (A Boomer sub variant that vomits blood full of the active strain or fart a infective airborne strain)

Leaving Erika to overwatch the Operation and to support with her voice and she was given free rain but Madam Death told her a song she thought would be fitting, but she had the Charger and Bob (Formally Judos) with her as a Rapid Reaction Force (RRF).

10pm Jack 

As the Shooters and I rush to the Command Bunker we kill the few sentries with out using our guns. to took us nearly 15 minutes to get here but now we need to wait for the signal.

10pm Jessica

Okay this is my first time fighting so this is the rush my brother was talking about when he gave me that talk.

"Hey Kiddo you okay?" Katherine asks me as she saw my face I guess having a mix of fear and excitement.

"Yeah. Yeah." I nod my head rapidly

Vasdel put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Mistress Jessica, you'll do fine we are here to protect you."

"I said to stop calling me Mistress Vasdel!" 

"You two shh. We need to wait for the signal." Alice chastised them thou she know she can't do anything to Jessica but for her safety she was allowed to overrule her.

10pm Anna

Anna and her Hunters had gotten into position with in the 1km area around the Dungeon while she on all four was running towards the Major-Generals Command Centre

Her Hunters know what to expect for a signal.

10pm Erika

I looked up, Master had just turned into smoke at the Capital and would take nearly an hour.

"Bob wait by the entrance, Charger you stay with me." I ordered them and they both grunt.

I Walk to a station Master had set up when he had sent Anna to steal some radio equipment and Master with Jack's guess work made a functional speaker system so my voice can be heard from 250 meters away from the entrance.

The note Death had left there, the song seems poetic but I didn't know how

Hello Erika 

I think Jason would like this song

LORDE - Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Extended)

I know the song Death told me all of them anyway

I start singing

6