Chapter 16 Goblin Dungeon
199 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we re-enter the Dungeon the first room was empty... we continue, I was the Vanguard since I am the most experienced fighter with the two girls on my flanks... I could feel the daggers being stared into me by Mary, while Maria was being useful by keeping an eye out...

Enter the Second room still nothing not even traps, but as we enter the third room we see Goblins and a few Hobgoblins and a girl?

She would have to be the Dungeon Master.

"I can smell and see you." she yells at us, "Two of you smell like... Dungeon Lord Julius and... Death?"

Well what's the point in hiding when in someone's dungeon, I step out showing a blank face... my weapon at the ready to cut down this Dungeon's Monsters... the two girls seem aspersive and confused most likely due to the girl no older then 7 odd years old.

"Girls before you ask... this child is the Dungeon Master... and she looks like that is due to her mental age not Physical… this Dungeon was enslaved only days after emerging... and has been a slave for the last 68 odd years am I wrong?"

"67 I think? Anyway why are you here?"

"Well no point in beating around the bush... Julius asked or more so Ordered us to destroy your Core." The second I said Core her face paled...

"Why?" she asks, her monsters feeling her emotions move ahead of her and ready their weapons.

"This is what we were asked, ordered, commanded to do... sorry kid."

"NO... Julius Why? Lord? Can you hear me?" She pleads.

"When you were enslaved your link to him was cut... he can't hear you or much else..."

"My Human Master said to defend my core to the last... ATTACK!" Her monsters rush for us...

Her monsters moved ahead and engaged us, I swung my sword in a wide motion to create room for me and push the three Hobs that wanted to fight me... the swing caught a few Goblins and as I readied my stance... the four of us looked at each other but I acted first by charging the Hob in the middle, my blade dug deep into the Hob... I let go of my sword and rolled backwards as the other two smashed their weapons down on where I was at. rushing forward after recovering from the roll, moving on the Hob on the right summoning my weapon back to me I slice up across his chest his thick hid making that a failed attack, as he try's to punch me with his free hand I dodge to be smacked in the back by the only Hob I had uninjured.

While I was flying from the club I noticed that the Sisters were fighting back to back both had changed their weapons into short swords since they where only fighting Goblins while I had to fight the Hobs... Lucky...

"Uch." The pain from hitting the wall of the floor was made aloud... I got up slowly... a sickening grin adorned my face, before I suddenly rushed again at the three Hobs seem to be taken aback as I get close, moving into a slide going under one of the Hob's legs slashing them as I go, force him to hit the ground... a throw of my sword hitting another one in the base of the neck killing him...

The Hob left standing enraged, charged me, he swung wide missing me... he swung a few more times none hitting me his exhaustion becoming evident as his swings becoming slower and slower until he dropped his club... I waltzed over to the dead Hob and grabbed my sword ripping it out of the head... killing the one Hob that couldn't stand by slicing his head off... but the last one looked at me, his exhaustion disappeared as he grabbed his club again and he rushed me... our weapons clashed slowly his strength pushed me back...

"Come on you ugly cunt that the best you got?" I asked the Hob enraging him more... he broke the clash and pulled his weapon back to smash me... but with a chance I thrust into his belly and sliced out tearing out his stomach... I thrust up his entrails still on my blade as I open his neck... 

I look over at the Sisters had successfully fought of the Goblins they didn't kill them all most being wounded...

"Not bad." I tell them as I approach.

They don't answer me god only knows what is going through in their heads... this will happen again when they kill people without a second thought...

After they return to their senses we continue... this dungeon only had one floor and we just killed all the monsters within, those few Hobs was most likely the Dungeons uncommon...

We walked down into the Core room it was just the last two defenders the Dungeon Master and the Assistant....

Both unarmed but only one scared... the Assistant looked like a Butler.

"May I know why two... no three Dungeon Masters are trying to destroy my ladies Core?" He asked.

"We were told to by Dungeon Lord Julius." I answer him since the two girls are unsure what to think seeing a Dungeon assistant... I was ready myself for a fight the Assistant... From what I know about them is that they are the last line of defense if the Master can't defend themselves...

"I see." is all he said before disappearing and appearing in-front of me and punched me in the chest breaking my ribcage...

But that is all it did, I wasn't sent flying or anything like that... some broken ribs means nothing to me... I slashed out missing him and when he reappeared, he looked at me with a mix a disbelief and amusement....

"He's a Monk... be careful... Close Combat Specialty..." I say...

"Only one strike and you know what I am?"

"Only one thing came to mind when you broke my ribs and organs rupturing... gave me a hint."

He laughed before attacking me again... 

Our fight was very confusing, every time he hit me my blade nicked him...

But it stopped when we heard something like glass shattering we looked over with my neck in his grasp and my sword half dug into his gut...

What we saw was Mary and Maria both of their weapons deep in the Core of the Dungeon... before the Butler could do anything I thrusted deep into his stomach and punched him in the face following up with a slash across his chest splitting him in two...

I collapsed in exhaustion and in a lot of pain... my hip was most likely broken same for my left femur and my right leg in it's totally...

"Are you okay?!" Maria asked me with deep concern and worry...

"I'm fine have you shattered the Core?" I look up and find the Core missing...

"Yes... we absorbed it... Julius spoke to us and said to head to your Dungeon..."

"Great baby sitting." I groan...

3