North Blue
305 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It took around 5 months for us to reach the Red Line. In the span of 5 months, we train hard under the guidance of Dragon, Kuma, and Iva.
Thanks to Dragon, I successfully control my Conqueror Haki while Kuina and Sabo's success step up both in Armament and Observation.
Since we mastered Haki, they teach them some of Rokushiki style which is Geppo, Soru, and Rankyaku.  we mastered the basics, we just need to increase our experience in a real battle. But the pirates in East Blue mostly weak and you can't gain experience from them. Some unnamed pirates try to attack our ship, and I only use 1 slash to defeat them. I cut their ship in half and then they are crying ask for mercy, so I just leave them adrift in the sea.

And something bothers me lately. Right, Sword.

I haven't found a sword that strong enough for me to use, mostly sword that I use break after using it a few times. I wish I can find one before entering Grandline.

Right now we docked in an unknown island and the nearest one to Red Line. Dragon said there're two ways to go to NB from EB. First, we need to climb the Red Line and take a new ship on the other side which is impossible since we are most wanted criminals. The other way is to use Undersea Tunnel and that's why we docked here to coating the ship.
"But, how about from NB to WB or SB to EB??" I asked Dragon since I know the only way to go there I need to cross Calm Belt and the only one who can do that is Marine with their sea-stone technology. (A/N: EB=East Blue, NB=North Blue, SB=South Blue, WB=West Blue)

Dragon smiled. He knows about my planning to go travel around Blue Sea before entering Grandline.
"You need to cross Calm Belt, but don't worry about that. Lindbergh already develops the same technology that the Marine used. You just need to apply it to your ship later". Dragon said to reassure me.
"Enough talking, let's start your training" Dragon takes a stance.

After a few hours, I finish sparing with Dragon and it's my loss. He is really strong. His Armament Haki is really powerful, maybe on par with Garp, and his Observation Haki also strong enough to glimpse a future for a few seconds. Not mention his DF, Kaze-Kaze no Mi Logia type. Isn't he too much OP?!.
"You improve again kid. I think you can survive in the New world" said Dragon while smiled widely.
"Thank you, Dragon-san. You really strong" I thanked Dragon.
"My enemies are stronger, kid" Dragon said.
'Nah. I don't think any individual that stronger than him. He is on the Yonkou level. But since his enemies are the WG and their system I guess he got a point.
(A/N: Actually Oda has not revealed yet Dragon powers. Since whenever he is, strong winds appear. so I think he is a Logia user, Kaze-Kaze no Mi. Just opinion of mine though)

Its time for lunch, so I and Dragon go to our temporary kitchen to get the food. I saw Sabo and Iva there.
"Sabo. What are you doing??" I looked at him cooking with Iva's instructions.
"I'm learning about the secret recipe that only known by people in Iva-san kingdom.. what is it called again??" Sabo asking Iva while stirring the soup.
"Its 99 vital recipes, how could you forget it Sa-chan, when you learning it every day??" Iva facepalmed.
"oh sweet.. good job for learning it Sabo.. It will be a huge help for us when we start our adventures" I said while thumbs up to him.
"Where is Kuina??" I asked Sabo
"Dunno.. maybe she still training with Kuma-san" Sabo shrugs his shoulders.
A few minutes later Kuina arrived with Kuma.
"Okay. Let's start eating, everyone" Dragon said.
"""Itadakimasu"""
------------------------------

-After lunch.
"Lindbergh, how long its gonna be done?" asked Dragon
"Tomorrow we can set sail, boss" Lindbergh answered.
"Good" Dragon nodded.

Tomorrow morning we set sail. Lindbergh activates the coating and the ship diving.
It's my first-time experience it. Even in my past world, only the navy and rich people can ride the submarine.
'I wonder how much deep until we reach the tunnel??.. Is it the same as Fishman Island??'
"Lindbergh-san. How deep we need to dive until we reach the tunnel?" I asked Lindbergh.
"Hmm. It should about 6000-8000 ft" Lindbergh said.
'it looks like Fishman island is deeper'
After a few hours, the ship rises to the surface. Finally, they arrived in North Blue.

It looks like NB is not that different from EB except the temperature here is colder.
"Btw, Where are we going now??" I asked Betty while enjoying the scenery.
Betty sitting beside me and rest her head at my shoulder. I grow up faster in this past year, my height is not the height that 13 yrs old has.
"We're going to Minion Island. Our base in North Blue located there" Betty answered me
'Sweet. I hope Law still there' "How long until we reach Minion Island??" I ask again.
"Around 2 weeks" Betty answered. After that, we are talking about a lot of stuff.

------------------------------------

Minion Island is an island in North Blue. It's the place where Trafalgar Law obtained his Ope Ope no Mi powers and Donquixote Rosinante died by the hands of his elder brother Donquixote Doflamingo.
A few years ago, it served as the base of a pirate crew led by Diez Barrels. After learning about Barrels' location from Sengoku, Rosinante and Law headed there in order to retrieve the Ope Ope no Mi so Law could use its power to heal himself from his fatal sickness.

After successfully obtaining the fruit, Rosinante forced Law to eat it. Rosinante then asked Law to deliver an intelligence letter to the Marines who were stationed at the island. Unluckily for him, the Marine who Law managed to meet and deliver the letter to was none other than Vergo, who destroyed the letter and proceeded to brutally beat up both Rosinante and Law.

However, they were able to escape from Vergo while he was distracted talking on his Den Den Mushi with Doflamingo, who had just arrived at Minion Island with his crew. Doflamingo, after hearing about their escape from Vergo, used his Ito Ito no Mi to create a cage of strings that covered a large part of the island and prevented Rosinante and Law from escaping to the sea.

Rosinante, already knowing that he had no chance of escaping alive, devised a plan to allow Law to escape from Doflamingo's birdcage. He put Law inside a treasure chest, believing that the Donquixote Pirates would bring it with them. It ended up working as Doflamingo removed the birdcage after learning from Buffalo that a boy had been rescued by the Marines and his crew brought the treasure chest which had Law inside with them.

Law was able to get out of the chest and walk away while the Donquixote Pirates were busy defending against Vice-Admiral Tsuru's battleship, which was bombarding the island. He eventually was able to also leave Minion Island somehow, has taken residence in the neighboring Swallow Island.

2 weeks later we arrived at Minion Island.
""Welcome Boss"" said RA members that guard their base.
Dragon nodded. "Let's go in. I need to hear your report about North Blue condition"
All of them go to a Mansion that once Diez Barrels Pirate use as their base.

9