Sabo in love and Mugenjin
276 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Zoro POV)

A few days later, the RA and the civilians found out where the missing children and women go. They find documents about transactions between the Kingdom and World Noble. It said that the Kingdom needs to give a tribute to World Noble and World Government to get its protection and right to attend levely. This fact made the trust that civilians have for World Government and their own Kingdom Noble shattered. The civilians decide to abolish the noble system and cut their ties with the World Government. On the next day, the news spread wildly showing how corrupt that World Government. The effect for the world is big enough, many countries and kingdom in chaos because the civilians there feel the same case as the Lvneel Kingdom where the children have gone missing without a trace. The World Government suppress the news and make fake news that saying its an evil agenda from the Revolutionary Army to disturb world peace. And the worst of it, most of the people in this world are gullible enough to trust that news without a doubt. It makes Revolutionary Army reputation hit a bottom line. They become the most hated organization in the world, worse than a pirate, and the leader Monkey D. Dragon becomes the worst criminal all the time.

'sigh... what a fucked world I live in' I read the newspaper and thought that this world would be better without World Government and World Noble. 'it looks like the kidnapped children will be made guinea pigs and women are made into slaves' I sigh.

"I can't believe they accuse us of something that we never did!!!" Kuina fumed after reading the article in the newspaper.

Bepo and Sabo nodded. 

"So, Doflamingo was used to be World Noble before??" Law asked me.

"yep, that's why I said your revenge is not that simple. We kill him, the World Government will think of us as their enemies. Well, sooner or later they will think the same even we do not kill Dofla" I said while staring at our image on the newspaper.

"Captain, isn't that our picture??" Bepo asked.

Kuina looked at me with a worried face.

"Yep. it's us. I wonder when they take that picture. Fortunately, there are no articles or pictures about my fight with Avalo. I bet they know that we're part of the Revolutionary Army but not more than that."

I stare to their eyes and said "That why you guys need to become stronger, our journey will not an easy one"

"Don't worry captain, we know that," Kuina said while the others nodded.

RA decided to return to Minion Island in 3 days. During those 3 days, my crew and I went around to look for ships. Actually I want to have a new ship, but due to the limited time, I decided to buy a used one.

We got quite a lot of money around 200 million, enough to buy a ship that was bigger than the Thousand Sunny's Strawhat Pirates. But because we were only five peoples, we chose a caravel type ship that had 2 bedrooms, 1 special captain room, 1 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and 1 warehouse. Our boat is also equipped with 4 cannons, but unfortunately, none of us can use it well.

'Maybe it's time to recruit sharpshooters,' I thought.

The price of the ship is 150 million and we spend around 10 million to buy the necessary furniture. We also began to discuss the name of the group, the symbol and the name of our ship, but we were forced to postpone it because we couldn't find a suitable name.

-----

3 days later we sailed back to Minion Island. There were no significant events during the trip home.

Arriving at Minion Island, we started training hard because in 2 months we will again participate in the war against the Germa Kingdom and possibly against the World Government (Chiper Pol).

A week after we arrived at Minion Island, Dragon and the others arrived after finishing their business at Sabaody Archipelago and Baltigo. I saw new peoples that came with Dragon. Iva said they are RA members who were stationed in Baltigo.

"Hi. My name is Koala, Dragon-san always says your name during the trip here. Nice to meet you," said the short-haired girl.

"Greetings, Zoro. The blond-haired man is Sabo, the sharp-eyed is Law, the woman carrying a sword is Kuina, and the bear is Bepo," I said, introducing myself and my crews.

Sabo, Law, Kuina, and Bepo nodded and smiled.

Then Hack the Fishman and Inazuma introduce themselves.

After that, we went to continue our training, and Koala also came with us.

Right now Koala is sparing with Kuina, I whisper to Sabo. "Koala actually quite strong. What do you think, Sabo ??" I asked Sabo who was sitting beside me.

"Sabo??" I turned towards Sabo because I didn't hear his answer. I saw him daze and continued to stare at the Koala.

I elbowed him "You like her, huh??" I ask while smiling broadly.

"Wh. What are you talking about!?? Sabo flustered hearing my question.

"OIII Law, Bepo. Our chef is in love!!!" I said while laughing out loud.

"WHAT? Really? With whom ??" asked Law and Bepo eagerly.

I laughed and pointed at Koala. The three of us burst out laughing and teasing Sabo.

"SHUT UP!!" Sabo got angry and left us. His face turned red because of embarrassment.

Kuina and Koala approached us then asked "What's wrong with Sabo ??"

I whispered the answer to Kuina. "He is in love"

"Oh really ?? With whom ???" Kuina said while whispering.

"Her" I whispered and pointing at Koala.

Koala was confused because all of us staring at her "What??"

The four of us sighed and thought of ways to help Sabo conquer Koala's heart.

"When I can find a female bear that I can date?" Bepo said with a sad face.

Hearing that we burst out laughing. 

-----

Because Dragon and the others are here, we had dinner together as usual. Usually, Sabo sat beside Bepo or Law, but now Sabo was forced to sit next to Koala. Sabo glared at me as if to say 'This must be your idea !!' Realizing his gaze, I smiled at Sabo as if to say 'Good luck !!'

After dinner with the Revolutionary Army officials, we started a meeting about the war that was going to take place. In the meeting, it was decided that I and others would depart earlier than the Revolutionary Army. This was done to reduce the suspicion of the World Government to us.

After the meeting, Dragon asked me to stay and I told all my crew to wait for me outside.

"What's wrong, Dragon-san ??" I ask.

"I have something to give you," said Dragon while walking towards his study and I followed him. 

After arriving in his room, "This is for you" Dragon throws a sword in his hand to me

"For me??" I catch the sword and observe it.

"You said you want a sword that strong enough to use, so I get one of the strongest out there for you"

I try to unsheathe it, suddenly I feel a very strong aura comes from this sword. "What is that??" I sheathed it back and the feeling is gone.

"This sword has existed since 800 years ago. This sword was used by the best swordsman at that time. This sword has also taken many lives and give off a very strong aura. This sword also has many owners after the previous one, but no one can stand of its aura"

I surprise to hear it. 

"Can you tame it??" Dragon stared at my eyes.

"Yes, I'll do my best" I smiled and stared him back.

Dragon seeing the determination in my eyes smiled and nodded. "Good. I believe you can do it"

"Btw Dragon-san, what its name??"

"Mugenjin, but I don't know which grade is it. Maybe on par with Mihawk's Yoru."

'That means it one of 12 Saijo O Wazamono' I thanked Dragon and went to see my crew.

 

-Next Day-

I gathered all the crew and said "I'll be going for a month to do self-training and I forbid anyone to follow me"

Kuina and Betty asked why, and I explain about the sword and its story. When they felt the aura of the sword, they turned pale and almost fainted. After feeling how important it is for me to be able to master this sword, they reluctantly agree to let me go.

 

A month later I finish my training and back to RA base. I could say my training ended well. I successfully suppress the sword's aura using my Conqueror Haki. It's like 'Kill two birds with one stone' I can use the sword and trained my Haki as well.

It seems I can communicate with it. Even though others can't hear its voices, I can hear it clearly. It makes me remember a certain harem-seeking protagonist that has a demon-sword that can talk, and it turned out the sword is a legal-loli.

"Shut up already. I'm not killing people just because you ask it"

"But, I'm thirsty!!" 

"What are you?? A vampire?? I'll let you drink animal's blood later"

"I want human blood!!"

'Sigh, what a troublesome sword'

-----

I arrived at the base and go to the Dragon's mansion. I asked the guards if Dragon inside or not.

"Good afternoon Zoro-sama, Dragon-sama in his room" The guards answering my question with a salute.

"Didn't I already told you to drop that -sama things"

The guards only smiled. Things have changed since I killed Avalo, members of the Revolutionary Army starting to see me with respect and starting calling my name with -sama.

I stand in front of Dragon's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard Dragon voice from inside.

"Excuse me" I enter the room and see Iva also there with his women mode.

"Tell me Iva, are you actually a male or female??" I sometimes confuse which one is Iva's real gender.

Is it a man who can change to a woman or the opposite.

"Fufufufu... I'm transcending the boundaries of gender! The New Breed!" Iva said while changing his gender back to a male.

"How's your training??" Dragon asked.

"It ended well" I smiled widely.

"Btw, wheres Kuma?? I didn't see him since coming back"

"He's on a mission, he'll be back in a week or two," Iva said.

(END POV)

 

8