Start the Journey
352 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Zoro's POV)
It has been a year since RA comes. I became more closer to RA members, especially with Kuma. He's such a good guy. I don't know what kind of deal he's doing with World Government, but its real mystery for me why this kind and loyal dude allow himself to become a World Government puppet which is can make him go against the people he considers as his family.

And I finally met one of ASL trio. He woke up a month after RA comes to this island.
He really had amnesia. I wonder how come he remembers only his name but forget everything else. Medics sure is confusing and complicated. I consider him as a potential member of my crew. I'll make him become my cook, since the food he makes really tasty. I believe in that trio, Sabo is the one that cooks their meal. There's no way that 2 idiots had an idea of how to cooking food. I remember clearly the episode where Luffy tries to cook, he almost burns the kitchen on Sunny and successfully cooks some kind of chemical weapon, and I'm sure Ace is not that different in that aspect. I'll try to help him to restore his memory as fast as possible since I don't want to see his breakdown because he can't remember his brother until it was too late.

When I on my thought, I heard the commotion. 

"They are at it again" said one of RA members.
"Let's bet who's gonna win this time" said another RA member.
Yep... They're doing it again. That Kuina and Betty. Kuina seems hate Betty and I'm probably the cause of it. In the past year Betty tries to recruit me to become an RA member even though I already said that I will only become their temporary member, until I start my own adventure.

"an Old Hag like you shouldn't go to seduce a younger man, don't you have a shame???!!"
shouted Kuina angrily.
"It's up to me who's gonna I seduce. He's worth it. A boobless bitch like you should know that you have no chance. He likes mines the best" said Betty while holding her racks.
'Damn... This woman. She really knows how to destroy someone's pride with words. I can see Kuina shaking'.
"SHUT UP... I'm GONNA KILL YOU!!" shouted Kuina and start attacking her.
"COME, B***H, I'LL PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!" Betty shouts also begins her move.

 

After 1 hour the duel ends and the result is double KO. If I'm not wrong this is their 100th duel. They've won 25 times each and the rest ended a draw.
"Thank you for your hard work" I said while giving them a towel and water.
""Thanks"" said both of them at the same time.
"You really become strong Kuina" I said while patting her head.
"Ehehehe, Thanks. I need to become stronger if I want to be stand by your side" Kuina said while smiling brightly.
They began to flirt each other while the audience sees them as if they eat dog food.
"Don't forget about me, Zoro-kun". said Betty while hugging his left hand.
"Hands off, old hag" Kuina said while hugging his right hand.
Both of them started to bickering while hugging his left and right hands.
(END of POV)
----------------

RA members that watching that drama makes them cry blood. "DAMN IT.. RORONOA!! Not only our Commander, but even you also extend your poison claw to our precious Kuina"
Zoro looked at them and smirk. Then he kisses Kuina and Betty on their cheek.
"RORONOAAA!!!" said the angry mob.
"Hoho... Looks like some brat need a lesson what will happen if you dare to kiss a daughter in front of her father" said Old Kou with bloodlust while unsheathing his sword.
"Ca- calm down, Kou-san" said Sabo while trying to calm Koushirou down.
"Out of my way, kid. I need to teach that brat a lesson" said Old Kou.
"Enough Koushirou... Everyone, pack your belonging, we will take a sail tomorrow morning" said Dragon.

-In Graveyard.
Three people standing in front of a grave. In the tombstone written "here lies our beloved wife and mother". Yep. this is Kuina's mother grave. Oda never mentions it in manga about her.
According to Old Kou, he met his wife when they are (RA) attacking a corrupt Kingdom in Grandline. She is from Wano, and runs away because Orochi gonna make her be his concubine, while out the sea she got caught by slave trader when they raid her ship and The King of that Kingdom bought her.
They are falling love, and she got married. After that Old Kou quit being RA and back to his hometown. His wife passed away when Kuina still 2 years old.
(A/N: This is just my made-up story)

"Mother, tomorrow I'll going to chase my dream with my beloved and I don't know when I gonna come back here" said Kuina while putting a flower in her's mother grave. "I promise I'll live happily".
They began to pray.
Kuina stand and said to Zoro "Let's go home, we need to packing our stuff"
"You can go first, I'll be here for a moment".
"Sure. Don't be late. bye" Kuina nodded.

"Kid, take care of her, and make her happy.." said Old Kou.
Zoro nods. "I know.. You are not going???"
"No, I'm not leaving her alone (his wife) and I need to take care of our Dojo". said Old Kou while cleaning her grave.
They are talking more and then go home.

-Next Morning
"Thank you for your help, partner," said Dragon.
"No worries, Dragon" Old Kou shake Dragon's hand.
"Papa... I am going.." Kuina hugged her father. Her eyes are wet because of tears.
"Take care, my daughter. Be safe out there.." Old Kou hugs and pats her back.
"Kid... Don't forget your promise" he said to Zoro.
"I know, old man"

"LIFT THE ANCHOR!!.. ITS TIME TO GO" shout Dragon
"""OUUUU""" said all of RA member.
"GOODBYE, PAPA" shout Kuina while waving her hand
Koushirou nodded smile and wave his hand too.
---------------------
(Zoro's POV)
'Finally.. My adventure is starting'.
I ask Dragon "Dragon-san, where are we going??"
"To our base in North Blue" Dragon answered.
'North Blue.. its Donquixote pirates, Law and Germa 66 hometown. I guess Doflamingo already in his way to Dressrosa, I hope Law and Germa still in North Blue'. I nod and smile widely.
"What wrong Zoro??" Kuina wonders what made him happy.
"I'm thinking about the possibilities of our new crew member.. I hope we can find them in North Blue"

"Btw, how many crew member that we needed in our ship??" asked Kuina
"I need 10 to 15 crew members on our ship, including us. Right now we only have you, me and Sabo" I answer Kuina's question.
"Hey!! I never said I agree to join your crew!!" Sabo rebuked him.
"I'm already made my mind, your rejection is meaningless" I said with a serious face.
Sabo's lips twitched hearing his words don't have any meaning.
"Hahaha... Just accept your fate, Sabo. If Zoro made his mind, no one can change that" Kuina said while patting Sabo's back.

(END POV)

10