War !
220 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Thump...

Heart pounding, Ghul took a peek at the Bokoblin camp. He was hiding behind a tree, carrying a stick for a weapon. The afternoon sun was directly above his head, making it a bit hot. The Bokoblins were lazing around. Ghul was excited and nervous, his body crazily secreting adrenaline.

Ghul knew that he had to learn how to fight if he wanted to survive in this world. Calamity will befall soon. And, having this perfect warrior body, it would be a sin not to know how to fight. Top-notch stamina and strength, this was a body born to fight, but Ghul wasn't. He was just a couch potato two days ago. His skills were non-existent.

Okay, Ghul... Get your shit together.

Ghul tried to calm himself, but his tight grip on the stick, and sweat on his temples, made his nervousness very clear. Steeling his resolve, Ghul charged towards the Bokoblin camp. His strategy was simple, get the Traveler's Claymore stuck on the ground. It was a basic two-handed sword with immense weight.

As soon as he got out from behind the tree, the Bokoblin on the watchtower spotted him and blew his horn. All the Bokoblins focused on him. He could feel five pairs of monster eyes on him making his hair stood on end, but he still didn't stop his charge. He'd be fucked if he lost his momentum.

Three Bokoblins jumped at him, he pointed his stick straight, it was quite long. The stick acted as a spear, knocking a Bokoblin, while he dodged the other two. But, he didn't have time as a Blue Bokoblin had sneaked behind his back. It was a variation of Bokoblin, stronger than average red ones.

The Blue Bokoblin swang his spiked club aiming for his head. It would be very painful if it hit. Ghul froze, not knowing what to do he tightly shut his eye, awaiting his impending doom. But, suddenly his body moved on its own, he ducked narrowly escaping the attack.

Top-notch reflexes as well.

Ghul didn't have time to be happy though, as he couldn't repeat the same mistake. He ran towards the claymore. Suddenly, he moved his head to the side, dodging an arrow by a hair's breadth.

It hasn't even been two days in this world, and I almost died three times already.

Ghul was sweating bullets, still running towards the claymore, fueling his drive with the fear of death. The Traveler's claymore was almost before him.

I got it.

Holding the sword with two hands, Ghul swang it at the Blue Bokoblin behind him, knocking it off. The sword was almost as long as Ghul. Ghul almost felt invincible seeing the Blue Bokoblin on the ground.

Suddenly, his hair stood on end, as Ghul moved his body, but an arrow still pierced his shoulder.

"Ahhhh... It hurts, damn it!!"

The pain tolerance of a couch potato was nothing remarkable. Ghul ran towards the river, his shoulder was injured. The Bokoblins couldn't swim, so they wouldn't pursue him. The sword's weight slowed him down, the three Bokoblins were almost going to catch up to him.

Ghul saw that he was already out of the range of the archer. the Blue Bokoblin was knocked on the ground, it's weapon nowhere to be seen, His shoulder was hurt, but it was just a fleshly wounds, with no broken bones. If he could endure the pain, his arm would move normally. He knew he had to man up right now and take down the three Bokoblin.

Chance...

Enduring the pain, Ghul crazily swang his sword, almost like a madman. There were no skills involved, he was just crazily swinging it.

Ghul's monstrous strength got magnified by the weight of the sword. These low-level monsters got one-hit K.O. The sword wasn't very sharp, but it wasn't blunt as well. Bokoblin limbs and intestines were around him, his body had some of their blood as well.

It isn't a game.

Ghul had played quite a decent number of gore games, so the scene didn't bother him that much, but the smell was absolutely disgusting. He felt nauseous.

Ghul hurriedly dived in the river, as the Blue Bokoblin stared at him from the riverbank, carrying another weapon.

Ghul swam to the other side of the river. As soon as he got to land, he laid in the ground, staring at the sun above. He was exhausted, mentally. Looking at the Traveler's Claymore, he smiled, this was his first step towards surviving in this world.

The adrenaline rush gradually died down, as his shoulder started to hurt like hell.

After a bit of rest, Ghul started searching for something to eat. His shoulder had already stopped bleeding. The wild was full of fruits and nuts, so finding something to eat was quite easy.

Ghul had to find shelter now. The sun will go down in an hour or so. Even if he had a sword, fighting Stalkoblin at night wasn't a wise choice. He didn't want to sleep in a tree branch as well. His butt was still sore from sleeping in a tree branch.

It would be awesome if I could sleep in the Bokoblin camp. I'll have to take out the two remaining Bokoblins first. The Blue ones a bit of a problem.

Even though it wasn't a good place, at least it was safe. Ghul made up his mind and started sneaking towards the camp. It wasn't as dangerous as the first time he went in. He had a sword, and there were only two Bokoblins remaining. He could just run towards the river if things go south. Overall, it was a minor risk.

The Bokoblin on the watchtower was vigilantly scouting, while the Blue Bokoblin was picking his nose. The strategy this time was really simple as well. All he had to do was knock the Blue Bokoblin in the river and keep running so the archer couldn't take a good aim on him. He was more confident than the first time.

Ghul charged towards the Blue Bokoblin and swang his sword, knocking it towards the river. The Blue Bokoblin had been sneak attacked so it's guard was down.

Just one more push...

The Blue Bokoblin was near the river, trying to stand up. one more strike and it would be in the river. Before he could follow up with another attack, an arrow landed in front of him, halting his movement. The Blue Bokoblin had already stood up, charging towards him.

Ghul dodged the Bokoblins charge, as he used his sword to defend an arrow. He followed up with slashing his sword towards the Blue Bokoblin, knocking it towards the lake again. Running towards it, Ghul felt pain in his back. an arrow had slashed his back. Thankfully, it was just a flesh wound.

Without losing his momentum, Ghul slashed at the Blue Bokoblin again. Even before the Bokoblin hit the water, it was already dead. Ghul didn't know if he should laugh or cry. The battlefield was constantly changing. If he knew one thing from today's battle then it was to always have the initiative.

Ghul stared running towards the watch tower. the last Bokoblin, it was average with only a bow equipped, but Ghul didn't underestimate it. As soon as he climbed the watch tower, he chopped the Bokoblin in half. It was a disgusting scene.

I did it!!!

Looking at the mess surrounding him, Ghul felt a sense of accomplishment. It felt amazing.

Now, for the spoils of war.

Ghul excitedly searched every body of the Bokoblin. The teeth and horn of a Bokoblin was quite a good material. Even though he didn't have any uses for them right now, it could always come in handy sometime.

There were some normal Bokoblin weapons like Bokoclub and spiked Bokoclub. he didn't have any uses for them, so he just used it as firewood.

The real treasure was the Soldier's bow from the archer Bokoblin. It was a bow used by Hylian soldiers. He could do ranged attacks now.
After cleaning the battlefield, Ghul sat by the burning fire which was already lit by the Bokoblins. He started contemplating about today's battle. His shoulder was pierced and his back had a cut. There were twists and turns, but he was victorious at last.

I can do even better next time.

Night came, as Ghul slept by the fire. The fire was warm in the chilly night. He was having quite a good sleep if it wasn't for the hard ground.

10