New Nakama
251 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----Middle of the sea between Minion and Swallow island.----
"Law. Let me introduce you to our Nakama. Kuina, my first mate and Sabo, our chef. Kuina, Sabo. this is Law, our ship doctor" I introduce Law to Kuina and Sabo.
"Nice to meet you Law" Kuina said while smiling.
"Nice to meet ya. Are you really a doctor?? You don't look like one" Sabo observe Law from up to down.
Law lips twitched hearing that. He does realize that he looks like an outlaw than a doctor.
"Enough talking. Sabo cooks something.. We need to celebrate this," I told Sabo.
"Roger captain" Sabo stands up and goes to the kitchen.

While waiting Sabo cook something, I talk with Kuina and Betty.
"Isn't it great?? We only need to search for Navigator and we're set. We can finally start our adventure" I smile broadly. I'm really happy, I can't help imagine how wonderful is it. Traveling around the world, go to sky island and Fishman island, uncover the secret that Oda never told yet.
Kuina and Betty chuckled seeing how happy he is. Both of them hug his hands each and rest their head on his shoulder. "Yes. Its really great" Kuina said.
"I would like to go with you in your adventure, but I have responsibilities that I can't leave" Betty said with a sad voice.
"Don't worry, even if we far apart, you already part of my family". I said reassuring while kissing her head.

When they spend their time flirting, they heard a voice that calling them.
"Umm... Excuse me.." said the white bear. He wears an orange jumpsuit.
Three of us look where the voice comes from.
"A bear talking????" Kuina said surprised.
"Shut up, you filthy bear!!. Don't disturb us!!" Betty said with an annoyed voice.
My lips twitched hearing Betty remark. 'This woman never changes... She really has a poisoned tongue'
"I am sorry" said the bear with a depressed tone.
I saw him become depressed soo fast. 'this the first time I see people soo weak-willed. It really different when you read it or see it in real life'

"I remember you guys are with Law when we save him" I said while staring at Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin.
"Oh right, I heard you talking about needed Navigator in your ship" said the bear that already heals from his depression.
'Easy to depressed and easy to heal. What a funny bear' I thought
"My name is Bepo from Mink Tribe and I have knowledge in Navigation. Maybe I can fill Navigator post on your ship" Bepo said introducing himself.
"Are you from Zou??" Betty asked, and Bepo nodded.

Kuina stares at Betty and she started to explain.
"Zou is home of Mink Tribe. It located in New World, and if he can go to Blue Sea from there, his Navigation skill must be great" Betty explain it to us.
I nodded and stared at Bepo eyes. ' I don't know many Navigators that skilled enough in One Piece world except Nami and Laffite. Nami is great in navigating, I could say she is the best in this area. But she's too far from my current location. 
Next is Laffite, navigator of Blackbeard pirates. His navigation skill is good, but I don't want to have someone that has the potential to backstabbed me. I even doubt his loyalty to Blackbeard, if ever Blackbeard pirates in peril, I bet he will leave or even betray his captain to save his ass.

I looked at Kuina and Law. Both of them smile and nodded.
"Welcome to the team, Bepo" I smile and shake his hand.
"Thank you, captain, I'll work hard," Bepo said while hugging me and crying from happiness.
Seeing Bepo get accepted, Penguin and Shachi try to promote themselves. "We are..."
"Shut up!! I don't need you both" I cut them before they could talk more.
Both of them become depressed and Bepo tries to console them.

"Sabo!!.. Are you not done yet?? Hurry up, we got another new member" I call Sabo.
"Oh.. Who is it??" Sabo comes while bringing the food out.
"Him" Kuina pointed at Bepo.
"Hello. My name is Bepo. Nice to meet you" Bepo introduces himself to Sabo.
"A bear talking!???" Sabo said surprised.
"I'm sorry" Bepo becomes depressed.
"Hahhahaha... Let's start the feast. KANPAI" I shout while lifting my glass high as possible.
""""KANPAI"""" and the party started.
----

----

An hour later we arrived at Minion Island.
"Kuina, Sabo. You both teach them about Haki" I said while pointing at Law and Bepo.
"What are you gonna do??" Kuina asked.
"I need to talk with Dragon-san first. See you later" I said and went to Dragon-san mansions with Betty.

When I've entered the mansion, I saw Dragon talking with Iva.
"Excuse me" I try to get their attention and both of them look toward me.
"Zo-chan!!" Iva ran towards me trying to give a hug.
Good thing that Betty save me before this damn Okama touches me.
"Don't touch him, you filthy Okama!!" Betty said while standing between me and Iva.
"Ugh, your words hurt my maiden heart... I'm... I,m" said Iva while act like his heart just got stabbed.
"Are you okay Iva-sama??" said Iva's subordinates with a worried face.
"I'm fiiiine.. Yeehaaww" said Iva while doing his pose
"Oh.. so you are not hurt after all..."
"you fooled us" said his subordinate with surprise and relief face.

I ignored their antics, and turn to Dragon.
"Dragon-san, I need to talk"
Dragon nodded "Let's talk in my office"
He walks to his office and I'm following him.

-In Dragon office.
"How is it?? Any problem happened in Swallow Island??" Dragon asked me about my journey to Swallow Island
"Not much. We met Dofla pirates crew led by two of his officer"
"Did you dispose of them??"
"Yep". I nodded.
Dragon nodded "So what are you want to talk about??"
"Dragon-san. I heard from Betty you made me as Second in Command in RA. Why you did that??" I asking Dragon to explain his reason.

Seeing my serious expression Dragon sigh and start talking.
"I know that you don't like it, but think about the bigger picture. You already made Dofla as your enemy since you killed and take Law in. Sooner or later you eventually will have to face him and I know you had the capability to defeat him. But you know right, there's would be many people that unhappy if this happens. They will start to hunt you down whether it is Underground Organization or even the World Government. You can't face them alone, that's why you need a backup.
'He's right. If I kill Dofla, I'll make the world become my enemies' I thought.
"But still, I don't like being part of Organization" I said clearly show my standing.
"I know, besides you said you'll be participating in the incoming war, I don't think the World Government would leave you alone"
I frowned hearing that.
"Dragon-san, you already planned it all along don't you. You know how my character is, that's why you let me participate in that meeting" I said with a serious face.
The atmosphere in the room becomes colder and My conqueror Haki leaks out.
"You finally notice it, huh. You already step your feet too deep in this organization. You can't step back now" Dragon also uses his Conqueror Haki.
Both of Haki are clashing and destroy the mansions.
All of RA members witness it. Betty and Kuina see them with a worried face.
Ivankov and Kuma's facial expression becomes serious.
Sabo, Law, and Bepo becomes paled and sweating a bullet.
Most RA members lose their consciousness because of it.

Dragon sighed.
"Sigh, Its not like you have to be around us all the time, you can continue what you are dreaming of, but in the time needed, you have to help us"
I also sighed.
"You don't need to worry about that Dragon-san. I already consider this Organization as my family"

Both of them doing a hand-shake and heard Iva angry voices.
"Are you guys done with your unneeded drama??, Look what you both have done"
Iva said with a scary face.
We looked around us and see what happen.
""I'm Sorry"" both of them apologize.
"If you feel sorry, you have to take care of this mess"
Iva said while giving them a broom and a hammer.

6