Second in Command??
268 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I punched Machvise on his face. I feel his weight a bit heavy, I wonder how much ton is that??' I send him flying about 30m.
"WHO ARE YOU??" Lao G shouted.
"You don't need to know about me old man, because you all gonna die here"
'Shit.. its Lao G, one of Dofla officer. It looks like my sword will be broken again' I thought.

"Zoro!!" Kuina and the others arrived and standing beside me.
"Sabo, Kuina. You will handle that Fatass" I pointed where I send Machvise flying.
"I'll handle that old man" I pointed at Lao G. "Betty, you protect that guy and his companions"
"""Roger"""

Lao G saw Betty and asking "What are Revolutionary East Army Commander doing here?? We are pirates, not your enemy"
"I just fulfill our Second in Command order. He needs him" Betty said while pointed at Law.
"Second in Command?? Who??" Lao G shocked to hear an important person like that wants Law.

'Who is this Second in Command?? I never meet him and didn't I said it already to Dragon-san that I want Law to join my crew' I thought while staring at Betty.
"Him". Betty pointed his finger at me

'Me?? since when??' "What the hell are you saying?? I never said I'm gonna be one and I'm only your temporary member" I rebuked Betty's statement.
"We all already agree with that, even your crew knows that" Betty said.
I staring at Kuina and Sabo. "Ehehehe, Sorry" said Sabo, and Kuina smile while scratching their head.
"... You traitor".. 'I need to ask about this to Dragon-san later'
---

---

'I can't believe this mission becomes complicated. I need to report about this matter to Young Master later' Lao G thought.
'And this kid who is their Second in Command, not an ordinary kid. I can feel a Conqueror Haki waves when he punches Machvise' Lao G staring at Zoro.

"Law, lend me your sword for a moment" I said and take his sword.
"Let's begin, old man" I said while doing my battojutsu stance.
'What a weird stance Lao G thought.
Suddenly Zoro vanished, appear behind Lao G, and almost cut his neck.
Lao G dodges it. He escaped death by a hairbreadth.
'Fast!! even with Haki, I can't read his movement' Lao G sweating bullet because of his Observation Haki is useless.

"Wow, I thought that enough to kill you. As expected of Dofla lackey" I said.
'This kid is dangerous. I need to kill him now before he grown-up' Lao G thought to see Zoro breath still calm after doing the movement with that speed twice in a row.
Lao G becomes serious and uses JIO-KEN.

After 15 minutes exchange clash, Lao G body was covered with wounds from the sword, but the cut is not deep because of his full armor Armament Haki.
'Damn.. this old man really tough. Good thing he's not in his prime' I surprised with Lao G durability.
'I need to power up my attack'
"Let's end this" I said while preparing the next attack.

'Sorry Young Master, I won't be there seeing you become a pirate king. At least I'll reduce your future potential enemy' "COME KID" Lao G shout while preparing using his strongest attack. He knows that after this he definitely dies. He feels his power begin to leave his body. 'Aging is scary isn't it?..'

"Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu, Kuzuryusen" Zoro uses a dashing attack that uses Shinsoku (Godspeed) to simultaneously strike all nine vital spots on the foe's body from a normal kendō stance, while Lao G uses flurry punch. As Lao G punch almost reach Zoro, Lao G feel nine part of his body getting stab. It's so powerful even his Haki is broken because of that.
In milliseconds, the battle ended with Lao G corpse lying on the ground with full of holes in his body.

I stare at Lao G corpse on the ground. He died with 9 holes in his body.

'This is the first time I use this technique on people, it's weird, I can't feel anything even its the first time I killing a person. Is it because of Hiten-Mitsurugi or I already accept the fact that killing people in this world is a common thing??. Either killing or be killed' 

I sighed and go to where Betty is.
"Thank you for your hard work," Betty said while smiling
I nodded. "What about the small fry??" I asked while giving back Law's sword.
"I already take care of them" Betty said while checking Zoro's body.
"Are you hurt anywhere??" Betty asked with a worried face.
"Nah, I'm fine. It looks like they finished.." I saw Kuina stab Machvise on the chest and Sabo destroy Machvise's skull with his Dragon Claw.
---

---

I go to where Kuina and Sabo are. I see Kuina hand trembling and Sabo threw up. In his right hand there are some flakes of the brain. "Are you guys alright?" I patted Sabo's back.
Of course they will feel nausea after killing people for the first time.
"It's normal for you to feel like that after killing people, just think what would happen in the future if you hesitate to do it," I said
I keep patting their back and console them until they are calming enough.

"Zoro, how can you stay calm?? it's your first time too, right??" Kuina asked.
"I'm already prepared mentally," I said that but tbh, even I don't know the real answer.

I took a fruit from my pocket and hold it near Machvise's corpse.

"Btw, what the heck with that fruit?? Can't you wait till we're back to the ship?? I can make something for you later" Sabo said. He's taken aback thinking his captain going to eat in this bloody scene.
"I do feel hungry, but this fruit purpose is not for that. Wait a moment, I'll let you see the magic happen." I said.

A few moments later the apple on my hands changes and becomes an apple with a weird pattern.
"WHAT THE HECK??" Kuina and Sabo shocked seeing that normal fruit suddenly changes to DF.
"This is Ton-ton no Mi, that guy DF," I said while pointing at Machvise's corpse.
"How come??" Kuina and Sabo asked me, while Betty staring at me with 'explain to us' look.
"It's a long story, I'll tell you about it later. Any of you want to eat this fruit??" I asked Sabo and Kuina.
"No.. I would rather eat Logia or Zoan DF" Sabo said.
"I don't like using a power other than my swords" Kuina said.
'Well, maybe I can ask Dragon-san to buy it for me or I'll sell it in an auction later' i thought.
"Our business here finished. Let's go back"

------In the ship------
"What do you want from me???" Law asked me.
"I want you to become our ship doctor," I told him my purpose for saving him.
"..... I can't. Even though I'm grateful for your help, I can't join you. I have a purpose that I need to fulfill." Law said rejecting my invitation.
"It's about Doflamingo and Rosinante right?? You want to take revenge because Doflamingo killed Rosinante"
"How... how did you know about them??" Law surprised seeing me know about 'that' incident.
"Remember I'm with Revolutionary. Of course, I know it (I lied). You do realize how weak you are. You even can't beat his officer, how come you have a dream to take his head. Doflamingo is not your everyday pirates, he's a shichibukai, he crowned as a King in a country named Dressrosa, and he backed by World Government" I explain what he will face for his revenge.

Hearing this, Law shocked.
"I can help you with your revenge.. what you need right now is reliable Nakama and I need you as a doctor in my ship. Its win and win situation. It's not like we will not face Dofla in the future since we already killed 2 of his officers" I said, try to convince him.
Law thinking about it then he made a decision, "Very well. I agree. Please take care of me, Captain"
I nod and smile. 'yosh.. doctor get. I only need searching for Navigator before start my own adventure'

------Dressrosa Royal Palace.------
Doffy trying to call Lao G den-den mushi, but there's no connection.
"What happened, Doffy??" Diamante asked
"I can't call Lao G, I have a bad feeling"
"Don't worry Doffy, He and Machvise must on their way to this country" Trebol trying to reassure Doffy.
"Call our men in Spider Miles. I need to know their status now." Dofla ordered them.
"Ok, Young Master" said Monet.

Soon they learned about Lao G and Machvise's death., but they never knew who killed them.

6