Negotiation
229 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After done cleaning the mansion with Dragon, I go to where my crews are. I saw Law and Bepo training under Kuina's and Sabo's guidance.
"How's the training??" I asked Kuina.
"They are learning fast. Law has a talent in Armament Haki while Bepo in Observation Haki" Kuina explains about their progress in training.
'Maybe it's because of his animal instinct??' I thought while seeing Bepo dodge Sabo attack with eyes closed.

-after training-
"Bepo, you said that you're from New World and I heard that you need to have log pose to sail in that sea. Why I not seeing you wear one??" I asked Bepo the thing that bugs me since in the previous world.
"I don't know why, but got this feeling like where is a dangerous route and where is not, you know what I mean?. " Bepo said while trying to describe the feeling that he got when he was sailing.
'No shit!!! Does he really depend on his instinct?!' I shocked hearing what he said.
I try to be calm and asked.. "do you know how to use and reading Log Pose??"
'There's no way that he doesn't know about it right?? I thought that Bepo must have known it.
"Hehe... I never use one." Bepo became embarrassed and scratching his head.
"THE FUCK??!!!" my head starting to hurt, I wonder if I choose the right navigator.
"YOU HAVE TO LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT NAVIGATION AND LOG POSE!!! You have 4 months. AM I CLEAR?!!" I use my Haki to make him realize how serious I was.
"AYE AYE, CAPTAIN" shout Bepo with a terrified face
I stop using Haki and nods. "Good, I'll ask Lindbergh to teach you later.
--
'He uses the Conqueror again, but the pressure not as heavy as before. I heard its hard to control it. I wonder if I also have it??. Law thought.
"Law, do you can cure Sabo's illness??" Law wakes up from his thought when he heard his name being called.
Law nod and use his DF power to scan Sabo's body.
"ROOM: SCAN... I don't see anything wrong with him. What his illness??"
"He had an amnesia"
'Amnesia huh' Law thought. He closes his eyes and tries to remember the way to cure amnesia in the safest way, then he sighs and shakes his head.
"What's wrong??" Sabo becomes worried because of Law's expression.
"I can think many ways to cure him, but the safest way is to bring him to meet the people before he loses his memory," Law said.
'That means we have to go to the Goa Kingdom. It looks like we will have to back to East Blue later'
I nodded. "You heard it Sabo??.. We will go back to your hometown before entering Grandline"
"I know.. Thank you" Sabo thanked us, even though deep inside his heart he doesn't want to go back to that Kingdom.
"Oh and one thing. In 2 months we will help RA to overthrow the Lvneel Kingdom, so practice diligently." I inform them about our future plan.
---
---
-2 months later-
Revolutionary Army was preparing to go to the Lvneel Kingdom to help the rebel army overthrow their king.
"You're not going with us??" I asked Dragon while waiting for my crews to prepare their own stuff.
"No.. I need to go to Baltigo. I'll be back before we attack the Germa Kingdom" Dragon answered while ordering his subordinate to call Iva and Kuma.
"You're going to bring Iva and Kuma-san with you??"
Dragon nodded.
"Then who's gonna lead the RA??"
Dragon pointed at me.
I frowned. Before I reject it, he said. "The Four Commander can help you do that" Dragon pointed to the Four Commander.
I see four of them busy doing their own stuff without care to the world.
"Can they really help me later??" I asked Dragon with a doubt face.
"Believe in them. Consider this as a test for your leadership abilities " Dragon said while patting my back.
"Sigh... I'll do my best"

Before I boarded to the ship, Dragon calls me.
"Be careful with Avalo Pizarro. He is proficient with Haki and DF user Zoan type. I don't think our four commanders strong enough to face him" Dragon said with a serious face.
'Right... Of course one of Commander in Blackbeard's pirate would be strong'
"I'll handle him"
"Good... I believe in you... I'll reward you later when I back from Baltigo" Dragon said while patting my shoulder.
I heard Betty calling me because the ship will sail soon.

"I'm going," I said to Dragon and jump to the ship

--------------
"Are you sure one of us doesn't need to accompany them??" Kuma asked Dragon.
"Yeah... I believe with that kid capabilities"
"Fufufu... You trust him that much, huh, it like a father trust to his son" Iva said in his woman mode.
"Stop talking about that Iva. by the way are you sure that Inazuma found that sword??"
"Yes. The sword being auctioned in Sabaody Archipelago." Iva said.
"Good... I believe that the sword will suit for that kid" Dragon nodded and smiled widely.
"Fufufufu... Our leader seems very eager to give the sword to his second son" Iva said while teasing Dragon
"Right" Kuma agrees with him/her.
--------------

We sail for three days until we reach the harbor.
RA members that stationed in the Lvneel Kingdom welcomed our arrival. Our location right now is on the left side of the main island. We need to travel about 50 km to reach the capital city.
"Welcome to the Lvneel Kingdom, Commander"
"Enough with formalities, lead us to Rebel Army tents". Betty said ordering the RA that welcomed them.
I go with her to the Rebel main camps, while the other commander preparing our camps.
"You guys stay here," I said to my crews.

We go to Rebel Army camps and enter the biggest tent. Inside the tent, there are about 10 people. I see two people that sit while the others stand. One of the two people that sitting stood up and welcomed us. "Welcome to the Lvneel Kingdom, my name is Bernhard, and I'm one of the generals in this kingdom and commander of Rebel Army" said Old man that has muscled body and scar in his face. It looks like he's not lying about being general. "And this person name is Weasel, the representative of civilians" the general introducing himself and the representative. The representative is a kind-looking old man. He smiled at us, but I don't like it. I wonder why?...
Weasel nodded, "Glad to meet you and thanks for accepting our plead"
"Don't mention it" Betty waved her hand. "About our payment.."
"As long as the king is defeated, we will reward the RA handsomely," said the representative.
I nodded, "I want 50% of Royal Treasure for the payment"
The duo shocked hearing it.
"WHAT!??" The general stand up and shout angrily.
The representative shakes his head and talk in a calm manner. "I'm sorry kid, but can you wait outside?? we adult trying to talk serious matter here"
I smirked and said "60%. Take it or leave it"
The smile of the representative is gone, "Excuse me for my rudeness, Ms. Betty, but can you ask the kid to wait outside?"
Betty smiled and shakes her head "I can't. He's my superior"
Hearing it, the general scorned. "I can't believe it. RA really disrespecting us!!! What kid who still wet behind the ears can do??"
"HAHAHAHAHA, you ask what I can do??" Conqueror Haki is used and fill the camp.
'SWOOSH' Most of the people in the camp fainted except the general.
'Weak... I already hold back this much and they still fainted'
"Still thinking I'm weak??" I increase the pressure a bit.
The general sweating a bullet and realizes that he kneels right now.
"W-what are you doing?? why my bodies feel heavy??" 'why am I trembling right now? do I afraid of this kid??' The general thought.

I stopped the Haki and said, "Think about my demand carefully. 60 % and that final. if you reject, our cooperation will end here. Let's go back, Betty" I stood up and leave the tent.
Betty also stand up and said, "We will wait for your answer tomorrow morning." then she goes to follow Zoro.
--------------
After Zoro and Betty went, the peoples in the tent starting to wake up.
"What happened, sir Bernhard?? Where is the RA representative?? Weasel feels confused, he suddenly fainted and when he wakes up they are not here.
"They are already back to their camps. The kid demands 60% and waits for our answer tomorrow morning. What should we do, Weasel-dono??"
Weasel thinks about it for a few minutes and asks, "That kid. Is he strong?"
Bernhard shakes his head, "I don't know. He has a strange power that can make you guys fainted without moving a finger. To be honest, I scared of the kid"
Weasel sigh. "Can we negotiate that 60%?"
"No. he said its final. If we don't agree, they will leave this Kingdom"
"So we don't have any choice, huh." Weasel sigh and wondering if there's a way to reduce their demand.
--------------
"Do you think they will accept our demand??" Betty asked me.
"Yes. They don't have anyone to help them except us, besides I need money to buy a ship"
"Right, you'll start your adventures soon" Betty becomes sad thinking about it.
I hug and peck her lips.
"Don't be sad. We can meet again in the future, or do you want to go with me?"
"Fufufuu. I'll think about it" Betty laugh and smile sweetly.
Seeing that smile I kissed her again. We skipped normal kiss and instantly opened our mouths, wrapping our tongues around each other. After satisfied kissing, we go back to our camps.

-Next day-
We, the four commander and my crews are in Commander tent right now, eat breakfast. Then we hear someone calling from the outside. "Commander, representative of Rebel Army want to meet"
"Let them in," Betty said.
Bernhard and Weasel entered the tent 2 their close aide.
"Welcome, so what are Rebel Army decisions??" Betty asked to the point.
"We agree" said Weasel with a serious face.
"Great. Then let start the strategic meeting" I said.
We decide that we will start moving tomorrow dawn. After that the Rebel Army back to their tent.
--------------

"What a rude person that General. He kept staring at me!!" Morley said while wondering that general had a crush for him.
"Nyahahaha... its because he shocked meeting someone like you, Morley. and, finally I can test my new weapon" said Lindbergh while stroking his new weapon.
"*mumbling, mumbling*," said Karasu.
"You forgot to use your loudspeaker, Karasu-san" said Sabo reminded him.
"What are we gonna do??" Betty asked me and the others staring at me.
I smiled widely and said. "stick to the plan and leave the King to me"

6