The Fall of Lvneel Kingdom
225 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd POV)

-Kuina-
'Soru'. Kuina chase Physco that run away toward the Royal Army.

'Shit, I thought there are no powerful people from RA beside their 4 Commander that will participate in this War!! Did the spies betraying us and give false information??' Pyscho thought. He should listen to his instinct and run away from this country. Even though he is one of the Generals of this country, there's no loyalty inside his mind. He agreed to become one because of the privilege he gained and his fear of Avalo. 

At first, he didn't expect anything. He kills as many as Rebel Army as he could, win the war, and be rewarded by the King. But, he changes his mind when he saw beautiful swordswoman participate in this war. Lust blinding his mind and he started imagining how great it is if he owned this girl later. But all of that is just his delusion. He almost being killed many times by that girl.

'I need to run now and back later when King defeats RA's higher up. I hope you will be safe Lil' girl, so I can torture you as much as I want later' Pyscho thought and use his DF power to camouflage himself as a Rebel Army. There's no way that girl will come here and attack her allies.

When he is in the middle of the Rebel Army, suddenly he heard a feminine voice behind him. "DIE" He feels someone stab his heart from behind. When he turns his head, he saw that girl staring at him with cold-eyes.

"How??" that the last word that Physco spoke before he dies.

"Huft... Finally done. What an annoying ability that he had, good thing that I have Haki" Kuina shuddered thinking how hard this battle if she's not mastered Haki.

'Wait, Zoro said when DF user was killed, the fruit that they eat will appear on the nearest fruit. Well, let's hope it will appear on the box of fruits that Zoro brings here' Kuina looked at Betty's location, use Soru, and appear beside Betty.

"Are you done?? How is it??" Betty knows that Kuina appears to her side while the guards around her were surprised.

"Not much challenge. The General was pretty weak even with his DF power" Kuina said while shook her head.

"So the only threat is the King, I hope Zoro will be okay," Betty said with a worried face.

"Don't you believe our man??"

"Of course I believe in him, but I can't help worried"

"I know" Kuina nodded.

Both of them looked at Zoro's direction. 

------

-Sabo and Law-
The giant moves to Sabo's right side at high speed and sends a punch from above. Sabo dodge, jump to the giant height, coat his fist with Haki, and punch the giant's left cheek. The giant passed out because of that punch. 'What a weak fellow, besides the speed he's nothing. What a letdown. I thought I can test my self with a strong opponent'. Sabo sigh and saw Law also defeats his opponent.
"How's your opponent??" Sabo asked Law.
"Weak". He answered. Sabo can see a disappointment on his face.
"I guess we need to go to Grandline fast" I said.
"It depends on our captain, he said that he wants to travel around Blues right??"
"Yes"
""...."" Both of them sighed thinking how long it will take to finally enter Grandline.
-----

-Zoro-
After exchanging blows so many times, Avalo smirks and said  "It's useless -Nya. Even your speed higher than mine its no use if your attack can't break my Haki" 

Zoro knows from previous exchanging blows that Avalo Haki is way stronger than Lao G. He smiled widely and thought 'Finally, someone that worthy enough for me to go all out'.
"Let's see if you can act arrogance like that after this" Zoro disappear and appear in front of him. He kicks Avalo's stomach and sends him flying.

"Ugh" 'His speed becomes faster and his attack almost breaks my Haki' Avalo thought. While he's trying to make his footing, he felt killing intent from behind. 'WHAT??, did he eat a DF that has teleportation power??' Avalo shock seeing the brat that sends him flying already appear on his back. Avalo turns his body and uses full-body Armament Haki to block Zoro's slash.

The attack successfully breaks Avalo's Haki, but the cut is too shallow. Only make a minor injury on Avalo's hands.

'Even though with increasing the power, I only can make some minor injury' Zoro thought he will succeed to do some major damage to Avalo. 'and he hasn't used his DF power yet' Zoro shakes his head and realize why Dragon said only him can handle Avalo. 

Zoro saw Avalo change his body 'He finally uses his DF, but what animal is this??' I can see bladelike canine teeth in their upper jaw. 'Sabertooth?? I thought Sabertooth is bigger than a tiger but its size is smaller. But one thing for sure, he has an Ancient Zoan DF'

Avalo change to his Human-Beast form. 'Seimei Kikan: Life Return'

Zoro saw the bleeding on Avalo's hands stopped and the cut is closed. 'Great, now he has a regeneration power' Zoro sigh.  

"You are a strong one -nya. It has been a long time since someone can force me to use my DF power" Avalo smiled widely. He is one you can call a battle maniac. He often thought about going on an adventure and find strong opponents, but the luxury life as a King stopped him from doing it.

"Let's start the round two" Avalo disappear from his position, appear in front of Zoro, and kick him with a sidekick. 'Fast!!' Zoro surprised seeing Avalo's speed, and block the kick with his sword. *BOOOMM*

Zoro was sent flying and crash into the castle wall. 'Ugh, what kind of power is that' Zoro can feel his hand that holding sword gone numb and his head is bleeding.

"Stand up!!.. Its been a while my blood boiling like this" Avalo shout and smile like a maniac.

 Zoro stands up and send four flying slashes toward Avalo. "HAHAHAHA... GOOD!!!" Avalo laughs maniacally and dodges the flying slash.

Zoro uses Shukuchi and tries to slash Avalo's. Avalo didn't dodge it and receive the slash with his punch. Both of attack meet and kind of black lightning appear around them. The clash produces a shockwave and becomes wide and wider. The shockwave cover all of palace area, destroy all of building around the palace except the royal castle.

The fight between the Royal Army and the Rebel Army stopped. Most of them passed out because of the shockwave. Some of the people that have lower-will dead because of it.

"RETREAT!!! HELP PEOPLES THAT LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS" Rebels and Royal did as Betty's ordered. They no longer care about the war. In their minds they only want to flee from the palace territory.

"HAHAHAHA... INTERESTING!!! You also have HAOSHOKU, huh." Avalo laughs loudly and preparing his next attack.

 They exchange blows around 15 minutes with full force. 

-RA side-

After they evacuate their members and peoples of Lvneel Kingdom, only the 4 Commanders and Zoro's crews that stay on Palace Territories. They watch Zoro and Avalo fighting.

"Look... This is will happen if the two kings fighting.  Do you think you have a chance to survive if you face enemies like this in the future??" Lindbergh said while staring at Sabo and Law. Both of them always complain about how they can't find worthy opponents on Blues and want to go to Grandline and New World as fast as possible.

"Do you want to depend on him if you ever met an enemy that strong as this?! Do you want your team will be like a one-man army?! If you want to follow him on his adventure you need to step up on your game because I'm sure people like him will attract more troublesome enemies" Lindbergh reprimanded them because lately, this duo becomes too arrogant.

Both of them just silent hearing what Lindbergh said, but people around them realize how frustrated they are. They thought they are not far behind Zoro, but seeing this they realize how foolish and naive they are. They need to be stronger, so they don't embarrass their captain in the future.

Seeing them like that makes Bepo worried.

"Law, Sabo. Are you alright?" Asked Bepo with a worried face.

"We alright Bepo. Our mind just opened and realize we are weak" Law sigh and smiled.

"Thank you Lindbergh-san," said Sabo.

Lindbergh smiled and nodded.

-Back to Zoro vs Avalo-

*Wheeze, Wheeze*

"It looks like both of us already had enough. Let end this" said Avalo. 

Avalo had nine deep wounds on his body because of Zoro's Kuzuryusen and some cuts all over his body, while Zoro had a cross-wound on his chest and badly damaged organs because of Avalo's Rokougan. If not because of Haki, Zoro's organ surely would disintegrate.

'This is bad. I lose to much blood. The only way to kill him is to use that. I wonder if my body can handle the stress because using it' Zoro thought. 

'This is the second time I'm this close to death, but it feels different than before. I can feel my surrounding. With Haki, I only can feel their presence and aura but now I can see their face clearly. I see Kuina and Betty crying face, Bepo worried face, Law, and Sabo frustrated face' 

Zoro giggles seeing their expression. 'I can't die, yet'

Avalo frowned. "what's so funny?? Did the blood-loss also broken your minds??"

I sheathed my sword and smiled. "No. I just realize that I'm not alone in this world, not like my previous life. There are peoples that waiting for me."
Hearing that Avalo began to laugh. "NYAHAHAHAHA!!! Good. Let's dance for the last time, kid" 'SEIMEI KIKAN: LIFE RETURN'

Zoro just nodded, took a deep breath, and doing battojutsu stance.

'His aura suddenly change.' Avalo has felt the pressure and smiled widely. 'as expected, he has a trump card'

The overwhelming aura comes out from that Zoro's body. The aura was in the shape of a man with glowing yellow eyes staring at Avalo. His animal instinct screaming telling him to run. 'Interesting. I can't believe his aura can be shaped like a human.'    

-4 Commanders and Zoro's crews' side-

They see an aura like a person floating behind Zoro and doing the same stance as him. The aura itself is a samurai with a small, slender build and feminine visage, mid-back length red hair tied in a thick ponytail. 
"What is that??" Sabo shocked

"Its Zoro's Haki. Only special people can do that. If the usual Haoshoku can be called King's Haki, but this one can be called Emperor's Haki. Its Haoshoku on the highest level. Only 4 Yonkou, Pirate King, and Boss can do that" Lindbergh said.

All of them surprised hearing that. "He's already on that level??" Law can't believe what he sees.

"No. You can see that his aura is not stable. I'm sure he hadn't realized it yet. It's hard to fully master it, even boss can't control it more than a few minutes". Lindbergh shakes his head.

-back to Zoro vs Avalo-

Avalo dash toward Zoro to sends his most powerful attack, Zoro also preparing himself.

"ROKOUGAN!!!"
'Hiten Mitsurugi Ougi... "Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki"
*ZIIINNGG* *BOOMMM*

Both of Haoshoku collide once again. The shockwave is worse than before. ""ORYAAAA""

Blinding black lightning appears around them and makes a barrier. People can't see what happens in that area, even Kenbunshoku Haki can't penetrate the barrier. 

After the light was gone, everything back to normal as if never happened before.

The 4 commanders and Zoro's crews rush in when they see Zoro collapse with the body full of blood, while Avalo still standing. Betty and Kuina cant hold their tears, afraid the worse happening. They are stand between standing Avalo and unconsciousness Zoro.

"Nyahahaha... so this is your family?... Not bad" Avalo smiling and collapse after that. 

Lindbergh checks Avalo's. "He's dead" 

They can see a deep cut across his body. If it not because of his Haki and strong body, his body will split in two.

-Zoro Vs Avalo ends-

Sorry for not updating for long. I already make a few chapters but I'm too lazy to do re-check and edit it out. 

Btw, Happy eid Mubarak to all fellow readers that celebrate it. 

9