Civil War
275 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next dawn we go to the meeting point and Rebel Army already waiting for us. Most of the Rebel Army is a civilian who has no knowledge in the military. The condition of the people in this Kingdom forces them to do something like rebelling. The only thing in their mind is as long as the King fall, their life condition will get better. Well, it's up to them (Rebel Army) what they will do to their Kingdom later, I only need to focus on my purpose, killing Avalo. I don't want him to survive only to go and join Teach later.

Before we depart to Capital City I asked Kuina to lend me Wado Ichimonji and I give her mine. Mine is one of Wazamono (Grade Swords). Even though it's not strong as Kuina's sword, at least she'll be okay using it. While I'm will facing the boss here, I need to prepare myself as best I can.

I remember what Dragon said about Avalo, I wonder what kind of Zoan DF that he had. Damn, just thinking about it make my blood boil from excitement.
"Let's depart!!"
All of them started to move to the capital city.
---

---

----Meanwhile at Minion Island.----
"They began to move" Iva reports to Dragon
Dragon nodded. "We also need to accomplish our mission. Let's go."
Three of them start sailing to Sabaody Archipelago.

----Back to the Lvneel Kingdom----
The capital city is 50 km from our current location. We are moving using a horse, while I moving using Karasu's power. With this speed, we are gonna arrive there in 3 hours. I asked them to always using their Observation Haki while at war. You never knew that the Royal Army might already infiltrate to Rebel Army. Everything can happen in war.

After traveling for 2 hours, I use Haki and senses the Royal Army already waiting for us. Good thing the civilians in the capital city already evacuated. "Prepare yourself, they are waiting for us," I told the Revolutionary Army.
When we are 100 m from them, I asked Karasu to drop me in the middle of the Royal Army and told him to back where the Revolutionary Army is.

"Look!! Someone in the air" a Royal Army shouts while pointing to the sky.
"Shooter, shoot him down!!" shouted the captain
Before they pull the trigger, I use an air slash to disturb their focus. After that, I use Kamisori (A/N: A combination of Geppo and Soru, allowing the user to move extremely fast in the air). I landed and use Ryukansen (A/N: this technique has the user spin to attack in all directions). The Royal Army can't stop it at all, the slash becomes wider and cut everything down until its lost power.

"He already begins. Let us hurry up we can't let him do it alone" Kuina said.
Kuina and Sabo use Soru to move faster while Law uses his DF power and takes Bepo with him.
Kuina and Sabo appear in the middle of the Royal Army. "TATSUMAKI".
"DRAGON BREATH" Sabo destroys the ground, makes many Royal Army lose their footing, and gets buried under the ground.
"ROOM: Shambles" Law cut the Royal Army into small parts and he switched a decapitated Royal Army's head for a cannonball coming towards him, attaching the ball of iron back to where the Royal Army's head used to be while Bepo defeat many Royal Army with his martial arts.

Betty went to the Rebel Army, and start her oration. The Rebel Army that fighting had their latent powers awakened by Betty's DF and Betty told Lindbergh and Karasu to back up the Rebel Army's as they charged into battle.
Morley emerged from the ground and confronted the Royal Army, pushing the ground toward them and forcing them back. With the help of the Rebel Army who was empowered by Betty's Devil Fruit power, the Royal Army was easily defeated.

Seeing the Royal Army lose half of their soldier, the King and his generals made their moves.
The Royal Army notices that their King and his strongest generals join the war increase their morale. "The King and generals joining the war. Its time to counter-attack, KILL ALL THE REBELS!!!!" the captain shouts to increase the Royal Army morale more.
"OUUUUUU" the Royal Army determination make the Rebel Army become wavered.
Betty trying her best, use her DF power to make the Rebel Army not losing their composure.

Avalo Pizarro starts killing the Rebel Army left and right. I stopped him before he makes the Rebel Army morale down more.
"I don't know there's Rebel Army this strong or are you with the Revolutionary Army??" Avalo surprised seeing I can stop the punch that he infused with Armament Haki.
"...." I keep silent and start attacking him with air slash.
He blocks my attack with full-body Armament Haki. "Nyahahaha... you're too early 100 years to become my opponent, kid" He sends a punch infused with Haki once again but this one is many times stronger than before, I also slash him with more power.
The shock waves from the clash between us were strong enough to blast away the people around us.

(Kuina POV)
It looks like Zoro already fighting with the King, I have to fight one of the generals.
"Sabo, Law!! I will handle that dark-skinned man with big lips. You both handle the others" I said to Law and Sabo.
"Gotcha. Sure" Sabo and Law answered at the same time and go to their respective opponent.
I start attacking my opponent but he blocked it.
"You know my name, you know my fame, don't be lame! Psycho P, that's me, da rappin General ♫ Aww yeeah! ♫" Psycho P starts rapping by himself.
Seeing him rapping, I started to regret choosing him as my opponent.
(End POV)

(Sabo POV)
My opponent is a giant, with a red beak-like nose. He has a thin orange mustache that angles up toward his ears, as well as a small beard that ends in a very sharp point. He wears a brown helmet with a red stripe in the middle, a pair of goggles attached to the helmet, and a red collared shirt.
He looks more like a racer than a general.
My opponent attacks me with a kick, and I dodge it. He really fasts even though he is a giant.
"Not bad kid... Not many people can evade my attack" said the giant. "What's your name, kid??"
"Sabo". I answered him. "Count Times... Let's see how fast you are" Count moving faster than before.
Sabo also moves faster and their attack collided.
(End POV)

(Law POV)
My opponent is a large, burly man with a short, shaggy beard. He wears a captain's coat and shorts. His hair is unkempt with a noticeable widow's peak. He has a scar above his right eye that runs diagonally down his face.
"Longtime no see Law... I'll never forget how you humiliated me in the past" said the man with eyes full of hatred.
"Who are you??" I feel like I've met this person in the past, but I can't remember when.
Hearing that I forget about him, makes him enraged, and starts attacking me with a big knife.
"Did you say you forget after you and that man kill all of my crew, left me half dead ten years ago??"
'Ten years ago?? I'm with Dofla... ??? Right, I remember him' "Wellington"
"Finally you remember me... huh."
"Finally, I can have my revenge" Wellington said while laughing.

The final battle began.
(A/N: The generals in this war actually OC from One Piece movies that came from North Blue. Psycho P from Heart of Gold special, Count Time from One Piece Film Gold and Wellington is a pirate from Law past.)

6