Ch 3 first day of school
24 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking a quick shower before jogging back to his room, he wondered how the fourth roommate will be. After opening the door he saw Sam reading on his bed while Kendell was practicing, yet no sign of a new roommate.

“Did he arrive?” Asked Rolf from Sam.

“No.,” said Sam while shaking his head, making Rolf question if they would get a roommate. He decided to ask the dorm overseer, arriving at the only office in the building Rolf knocked.

“Sir, can I ask a question?”

“.. come in.”

Going inside he saw a room about 40 square meters with a desk in the back of the room facing the door were the overseer sat. looking around there was a brown carpet on the ground a sofa on the right side that looked comfortable and a bookshelf on the left side. Coming before the desk Rolf waited till the overseer looked at him.

“So what was your question?”

“Sir, I would like to ask were my fourth roommate is?”

“Room number?”

“205”

“205, 205, 2,0-, yes 205 has 3 occupants.”

“But sir what about the events?”

“Don’t worry you will be in a 4 man team, now with your question asked please let me work.”

After he dismissed Rolf Rolf went to his room to tell Sam and Kendell, by the time Rolf arrived it seems that Kendell was done training, so Relf told them what the Overseer told him. While sitting and laying in bed the boys were talking about what the school will do about the fourth member before falling asleep.

Morning the boys excitedly woke up to go to the openings ceremony that is every new semester, quickly dressing and eating before they ran towards the plaza. Arriving there were rows of chairs and a small podium, the boys quickly took a sit on available chairs and waited. Some 5 minutes later some teachers went up the podium with the headmaster, they give a speech and they told the school rules. After some 15 ~ 20 minutes the teachers were done and they would go to there classes, but for the first years, the room number would be called out for which teacher they should follow.

“female dorm room number 306, 307, 308, 309, 310.” A female teacher said while on the podium, after which she walked to the building with 20 students. This happened a few times till “205” his room number was called. The teacher that called out his number was a male with silver hair and red eyes, he looked about ~175 and was almost unhealthy thin.

Following him to the classroom the students were excitedly talking to each other how the school would be, till they arrived at the classroom.

“Everybody silent, every morning I walk into this room I want you all to be in your seats and be silent.” (teacher)

The teacher-led everyone in the classroom after they had all taken a seat the teacher standing in front of the class.

“Everyone this will be your seats for the next year, my name is Rend.”

The teacher looks at every one if they were paying attention, confirming with a nod he continued.

“Monday and Tuesday are the classes in this classroom, Wednesday is the day where you’ll be training your fitness, Thursday and Friday are magic classes.”

Throughout the school day, the teacher kept explaining the rules and locations in the school, surprisingly the teacher did allow questions. After being done with the first day of school Rolf went to the training hall again. This time while exercising he checked what he could do with his gift, he had spent a good 2/3 of his points but he could still, maybe, buy something with his points.

After looking through it a good while noted that he could upgrade his shop, it was however very expansive. He also found what he considered to be pretty good ability, while it would bring his points close to 0 he considered it worth it.

Spell mastery imprint : as soon you get a certain mastery over a spell structure you won't be able to forget it anymore. Get 50% mastery, you can forget you know that you have it.

Rold could train spell mastery even without casting it, so he could train till he got it to 50% and then focus on another spell till 50% rinse, repeat. While it is not flash it is very useful and he can just slowly build up his spell arsenal. I’ll start with the only spell I know the light spell, it wouldn’t take that long since it is only 50%.

Before Rolf starts training his spell he should first go back to the dorm because training spells are not very appreciated in the training hall.

2