Training
424 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----Shimotsuki Village----

"We're home"...
"WHY ARE YOU BRATS SOO LATE?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?? shout an angry Father.
Kuina startled and looks down. I answer in her stead.
"We're sorry old man.. Kuina got lost in the forest, and it takes time to find her"
Koushirou was surprised to hear that, and become angrier.

"Kuina!! Didn't I told you not to go to the forrest??.. The Forrest is dangerous for a kid like you!!"
"I'm sorry father" Kuina answer while looking down.
"Calm down old man, Kuina didn't go to the center, only on the edge"
I try to calm the old man down.
"Sigh... Don't ever do that again. Go take a shower, I'll prepare the dinner". Koushirou calmed down.

-Dinner
"Father, teach me Haki, please" Kuina said while eating her dinner.
"Puhhhhh" Koushirou was shocked and spilled his booze to Zoro's face.
"Hey!! Be careful old man.." Zoro shouts angrily.
"Pfttt... HAHAHAHHA" Kuina laugh and Koushirou feel sorry. "Sorry Zoro"
"You..!!.." I pointing at Kuina who laugh out loud.

"Yeah father, teach me about Haki" Kuina said ignoring me.
"Where you hear about it??" Koushirou asked.
"Zoro told me about it" Kuina said. Koushirou nodded and look at Zoro. 'I know it. Sometimes Kuina tries to attack him from behind, but he can dodge it easily. I thought it just coincidence, it looks like he really can use Haki'.
"Very well, I'll teach you tomorrow. Now go to bed". Koushirou said.
"Thank you, father. Goodnight Zoro, goodnight father". Kuina said and go to her bedroom leaving both of them alone.

"Kid, how far your Haki's power?? Koushirou asked.
"Hmm. I can do Observation and Armament.. oh. Old man, when I'm fighting the Lord of Forest, I can feel strange power comes out when we exchange clash. Do you know about it??"
Old Kou nodded, and realize what Zoro's said.
"wait, why do you fight with that lion? Didn't you said you are not going to the center of the forest??"
"I lied. Kuina enter its territory and got attacked by it"
"WHAT?! why didn't you tell me earlier??!!
Old Kou angrily shouts.
"You're too loud, Old Man"
I sighed. "If I told you, you'll scold her more... She was already sad about what happened before... I don't want her to become more depressed".
"Thank you Zoro for saving my daughter" Koushirou said sincerely.
"No worries old man"
"About your question, it could be Conqueror Haki, but you need some fighting experience to make sure about it"
Old Kou stood up and take his katana. "Let's go to the dojo, I need to test it"
I also stood up and follow Old Kou to the Dojo.
--------------------

-Next Morning.
I wake up and wash my face in the bathroom. I saw Old Kou already wake up and cooking breakfast right now.
He saw Zoro and smile. "You woke up early today. Are you going to go somewhere?"
I answer while took a slice of bread for breakfast. "Yeah, going to the forest to training"
Old man Kou nodded. "I see. Be careful out there"
I walk away and open the door.
"Sure, I'll be careful, see ya later old man.. oh, I'll not back for lunch"
"Wait... here's your bentou." Old Kou gives Zoro a lunchbox.
"Thanks"

A few moments later, Kuina woke up.
"Morning, father". Old Kou just smiles and nods.
"Where's Zoro?? Is he not wake up yet??" Kuina asked while eating her breakfast.
"He already goes to doing his training. After breakfast we'll start your training," said Old Kou.

-In the center of the Forest
I arrived, and start his training with meditation. After an hour of meditation, I start my routine physical training.
After lunch, I training Haki.
'After an about with Old Kou yesterday, he said I starting to awaken the Conqueror Haki. I need to training hard until I can use it like Shanks and Rayleigh' I motivate my self.

-In the Isshin Dojo.
"Kuina, before I teach you, do you know what Haki is??" Old Kou asked.
"Yes. Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the typical senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly speaking, there are two types of Haki available to everyone, given the proper training, but there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess. In simple terms, Haki is an ability to sense and predict spiritual energy (Observation), use life force as physical reinforcement (Armament), and, for the rare "chosen ones", overpower enemies' willpower with your own (Conqueror), that was Zoro told me about"
Old Kou nodded "Good. I'll teach you about the basics, from there you're on your own. Let's start with your physical training"
Kuina answers with determination eyes "Okay, dad".

-One and Half Year Later.

I and Kuina doing our morning workout in the Forrest. The boss of Forrest became my subordinate. It acts like I am its Aniki, and Kuina its ane-sama. Kuina defeats the boss 2 months ago, and it makes her become number 2 in the whole Forrest.
Kuina already masters both Armament and Observation. She only needs more experience to upgrade it up while I still have hard times to control my Conqueror.
Old Kou can't help me since he can't use the Conqueror. I need to learn from someone who has it.

'I need to start my journey soon, but we're too young. Old Kou definitely won't allow it and I can't leave Kuina behind'. 'We already take a vow that we will be always together'
Kuina comes and standing beside Zoro.
"What are you thinking of??" Kuina ask and smile sweetly
"About our future journey" I said while patting her head.
Kuina nodded and enjoy his touch.

While I'm thinking about Conqueror Haki, I sense a ship coming to the island and there are many powerful presences aboard.
I smile, and said "Jackpot.."
"What wrong??" Kuina asked.
I smile and answer her. "Our ticket to start our journey, The Revolutionary Army is coming"

10