Revolutionary Army
389 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----Shimotsuki Village-----
Today is like your usual days where the residents carry out their activity as usual, but something strange happened. Suddenly a strong wind blows and carries a raincloud. The weather changes from sunny to raining in seconds.
Three people wearing black robes walking on the main street of the village and no one noticed their presence. it like they're the wind itself.

-Isshin Dojo.
When Old Kou teaching in his dojo, suddenly he felt a familiar presence. 'Hmm. He's coming'
He calls his students. "That's all for today, don't forget tomorrow we start training at 08 a.m"
Dojo students shout and bows. "Yes, Sensei".
"Good, you all can go home now, don't be late for tomorrow," Old Kou said.
"Yes, sensei.. thank you for your hard work". Dojo students said in unison.
-----------------

The three people arrived in Isshin dojo and open the door.
"Long time no see, old friend" said a tall middle-aged man with tattoo in his face.
"Long time no see Leader, how is it going on in the Goa Kingdom??? and hi Iva, hi Kuma"
Old Kou nods and smiles at them.
"Long time no see Kou-chan" said big Okama with purple hair. That Okama named Emporio Ivankov.
"Hmm" nodded a big man holding Bible in his hand. The name is Bartholomew Kuma.
Both of them are Revolutionary higher-ups. Koushirou was one of them before, but since he' married, he decides to quit and build his small family.

"Terrible. That royalty and noble really rotten to the core. Many people dying just because they want to impress the world noble (Tenryubito) that coming to their kingdom. Fortunately, we can save some of them" said the middle-aged man with a tattoo on his face with an angry voice.
This man is the leader of the Revolutionary Army, the most wanted man, Monkey D. Dragon.

Dragon told the story and the reason why they are coming to this island.
"I see... I'll help as much as I can" said old Kou.
"Thank you, old friend" said Dragon while smiling.
---------------------

When they're discussing something, the door opened.
"We're home!!!" shout Kuina.
"Welcome home" said old Kou smiling.
Kuina saw three unknown people in her house, it seems they're her father's guest.
Kuina walking towards her father and whisper "Papa, who are they??"
Old Kou realizes he hasn't introduced the guest to her daughter.
"Oh right.. Kuina, Zoro. they're my friends, the one with the tattoo on his face is Dragon, the Okama one is Iva and the quiet one is Kuma."

"Hello... My name is Kuina, nice to meet you and thank you for taking care of my father" Kuina introduces herself in a polite manner while Zoro introduces himself with a nonchalant attitude. "Roronoa Zoro.."
"Nice to meet you too, Kui-chan and Zo-chan" said Iva while winking his eyes.
Dragon and Kuma only smile and nodded to them.
Zoro nods and goes inside.
"Please continue your discussion, I'll go inside... Wait for me Zoro!!" said Kuina while following Zoro

"Your daughter is growing up ... She reminds me of my son that I left with my father, I want to know what he is doing now ... "said Dragon with a sad face.
"Cheer up Dragon, you leave him for his own good. It's too dangerous for your son if you bring him with you". Kou said trying to console Dragon.
Dragon nods and said with a serious face.
"Until we end the World Government, the world must not know about my son's identity and I'm sure father will doing his best to protect him, at least until he strong enough to protect himself"
Three of them smile and nodded.
(A/N: I make his close aide know about his wife and Luffy. it does not make sense for me if you are the closest one with the leader of an organization, but you don't know anything about them).

"By the way, what your relationship with that green hair boy?? I don't see him when the last time we met" asked Dragon "and I feel he is no ordinary kid"
Kou smiled and answered "He's from an orphanage. He comes to my Dojo 5 years ago. He challenges the best student here which is my daughter to proves he's the strongest around, and she beat him black and blue. Since then he joins the dojo and lives here" Kou starts to tell the story about Zoro.

"He was once a carefree boy, but one day when he's 10 years old, he collapses when training and unconscious for a week. When he woke up, his attitude changes 180 degrees. His care to his family is still the same as before, but he becomes calmer and his aura change entirely"
"He can beat my daughter now, and I'm not sure if I can win against him in sword fight if he's not a child. He mastered both Armament and Observation Haki. He also has Conqueror Haki, but can't control it well"

That story surprised them.
Dragon smiled and asked. "Kou, do you think if I ask him, he will join us??"
Kou smile and shake his head. "I don't think he wants, but if you teach him how to control his Conqueror Haki, he may consider it. But I can't promise that. He already said that he wants to go to his own adventure and find his own crewmate."
Hearing that Dragon nods and smiled widely.

Next day trio Revolutionary and Old Kou preparing to go to the Revolutionary's ship.
"Papa, where are you going??"
Kuina asked seeing his father go with his friends.
"To the harbor, and help them supply food, water, and medicine," said Old Kou
"Can we go too, old man??" Zoro asked.
Old Kou nodded "Sure"...
----------------------

-In the Harbor
"You finally come boss." said a weird man with a cat-like face. He has dark-blue cyan colored hair, wears a light buttoned shirt, light pants, dark boots, and a dark buttoned coat. He also wears goggles over his eyes that have light-blue lenses, a top hat with another set of goggles that have orange lenses and a curved rim, jetpack on his back. "and long time no see Koushirou-san"
"Long time no see, Lindbergh" said Old Kou smiling.
"Where are the others??" asked Dragon.
"I'll call them, Boss"

a moment later Lindbergh arrives with 3 people.
"You're late, Dragon" said a woman with an annoyed face. She is a tall, slim woman with short, purple hair in a bob cut. Her eyes are covered by a pair of black-framed sunglasses with red lenses. She also wears red lipstick and smoking a cigarette.
She wears a red top hat with red goggles, a pair of red curled horns on the front, and a long and puffy white plume on the back. She wears a red tie and her torso is barely covered, as she leaves her cropped red jacket with pink outlines open. She has red and white striped stockings under her red thigh-high boots. Her frilly red skirt is short on the front and long at the back.

"Don't talk like that to our Leader, Betty!" said a Giant rebuked her. The one that talking is a very hairy and portly giant. He has a Fu Manchu mustache and a shaggy chinstrap beard.
He wears very little clothing, only wearing a short plaid skirt in addition to belts around his arms, a flower symbol on his left forearm, dark gloves, a dark bowler hat with frilly goggles on it, and a weapons pack. And the last one is a tall, muscular, and bald man who wears half of a plague doctor mask on his face that acts as a loudspeaker. He wears an open dark feather coat similar to those worn by the Beast Pirates that leaves his chest exposed, dark pants, and a sash around his neck. His overall attire gives him a crow-like theme and appearance.

"My bad, Betty" said Dragon.
"Long time no see, guys". said, Old Kou
"""Koushirou-san""" said three of them.
"Oh right, Let me introduce my daughter. She is Kuina and the green hair one is Zoro" said Old Kou pointing Kuina and Zoro.
"Nice to meet you," said Kuina

Zoro was stunned and thought 'Damn... Oda really doing it... There's no way in my past world women can have a body as perfect as this without doing some surgeries.. I wonder how comes the Strawhats keep their calm when they are living with a bombshell like Nami and Robin'.
"Zoro???" Kuina wonders why he keeps silent and sees him staring at Betty.
"ZORO!!!!" Kuina pinch his waist and pouted..
"Ouch.. sorry" Zoro said while scratching my head.
"Fufufufu. What's your name boy??" said Betty with a flirtatious tone.
Hearing that, Kuina standing in front of Zoro. She will protect him from this old fox.
"Enough... Let's start working" Dragon said ended their drama.

10