Red or Blue? Both!!
186 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"SHIT!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE..." Raphael shouted with disgust. He had fallen down on a pile of horse crap and it was all over his face. Raphael spat, not letting anything enter his mouth.

"When did you even have a beautiful face? Esme joked while Bailey was literally rolling on the ground with laughter.

"Go, wash your face," Tobias said.

"B-but it's dark." Raphael stuttered, awkward.

Silence ensued, as the crackling of the fire was the only sound left. Raphael became embarrassed seeing everyone staring at him. Their eyes seemed to be glowing in the dark of night.

"Okay... I'll go alone." Raphael shouted indignantly, turning his humiliation into courage.

"Wait, Raphael... I'll come with you." Bailey hurriedly shouted, following Raphael.

"That guy hid it deeply," Esme said.

"Yeah, I didn't know that he was afraid of darkness," Hasan replied.

Raphael was hurriedly washing his face in the lake. After finishing, he ran towards the camp, leaving Bailey behind. Bailey chuckled, as he made his way towards the camp as well.

Raphael sat down beside the fire while huffing.

"Senior Raphael... Which skin product did you use just now that your face is glistening." Esme said in a gentle voice.

"The special edition, Dark-brown horse poop." Raihan excitedly commented.

"Shut up old man. have you ever seen your face, it's full of wrinkles. I am leagues apart from you." Raphael shouted.

"Don't get full of yourself, kid. In my younger days, ladies threw themselves at me. Just because of my face. " Raihna and Raphael were the birds of the same feather.

"Haha. Two ugly ducklings bickering about their looks." Esme laughed while clutching his stomach.

"Shut up!!" Raihan and Raphael both said in unison.

"What about you then?" Raphael questioned.

"I didn't say anything about my looks. I think that Luke is the most handsome of us all." Esme said honestly.

Luke really was a very handsome man. he had a fair complexion and looked nothing like a warrior compared to these gruff men surrounding him. All the mercenaries had tough and dark skin as a result of their harsh life. Only Bailey was a bit on the fair side. The perk of being an archer??

Ghul had to admit, Luke was a handsome man. But, not as handsome as him. Ghul wasn't being a narcissist, Link's face was nothing short of a treasure.

"True, I guess." Raphael conceded.

"What about you kid?" Raihan suddenly said, facing Ghul.

Everybody's ear perked up, Ghul was always wearing a mask, so they didn't know about his appearance. Even Luke showed a bit of interest. They all looked at Ghul with ferocious eyes.


A ChuChu popped out of the ground. It was a common monster found all over Hyrule. A blue jelly blob with funny looking eyes.

On his horse, Luke aimed his bow, the motion of the horse didn't hinder his aim, as an arrow pierced the ChuChu in its eye, exploding it.

"Nice aim..." Ghul laughed, he wanted to see other reactions from this snow princess.

Luke didn't say anything, he just kept looking out for any other monsters.

"Luke's archery is truly commendable," Bailey said, a bit envious. He also was an archer, but Luke's skills were on a class of its own.

"Is it more powerful than my spearmanship?" Raphael provoked.

"Oh please, Luke could kite you from a mile away. You wouldn't even know where the arrow came from." Esme snarled.

"Children..." Raihan sighed.

Ghul's eyebrow twitched. Raihan was the oldest among the group but he acted like a kid. Ghul looked at Raphael, as his both eyebrow's twitched.

I take it back...

"You wanna piece of me, Luke. Let's fight." Raphael spat, as he folded his sleeves.

Luke totally ignored him.

"Enough jokes... Hassan's back." Tobias said.

A figure of a brown horse darting towards them was rapidly coming into view. He had gone to scout the area.

"Anything?" Tobias questioned.

"There's a red Moblin ahead, blocking the road," Hassan said with a grave expression.

Everybody quietened down. Tobias was deep in thought. Taking on the Moblin was dangerous, but taking a detour from the forest was more dangerous. At least they knew a Moblin was up ahead, while the danger in the forest was unknown.

"I think taking on the Moblin is safer. Ghul can be the vanguard." Luke said plainly, pitting the pitiful Ghul against the Moblin.

Ghul's eyebrow twitched. He could surely do it but doing it didn't lessen the risk for him.

Fuc you, Luke...

Ghul cursed Luke in his head. He was indignant but not angry. Ghul didn't notice it himself though.

"Raphael was saying that he would beat the Moblin," Esme said, remembering the boasting of Raphael.

Raphael was quietly staring ahead, not speaking anything, feigning ignorance...

If Ghul could take the Moblin on, it would be the best, but...

Tobias hesitated.

Seeing Tobias' hesitant eyes, Ghul nodded.

"I can do it."

"Thanks, Ghul... We will properly back you up." Tobias nodded, relieved, and grateful.

"Don't worry, Ghul. Just one opening and I'll make a mincemeat out of it." Raphael said.

Ghul didn't take it to heart, while Esme spat:

"Coward..."

"You should've known long ago..." Bailey said as everybody laughed, lightening the mood.


Ghul sneakily made his way towards the Red Moblin. Tobias and Raphael were with him, while Luke and Bailey were hiding in a tree for archer support. Esme and Hasan were on the flanks and would keep out the Bokoblins. Raihan was hiding in the cart, a few distances away from the battlefield.

"Whenever you're ready," Tobias said in a serious voice.

"I'll sneak an attack first, as soon as it hits, you guys join me," Ghul replied.

Tobias and Raphael nodded.

Slowly tiptoeing towards the Moblin, Ghul's grip on his sword couldn't help but tighten.

Crackle

Ghul had stepped on a dry twig, it's sound alerting the Moblin. It turned around with its club in his hand. Ghul charged at it, not giving it a time to react, his sword slashed at his head.

The Moblin was disoriented.

Raphael didn't miss the chance, he charged at it with his spear pointing forward, while Tobias followed behind him.

The spear powerfully moved through the air, it's tip seemingly ripping the air in half. The attack penetrated the Moblin's stomach, as it grunted in pain. Without stopping for its injuries, the Moblin swung his club at Raphael.

Ghul slid in front of Raphael, stopping the blow with his sword. The Moblin took a step back, as Ghul grinned. He didn't know that he was quite an adrenaline junky.

An arrow pierced the Moblin's crotch, it took a step back howling in pain. Ghul's felt a cool air pass beneath his crotch. He perfectly knew who did that. Luke...

Tobias and Raphael didn't miss the chance, unleashing a flurry of attacks one after another. Ghul was defending, while Tobias and Raphael were attacking, they were totally in sync,

Hassan and Esme were clearing out the nearby Bokoblins. It was quite an easy task for them. The battle was in their favor.

Grghhhh!!

Suddenly, a powerful roar shook the whole area, everyone turned their head. It was another Moblin. And this one was a Blue Moblin, a whole grade higher than the one they were fighting. It was rapidly closing the distance between them.

Bailey gulped, as fear showed in his eyes. The Moblin was closest to him.

8