Chatper 15 Threesome Trench War Part 1
178 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Jack POV---

The moment I heard Erika's Voice, I ordered Shooter A with a Rifle to kick in the Wooded door of the Command Bunker and the two MG Shooters B & C rushed in and unloaded at everyone in the room the rest of us followed up.

I told the one Infector with us to do it's job, and it started farting (Thank master it don't smell)

We advanced rapidly me and Shooter A started room clearing and I had sent B&C to stop anyone from coming near the Bunker, those Walkers from the infector ran off to any noise that was made by those alive.

As me and A move into the next room he grabbed me and pulled me out of the room just before have a hole hit in his chest were my heart would have been if he hadn't saved my life, A then raised his gun and shot the soldier and soon the rest of the enemy troops in the room unload at the Shooter all 'Missing' if you count hitting his torso.

He and I rushed in firing our own weapons and when we ran out of ammo we engaged in melee with the last six survivors.

I took on two female Ensigns and A took on four NCOs, two men and another two women.

The two Female Officer looked at me then at each other, both of them looked similar most likely related to each other.

Both rushed me with bayonets on their rifles' aimed for my chest, I move towards them and as we got close I got onto my knees quickly and pushed my rifle up horizontally pushing the pairs Bayonets over my head.

Then from my knelt position I pushed myself up forcing their weapons higher, I kicked one on my right in the chest sending her back and to fall over a chair, the other looked back with that I took the chance lowing my stance I sent a swipe with the butt of my gun since my Bayonet didn't have the angle or chance. The Butt smashed her in the side of the head and I followed up by thrusting into her gut and stabbed two more times killing the young Ensign.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I heard a screech I turn to see the other Ensign had gotten back to her feet, her face told me everything the woman I just killed was her Sister, "You Traitorous Bastard I'll See you and your family hanged!!!"

I grabbed the poorly aimed thrust from her rifle and pulled her close and punched her with my other free hand, "Well to bad the Dungeon don't give a Shit!"

"What?!?" her eyes showed confusion as she lays on the ground.

"LEFT!" The Shooter yells and I turn and thrust out gutting one of the male NCOs who didn't expect to suddenly to be stabbed so fast, he collapsed backwards I looked over a the Shooter who killed the other three, two clearly had their throats ripped out his mouth dripped with fresh blood.

"Good job A." I gave him a thumb up.

"Her? Master said something about Officer strains? Right" he asked

"Oh yea the Sub Mutation of you guys, why her?"

"Her? Them." he says as he points his rifle at the girl I gutted

I look to find the last one I hadn't killed crying over her sister's cooling body, before I could say anything more the shooter stepped past me and spoke to them directly.

"Ensign!" he spoke in a deep voice, she shivered from his voice, she looked up, "I can bring her back."

"Re-really? Don't lie, no one can!" she cries as she slowly stand up readying her rifle.

The Shooter aims his rifle and shot the body in the heart.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she thrust the Bayonet into him but he didn't care and she kept thrusting and stabbing over and over into the shooter.

I looked at the Ensign's Sister her wounds from me gutting her started healing over and after a minute she woke up confused but instantly flinched when her sister stabbed the Shooter again, then she spoke her voice was soft if not dry, "Lucy? What are you doing?"

Lucy snapped her head around at her sister, she dropped the rifle in her hand it clattered on the ground as she slowly walked to her sister as she herself slowly stood up, "Ca-ca-Cathy ho-how are you al-alive?" she spoke with tears burst out as she hugged Cathy the pair spent a minute like that.

"Well Cathy? Right Well the shooter has spent half of his power, what do you want to do. We still have shit to do." my voice broke the two out of their hug.

Cathy look at me and at her sister, "Lucy come with me, We don't have to be afraid of the Empire, the Emperor or even our Senior Officers, Join me."

"Cathy what are you saying? Join you? Who are you joining?"

"The Dungeon." Cathy answered

Lucy look at her sister then at me. "But what about our Family? If we dessert they will be killed."

I answered "No they won't you will be dead in the eyes of the military, hell Cathy is dead for fuck sake."

Lucy looked at Cathy again "What but but your..."

"Alive not really I'm undead, mmm feels weird to say it so casually doesn't it?"

"Look hurry up we cleared the Bunker and I have other objectives." I said annoyed at the time I wasted due to a Shooter.

"Oh yes. Sorry Sir Jack. Lucy come on." Cathy grabbed her shoulders and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine for you little sis." Lucy said with a smile

BANG

Shooter A fell dead with Lucy laying in Cathy's arms, "Shh big sis it will be okay." Cathy says as she plays with Lucy's hair as her final human moments come to an end.

---Jessica POV---

We Heard Erika's Voice the Walkers rushed forward and flooded into the trench system with our role in this being to raise as many bodies as we can and deal with stubborn holdouts, I also learnt some other spells other then Necromancy although those spells are devastating on living targets and helps undead.

We rushed into the Trench, Alice dropped into the trench first and instantly the butt of her rifle found an enemy soldier sending him into the Walker he was fighting that bite down, Vasdel dropped in next firing three rounds killing three men. Janice sent a quick fire spell into a dugout burning it out destroying the first of many strong points, I jumped into Vasdel's arms since the drop was a bit high and she put me on the ground, I opened my book and casted Greater Raise Undead, A spell cercal appeared below me and all the dead soldiers within a 10 meter radius all slowly got to their feet and I sent them down the trench line, Katherine took up the rear guard as we advance towards areas where there was stubborn holdouts.

As we move towards what Alice could tell was hard point in the defences of this part of the trenches.

From what I was told about these hard points is that they are a prebuilt bunkers that can be interlocked together to make larger fortifications and the one we're heading to is in our A.O. (I think is what she said?) But this fortress was set up long before this war had started and it had been built nearly 100 years ago and had not been lost once, but we plan to change that.

We ran towards the fort the Machine guns in it's walls came alive and fired in all directions but there was most defiantly Hunters inside due to the muffled gunshots I could just hear.

Alice raise her clenched fist and we stopped she peek at the door to the fort where we are going to enter and instantly a HMG fired at her and she took a step back and spoke, "HMG two crew, and maybe another five or seven guys and maybe two mages. Your up kid."

I open my book to my bookmarked spells, it was clear that I can't be seen so a spell I can throw over the trench, okay I have two spell that are indirect Bomb of Rot and Locust Swarm, (I have no idea why that is here but its here.) "How far would you guess?"

Alice peeks again, "About 15-20 meters."

"Okay good, one second, I Call Upon Terra The Goddess that Rules the Start, Middle and the End of Life as we Rot and Bring Anew to your World, I Call upon, Bomb of Rot!" a Green orb appears in my hand with some help I get on the fire step next to us, at I look over the trench systems I can see the door of the Fort I give the spell a throw I and it lands high with it hitting one of the rifle slits in the wall but I can hear the men that were near slit's opening screaming as the spell bursts out spores that go inside and land on my actual targets but Alice, Vasdel and Janice sprung out of cover and fired at the men that were set up by the door who were to busy dealing with the spores, We rushed to the door and killed the few left that were to wounded to defend themselves and this gave me a chance for a spell I couldn't do in the dungeon.

 

As Janice started preparing her Demo spell for the heavy steel door I collected the Bones of the soldiers that were most affected by the Bomb of Rot, and started chanting a spell, "May Madam Death see that these Bones of the fallen be given Anew under their New Mistress, I Call Upon you Madam Death, I Ask For a Skeletal Horror!" 

Magic Runes started appearing on the bones as they slowly dissolve and morph into a new form a 8 foot beast made of bone that had three skulls that burn with a dark purple but it took a lot out of me and I won't be able to keep it around for long at most a minute but a minute is all I really need.

BOOOMM

As the Demo spell goes off sending the heavy door flying inwards in deadly shards of metal, I Mental order the Horror to rush in, and kill everything and we wait out side, I cast another spell to sense 'Material' for my spells mainly for Greater Raise Undead, I smile when I seen the amount and call out, "The Horrors time is up it's our turn."

Alice moves in first then instantly stops, "The fuck did that thing do?" As she slowly advanced and we followed we had to do a double take the Horror was just a tall looking person with three skulls, but what we saw... I this room we were in was most defiantly a Barracks since bunk beds were here but the amount of bodies this room must have been able to house a hundred people but there was more here than that, I draw my brothers handgun that he had gave me.

After I casted Greater Raise Undead twice I ordered the Undead to rush down stairs due to the ammo being there and cutting that off will cripple the Fortress. 

As our team advance up towards the Command Section, as we advanced the fact Alice and the rest of my guards still wear their Lifeguard's uniform so getting to the Command Area was easy when you can bluff your way their.

"Halt who are you?" a Guard asked us, "Oh Sorry Lifeguard." he and his comrade both saluted.

Alice spoke, "At ease. We just got here me and my men need to talk to your commander the young girl with us she has needs a save place to preform a spell that will be able to repel the enemy." 

Both blink in shock and nod not willing to argue with a Lifeguard and they open the door and Alice walks in with us and closes the door.

"Who hell are you?" "The Fuck is a Lifeguards doing here?" "Who let them in?" several Officers and NCO commented.

"My Name is Lifeguard Captain Alice I have on the Authority of the Emperor to assume command over you. Now Magus Jessica prepare your spell."

Playing with the show I walk to the center of the room witch was meant for Magus to use their strongest spells as I take my spell book out many faces pale, the reason I was told is if a Magus can use a spell book it means they are the best and to see someone so young to use one says a lot.

I flip through the book and found the spell we were going to use the reason we wanted to get the Command section is due to a design flaw their is no way to close vents and the command sections have systems to push fresh air through out the facility, "I as that Mother Terra, Grant me a Grand Miracle of Rot so that these Mortals can feel your embrace, Please Mother Terra Hear my call I-" I get interrupted be a Ensign who kicked me in to face and yells.

"SHE USING DARK MAGIC! LIFEGUARDS TRAITORS!"

She must have been someone with Magical training to be able to pick up on what type of magic I was using, The Room exploded both literally as Janice with premade spells tossed them out and the action that followed there was 25 people in this room and 5 of us, but we were both ready to use our weapons and had inching trigger fingers. the two spells Janice throw were aimed at the door preventing them from opening killing 6 that were near the explosion.

I raised my pistol and her face turned from anger to fear as I pulled the trigger twice as two rounds hit her chest kill the Ensign that kicked me and she collapsed on top of me, I start rechanting the spell using the woman's body as cover, "I as that Mother Terra, Grant me a Grand Miracle of Rot so that these Mortals can feel your embrace, Please Mother Terra Hear my call I Beg for the Endless Rot!" I see another green orb I couldn't reach it and I had used to much of my Mana I was going to pass out I yell with all my energy left, "THE ORB SHOOT IT!" and that is the last thing I remember.

---Alice POV---

"THE ORB SHOOT IT!" I hear Jessica cry out I look out of my cover and see it, I take aim and fire it shatters into hundreds of smaller orbs and fly out towards everyone one except us, they hit everyone of them and before our eyes they dissolved into nothing not even bones and the rest of the orbs shot into the vent systems screams of terror at the orbs entered the rest of the fortress.

Vasdel rushed and grabbed Jessica out from under the Ensign and started checking her. 

"Vas she just suffering Mana Burn for the first time she'll be fine." Katherine said she herself have suffered it often.

Vasdel looked up at her and asked, "She will be fine okay but we need to get her back to the Dungeon her mission is over."

"Agreed" I agreed

 

---Unknown POV---

"What is Happening? To the Human Trench?" one long ear officer asked

"Mutiny?" Another questioned

"No look at the Grand Fortress Neutron. It has fallen silent but the area around is still fighting, that Fort has the most Elite and Zealot forces this was not Mutiny this was the start of a Military revolt or Coup. Gentlemen we are seeing history order the men to advance and send the Heroes with them." a Pig faced Humanoid said

 


A/N

I had updated the A-Virus and forgot to mention when it is their in the glossary

4