Roronoa Zoro and Haki
495 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month passed since I woke up.
Now I had a match with Kuina. Since the accident, she never wins against me. It shocked her to the core, because she always wins before. What she expects, there's no way I the master of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu would lose against a mere child. Even I will win against her father if not because of my short limbs.

"That's enough, the winner is Zoro". said Koushirou. 'by the way Koushirou is Kuina's father's name.
"I win again Kuina-chan" I said while teasing her. I don't know why I really like to tease her. She is really cute, made me want to tease her.
"ZORO!! YOU BIG BULLY" said Kuina while running away with tears in her eyes.

"Don't tease her too much," said Old Kou
"I know old man, but didn't she looks really cute," I said while smirking.
"I'm not gonna give my precious daughter to a damn brat like you!!!" said an angry Father.
"Why not?? I know she likes me, and me too. I like her" I said while laughing.
"What did you say, brat??!!!" said an angry Father while trying to hit Zoro with a wooden sword.
"Hahahaha. Bye old man, I will be searching for Kuina" I said while dodging and running away.

(Kuina's POV)
"Hmph. Hateful Zoro!!! Even though I'm older than him, he always bullies me like that. I will ignore him when I'm back". said an angry Kuina.
'But, he becomes really strong and cool' thought Kuina while blushing. 'No.. no.. what I am thinking.'

'I wonder what happens to him. He suddenly has a different aura since he woke up. It feels like he woke up as a different person' Kuina thought.
After walking for 30 minutes, she looks around and felt that she is in an unfamiliar place.
''By the way, where I am??''
Kuina got lost in the forest and she didn't know that the danger gonna befall to her. The lord of the forest looking and follow her like it was its prey.
(End POV)
---------------
(Zoro's POV)
'Let see.. where Kuina is' I looked around and then use Haki to search her.
(A/N: In the past month, Zoro start training Haki. Since he is a Kenjutsu master, he has super sense and unordinary will. It makes more easier for him to master it.)

I can do an Observation Haki and Armament Haki, but I don't know if I have Conqueror Haki as well, even though I got a feeling that I had it.

I sense Kuina and a bigger presence chases her. Its presence of a wild beast, and a strong one.
'She is in danger, I need to hurry'. I increase my speed using 'Shukuchi' continuously.
When she almost gets bitten by the beast, I use 'Shukuchi' again and punch the crap off it.
(A/N: Shukuchi is Sojiro Seta skill where he can move in the speed of God.)

The Lord of Forest is a lion with a body that is much larger than normal lions.
The lion enrages because someone had the nerve to hurt him and steal his prey. It tries to attack me with its claws, I dodge it and send a roundhouse kick to its head.
Seeing my kicks didn't have an effect that much, made me regret not bringing a sword.
'Shit. I should bring a sword'
Then I realize that Kuina brings her Wado Ichimonji.
"Kuina, lend me your sword and go hiding somewhere"
Kuina shakes her head.
"No!!! I am not leaving you!!"
I frown hearing it.
"JUST DO IT!!!!. You only become a burden if you stay here."
Kuina startles hearing my voices. She throws the sword to me and running away.

'Sorry, Kuina. I can't focus fighting while protecting you'
I switch my focus on the lion.
"Time for round 2, furball" I mock the lion.
After an hour of fighting, I defeat the lion and it runs away.
I'm doing meditation and try to recall my fight before.
'I know it. There's something wrong. My Haki has become stronger and I can feel a strange power inside me that comes out when I'm fighting that lion, is it Conqueror Haki??, well, I'll think about it later.'
Zoro ends his meditation and goes to where Kuina is.
(END POV)
------------------
"Kuina, are you mad at me?" We're on our way back to the Dojo.
Whenever I talk, she keeps ignoring me.
"I'm sorry, okay. I don't want to see you in danger when I'm fighting the lion, and I can't protect you while fighting"
Kuina shakes her head
"I'm not mad at you. I'm angry because I'm weak"
The atmosphere becomes quiet again.
"Zoro, would you teach me so I can become stronger and stand by your side"
"Hmm. You should ask your father about that. He is better than me in teaching"
Kuina nodded
"Okay"

While walking home, "Zoro, Can I ask something??"
"Hmm... What?"
"How did you find me and how did you suddenly appear??
"Hmm. What I am gonna tell you is something that no one must know, even your father. can you promise me that??"
Kuina nodded.
"Okay, but why??"
"Because it's my secret and I trust you so I can tell "

Zoro began to tell her about his secret.
"Actually, when I unconscious I had a strange dream. I was in another world that different from this one. I meet an old man and he teaches me an ancient kenjutsu style named Hiten Mitsurugi. This style foundation is speed comparable to God. The skill that I used when suddenly appear in front of you is called Shukuchi one of Hiten Mitsurugi skills. It said that this skill is faster than God's himself even though I don't know how fast God is" He said.

"Awesome... can you teach me??"
Kuina stared at Zoro with puppy eyes.
"Don't look at me like that!! No.. I'm not good at teaching. You should focus become stronger with your family kenjutsu"
"Stingy Zoro"
Zoro shakes his head.
"About how I found you and how I defeat the monster is actually not a secret, but its rarely known by people on this area"

"What do you mean??"
Kuina got confused. How come it not a secret but people have rarely known about it.
"It's a technique that everyone has but not all of them can awaken it. In the Blues and Paradise, the only hand of people that know about its, but in the New World its a common thing. They are called Haki. There are 3 types of Haki. Armament, Observation and the last Conqueror Haki.
Everyone has the first two. You can train to awaken it, but the last one only one of the millions of people are born with it and it cant be learned. As for how I found you I use Observation Haki, and for how I defeat the monster, I use Armament Haki"
I make my hand becomes black with Armament Haki.
"This is called Armament Haki. It can make your attack power becomes stronger and this is Observation Haki"
I close my eyes and ask her to attack me.
I dodge all of her attacks.
Kuina amazed seeing it.
"Awesome.. can you teach me??"
"As I said I am not good at teaching. You should go ask your father to teach you. I'm sure he knows about it... Oh, it looks like we arrived".

(Koushirou POV)
"Where are they?... The Dojo already closed and its time for dinner" said Koushirou with a worried face.
'Should I search them' he thought.
He started preparing to search them while bringing his Wadou Ichimonji then he heard Zoro's voice.
"We are home"
(End of POV)

9