Critical Condition and Reunion.
206 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After making sure that Avalo dead, Law as a doctor check Zoro's condition. 

"ROOM: Scan" 'What the?!!... How come he still alive' Law expression change drastically. He did the first aid immediately to stop the bleeding.

The others notice the change of Law's expression. "What wrong??" Sabo asked with a worried face. 

"He's on the critical condition. His internal organs are damaged, the wound on his chest quite deep and he loses to much blood. We need to treat him ASAP!!" said Law with a serious tone.

All of them shocked hearing it. "What should we do??" 

"I already stop the bleeding, we need to move him now to the medical wards. Bepo and Sabo, you come with me. Lindbergh-san, Is there anyone from RA with medical expertise around??" 

Lindbergh nodded. 

"Great, tell them to come to the medical ward fast. I will need their help... ROOM: Emergency" Law, Bepo, Sabo, and Zoro vanished from the location. Lindbergh asks Karasu to use his crow's to pick up the doctor and bring them to medical wards. 

All of them starting to move to medical wards.

A few minutes later, the doctors arrive at medical wards, and before they start the treatment, Law asked. "Is there anyone here has 'F' type blood??? We don't have enough blood on the stock."

Betty raised her hand. "I'm an F!!! Please take as much as you want!!" Betty said with reddened eyes cause of crying.

After taking Betty's blood, the surgeries begin.

-----

Only Sabo, Bepo, Betty, and Kuina that waiting outside the operation room while the other commanders take care of the situation after the war. 

'If I'm stronger, he will not have to face that bastard alone' Sabo thought. This is the first time Sabo hates himself so much. He promises to himself to become stronger so this situation never happened again. 

Bepo also has the same thought as Sabo. The frustration can be seen from his eyes. 

Betty and Kuina are hugging each other while sobbing. "He will be okay, right?? Kuina asked.

Hearing it Betty just nodded.

6 hours later, Law comes out from the operation room.

Seeing him comes out from the room,  Betty and others rush toward him. "How is he??" Sabo asked.

Law sigh seeing their anxious faces. "The surgeries were successful, we only need to wait until he wakes up"

All of them sigh a relief after hearing it. "Can we go in??" Kuina asked.

Law nodded. "Sure, but please be quiet" Kuina and Betty go to the room while the trio just waits outside.

-----

-Zoro POV-

I opened my eyes. I sits up and looked around. 'Huh, why is so dark here??' I feel confused and a bit scared. I use Haki to scan my surrounding, but I can't feel anything. I panicked and started to run aimlessly. 'Where is this actually ??' I kept running and running until finally saw a speck of light. I ran even faster and started using 'Shukuchi' many times so I could get to the light faster.

I entered the room full of light. The room has a completely white color, both the floor, walls, and ceiling.

'Huh, what kind of room is this ??' This room is like the fiction that I read before. When the main character dies, his soul will come to a room like this and meet God.

'Am I dead again ??, but this is the first time I've seen something like this. When I was reincarnated as Zoro, I didn't experience anything like this'

"Sigh ... It's only been 15 years that you started a new life, you came back here again. You really can't take care of yourself huh?" I was surprised to hear a familiar voice. I turned around and saw that there were 3 pairs of men and women with a green-haired child.

"Gramps??" I was surprised to see the person who spoke earlier was my grandfather 'Kenji Himura'.

I cried and ran towards him. I hugged him tightly. "I miss you"

"Hahahaha ... My grandson is still a crybaby as usual," Kenji said, hugging his grandson tightly.

While they're still hugging, suddenly a woman's voice could be heard. "Move aside!!! I also want to hug my grandson"

After getting rid of Kenji, the woman hugged Zoro tightly. "My dear grandson!! Do you still remember me??"

I nodded. "Grandma, I miss you" I also hugged her tightly.

Yes, the woman who spoke just now was my grandmother, wife of Kenji Himura, Sayo Himura.

"Enough. I also want to hug my great-grandson." Another woman who appeared and pulled my grandma who was hugging me.

"But mother-in-law..." "BE QUIET!!... My dear, I'm Kaoru Himura, your great-grandmother," said Kaoru while hugging Zoro.

After being hugged, I saw a woman who looked hesitant. "What are you doubting about?! Don't you want to meet your son?! Now he is in front of you, go there and hug him!!!" said Grandma Sayo while pushing the woman's back. It seems like she is my mother. I remember after I was born, my father and mother had a terrible accident. And from that moment I lived with my grandparents.

"Mother??" Hearing me call out to her, the woman began to cry and ran towards me. "My child ... Forgive me, for leaving you so quickly and not being able there to take care of you" my mother said while crying loudly.

While hugging, a man approached us and hugged us both. "I'm sorry, son." The man is my father. My father's name is Koshijiro Himura, while my mother's name is Kaede Himura.

"Nice to meet you, boy." I turned to the man who spoke earlier. He is my great-grandfather, the legendary battosai 'Kenshin Himura' He patted my head. It looks like my body is back to my younger version.

And the last one who greets me is the real Roronoa Zoro. I feel sorry for him because I took over his body and life.

"I'm sorry..." I hugged him tightly. "Its okay Nii-san. I'm not blaming you. Besides because of this I meet a new family that loves me dearly" said Lil' Zoro while pointing at my family.

After that, they started asking about my previous and current lives. After hearing that I had been living poorly since my grandfather died, Grandma Kaoru was furious. "You heard that !! You should have received the gift from the Prime Minister before. If you received it, our descendants would have no trouble like this" Grandma Kaoru said while scolding Grandpa Kenshin. Grandma Sayo and mom nodded their head show their agreement with Grandma Kaoru.

"Forgive me." Grandpa Keshin felt guilty and he should have obeyed his wife's words.

"So now the descendants of Himura are completely gone. Are you sure you didn't leave any descendants ??" asked my father. I shook my head. "Then you must have children in your current life so that the descendants of Himura will still exist even if they live in a different world," Gramps Kenji proposed his idea.

"Right. Do you have a wife candidate??" Grandma Sayo agreed with her husband's opinion.

"Actually, I already have 2 special people. But I haven't reached the next stage, yet" I said while blushing.

"What are you waiting for ?? Aren't you 15 years old already? Grandfather Kenshin was married when he was 15," my father said.

"What ?? Is that true ?? So you married Grandma Kaoru when you were 15 years old ??" I was surprised to hear that.

"No. I married another woman before meeting your grandmother. That woman died during the war"

"I'm sorry ... But it seems like I can't grant your request ..." I say with a sad face.

"Why??" my father asked.

"Didn't I die?!" 

"Who says you are dead ?? It's not your time, you are in a coma now," said Gramps Kenji.

"What do you mean by that ??"  Suddenly a white light surrounded my body and seemed to start pulling me. "Look ... Your time here is starting to run out. Go and make our dreams come true" my grandfather said while grinning.

My family and I hugged each other. I feel sad leaving all of them here. "Don't be sad, son. One day we will surely meet again," my mother said while hugging me tightly. I began to float, and I heard Zoro's voice. "Nii-san. Please protect Kuina, and realize my dream to become the best swordsman in the world !!"

"Leave it to me!!.. Bye, everyone!!!" I said while waving.

I woke up and saw Kuina and Betty fall asleep while waiting for me. I smiled and continued my sleep.

-End POV-

 

-In the middle of the sea-

"Dragon-sama, the mission on the Lvneel Kingdom is accomplished, but Zoro-sama..." The secretary feels hesitant to report.

"Is something wrong with Zoro?"

"He wounded pretty bad and he's in a coma right now" the secretary answer her boss's question.

"WHAT??? Call Lindbergh!!! I want to know the kid's condition"

The secretary nodded and call Lindbergh.

"Hello??"

"Lindbergh... How is he??" 

"Oh, Boss... He's alright, Law said his life is not in danger anymore. We only need to wait for him to wake up" Lindbergh said.

 "Great... Call me again when he's wake up" Dragon said and end the call.

The member of RA around him hears the news and feel relieved. 

"Sigh. I almost had a heart attack. Zo-chan really knows how to make people worried." Iva sigh while patting his chest.

"..." Kuma nodded.

-----

A few days later news about the death of Avalo Pizarro, the King of Lvneel Kingdom spread throughout the world.

-Dressrosa Royal Palace-

"Fufufufu. I can't believe someone can kill that bastard" said Doflamingo while reading the newspaper.

"ne, ne, Doffy, who do you think is it?? the one who kills Avalo..". Trebol said while reading the newspaper from Doffy's back.

"You are too close Trebol!!. I don't know, but the thing that I'm sure they're from Revolutionary" Doffy said. 'The newspaper said Avalo killed by a swordsman, but I don't know any swordsman in Revolutionary beside 'Him', I thought he already retired. fufufu.. interesting. What are you gonna do World Government??'

-Germa Kingdom, in the dining room-

"Hahahaha, He finally dies" Judge laughing while reading a newspaper.

"Listen up my children, after we conquer the four Nation our next target will be Lvneel Kingdom," Judge said to his children.

"Yes, Father" Ichiji, Niji and Yonji said at the same time.

Reiju remains silent and continues eating her breakfast.

-Mary Geoise-

"Avalo Pizarro was killed in the Civil War" Elder 1 said while reading the report from their subordinate.

"It's a pity... Even though it's hard to control him, he's a useful one," said Elder 2.

"What should we do about the King post at the Lvneel Kingdom? Should we send someone to fill that post??" Elder 3 asked.

"It's dangerous to send someone that not familiar with the civilian" the Elder 4 answered.

"Then we only need to wait until they choose a new King and we can manipulate him later. Hope the new King is easier to control." Elder 5 gives his thought.

"Yeah, let's do that. Let's send one of our agents to monitoring Lvneel condition and to find out who killed Avalo. I'm sure Revolutionary had their hands in this accident" Elder 1 believes there's no way the Rebel will succeed overthrow Avalo if there's no help from outside.

"Monkey D. Dragon!!! That cursed bloodline!!" Elder 2 said angrily. 

"But who are we gonna send??" Elder 3 asked.

"How about Spandine?? Let's tell him it the last mission for him before he retires. if he succeeds in this mission we can tell him that we will promote his son to replace his position as chief of CP 9" Elder 4 gives advice.

"That coward will do his best if it's about his son... Call him here!!!" The Elder ordered their subordinate to calls Spandine.

-----

-Back to the Lvneel Kingdom-

A month later, at Revolutionary Army camps.

"Are you sure you don't want it?? It's an ancient one you know" Zoro asked Sabo whether he wants to eat the DF that we got after killing Avalo. He read the DF encyclopedia and found out what kind of fruit is it. It's a Neko-Neko no Mi model Smilodon.

"No, and I'm sure of it. I named my attacking moves with Dragon and it would be weird if I do it while in cat-beast mode." Sabo said while rejecting the fruit.

Zoro tries to imagine Sabo doing his Dragon-claw using a cat claw. 'yep, that's weird'

Zoro looked at Bepo. 'A bear-cat??' Binturong comes to my mind. 'Nope' He shakes his head.

"I guess I'll keep it, who knows we will find someone that worthy of this Fruit," Zoro said while searching the box where he put Ton-Ton no Mi.

"... Where I put it again, my DF box??"

"..... sigh" Hearing him, all of his crew sighed.

"ROOM... here" Law uses his power and give me the box.

"If you always be forgetful, why don't you leave that box in your rooms at Minion Island??" Kuina said reprimand him.

"Don't be ridiculous. What if someone broke into my room and stole it?? this shit worth hundreds of million Berry."

'Sigh. In a time like this, I wish I have a magical bag or something like spatial magic' Zoro thought.

"By the way, What about the prize that we negotiated before ?? Zoro asked Lindbergh.

"We already received the reward," Lindbergh said while smiled widely

"Don't forget my part!!"  Zoro said.

'Finally, I can buy or build a ship' Zoro thought while smiling happily. "Yosh ... It's time for training!!"

""DON'T BE STUPID!!!"" Betty and Kuina shouted.

"Sigh. You both such worrywart. I've recovered.. right Law??"

"Actually you need to rest about a week or two," Law said.

'Sigh... It looks like I need to postpone my training' Zoro scratches his head while feeling Betty and Kuina's stare at him.

8