Trouble is Coming
278 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----Minion Island-----
Right now the Revolutionary Army higher-ups holding a meeting. I don't know why Dragon-san inviting me to attend this meeting.
"Alright let hear your report" Dragon orders his subordinate to read the report.
"Roger. First about the Lvneel Kingdom. According to our spies, civil war will break out there. The people of that kingdom had enough with their King tyranny. Their king, Avalo Pizarro is a corrupt king. The king charged too much tax on his subjects. There is some case where kids and women have gone missing. It said that Noble in that kingdom kidnaped them and sold them as a slave. The rebel army asking us for assistance. They will overthrow their king in 2 months." said a man in his forty telling his report.

I surprised to hear it. 'Damn, I can't believe Avalo Pizarro is in North Blue and looks like I'll face him sooner than I thought'.

Dragon nodded.
"Call our people in that kingdom. Tell them to send a word to Rebel Army that we will provide assistance to overthrow their king" said Dragon to his secretary.
"Okay, boss" the secretary takes out the den-den mushi and calls them.
"Good. continue the report"

The old man continues his report. "The Germa Kingdom that affiliate with World Government planning to attack the Kingdom in North Blue that anti-WG. Most likely the WG will send Chiper Pol to assist them"
"Finally they made their move huh. When they are gonna start their conquest??" Dragon asked
"In 6 months" "Alright, we need to mess up their plan.. We can't let World Government take control North Blue" Dragon said to all of his subordinates with a serious face.

I frowned after hearing it.
'Shit. it will be hard to start my journey as an unnamed pirate if I participate in this war. Should I pass it?? But I don't want to pass this big event.'
'This becomes complicated' i thought.

"We need to prepare fast. Calls our members in Blues and Paradise, tell them to send some people. Tell them that we are going to war in 6 months." Dragon said to his secretary.
"You are going to participate, kid??"Dragon wakes me up from my own thought.
"Of course, I can't pass this interesting event" I nodded.
"Great." Dragon smile hearing my answer.
"Anything else??" asked Dragon to his subordinate.
"There is some report that said the kid that eaten Ope-ope no Mi still in Swallow Island. Also, some Doflamingo subordinate stayed in their former base to search the kid"

'Here he is'
"Dragon-san, can you leave that matter to me??" I asked
"Why??"
"I get the feeling, maybe that kid is my potential crew member" I answer Dragon's question.
Dragon thought for a while.
"Sure... I'll let Betty guide you there" Dragon said.
"Thank you Dragon-san" I thanked him.
Dragon nod and smiled.

"Anything else you need to report?... No?? let's end this meeting"
Dragon stand up and left the room meeting.
Everyone standing and left to do their own stuff.
(A/N: I made up the stories. Oda never mention about Avalo Pizarro being Lvneel royalty, Germa 66 got helped by Chipper Pol in their conquest, or some of Dofla subordinate still looking at Law in North Blue. so don't ask why it's not same with the canon)

(Dragon's POV)
"Dragon-san, why are you agree with him?? Law can be a potential force for RA"
The secretary asked him. She wonders why Dragon held that kid in high regard.
"We need to make that kid has the feeling that he belongs here. That's why I agree with his request as long as it not absurd. Besides, he has more potential than that Ope-Ope no Mi kid"
"Alright, I believe in you. Btw, Dragon-san, it has been a long time since we do it" The secretary send a passionate gaze to Dragon.
She started to undress her cloth.
Dragon smiled and nodded "Come here"
He uses wind barriers in the room so that their activities not leaking to the outside.
(END POV)

I go outside and called Kuina and Sabo.
"Kuina, Sabo.. prepare your stuff, in 2 days we will go to Swallow Island" I ordered them.
"Huh. Why??" Sabo asked.
"We need to pick up our new members. And be prepared, maybe this will not that easy"
"Why?" Kuina asked.
"Some villain also looking for the guy, maybe we need to fight them"
""OK"" said Kuina and Sabo.

------Spider Miles (Donquixote Pirates base)-------
"Lao G-san, Machvise-san. we got info that saying Law location" a mobs report the info that he got.
"Where is he??" Machvise asked
"He is in Swallow Island"
"Prepare the ship, we will go there and catch that brat," said Lao G

-------Swallow Island-------
A teenager that talking with his friend suddenly become quiet and staring at the sea.
"What wrong??" Bepo asked Law
Yes.. that teenager's name is Trafalgar D. Water Law.
'i got a feeling something big gonna happen on this island or is it just my imagination??' Law thought.
"Nothing..."
---------------------

-----2 Days Later at Minion Island Harbor-----
"Be careful kid, I heard Doflamingo subordinate on their way to that Island" Dragon said.
"Don't worry. I can handle them" I said reassuring Dragon-san
"Let's go" I said to Kuina, Betty and Sabo.

-------In the middle of the sea-------
"Betty, how long until we reach Swallow Island??" I asked
"We will arrive in 3 hours"
'I hope they are only small fry. I don't think this sword can handle it if I clashed with Haki users' I thought while looking at the sword in my hand.
'I need to find at least the same class sword as Kuina's Wado Ichimonji' but I don't know where to find it except in Loguetown and it will take much time to go there.
I sigh.

"What wrong, Zoro??" Kuina asked
"I wonder where I can find a sword that strong enough to not break if I infused it with my Haki"
I answer her.

Sabo shakes his head.
"It's because of your Armament Haki too powerful, and you always had a habit to infuse it along with your Conqueror Haki. Of course, a common sword will be shattered" Sabo said

Hearing it, I sigh again. I don't know why whenever I use Armament Haki to attack, some of my Conqueror Haki will be used as well. I know because of this my attack becomes stronger, but how many hundred swords that break because of that.
"Don't worry, you will surely find your dreamt sword soon" Kuina said while patting my back.
"I hope so"
"We arrived at Swallow Island" Betty calls us.

We docked our ship and jump to the island.
I use Observation Haki to observe the Island condition. I feel there's fighting that breaks in the middle of the island. 'Shit.. we are late'
"Hurry up and follow me. Our new member is in danger" I told them.
We start running in the middle of the Island.

------In the middle of the island------
"Its no use Law, your life and death belong to Young Master" said Lao G while beating Law black and blue.
"Kill them, we only need to bring Law with us" Lao G tell Machvise.
"Roger that... Nihihihi... I wonder how many tons that you can hold" Machvise jump and use his Devil Fruit Power.
Just as Machvise gonna hit Bepo, suddenly a teenager with green hair appears out of nowhere and punches him on the face.

(Kuina POV)
"We're not gonna make it" said Sabo.
Right, our distance is 500 m from them.
"Kuina, I'll go first" said Zoro. 'Shukuchi'
Zoro suddenly vanished and appeared in front of the enemy. This is the second time I see him use that skill.
""What the hell was that??"" Betty and Sabo shouted.
"It called Shukuchi, one of his skills. I only saw him use it once in the past" Kuina told them
(End of POV)

9