Chapter 7: No title but burn marks are seen in the edges of the pages
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keina wasn't able to say all his feelings to Paolo, she was very sad from not being with Paolo for a longer time, Paolo feel it all, her pain, all her wishes, her dreams more than he said, because he feel it from the start.

"Damn it! If I only go to her than working! I wished for the platinum coin than my friend! Why am I so selfish!" Paolo felt regrets even if he was aching in pain from his injuries. 

"It wasn't your fault, she wished for your recovery and waited you for this moment." Keina's mother tried to calm him down. 

Paolo felt numb just by looking at the white face of Keina, Keina's little sister was crying from the outside that makes him even feel disgraceful.

"Was there anyway to save her?" Paolo asked. 

"No. Nothing."

"But this is fantasy right? There must be a way to revive her, right? It's not yet too late, I-I'll do everything even if it cause me my life."

Lea slapped Paolo and said "Paolo! If she wished for that then we could have just do it ourselves, but no such thing as reviving a cursed dead. There sure a revival magic but it rare to be found... It's too late to do that, but she wished for one thing, she dreamed to be with you and you fulfilled it, now, it is your dream that is need to be fulfilled."

"What do you mean?" 

Lea hand a small bag and said "While she wait for you to come, she wished to give you this, she once give it to her parents but they say that she need it more than they do, so she kept it till the right time, she said that she loved you and hope to use this in the future, but it will never happen, and so... she..... she wished that you have it because that is what you dreamed. Here."

It was bag of 70 gold coins from her hard working for a year, Paolo cried as he looked at gold coins. 

"This was her payment from her work."

"She wants to give it to you and have your dream come true, she said that it wasn't enough, I'm sorry." 

"No riches can compare from a work and rewarded by full heart, I won't use it and keep it for the better." 

He walk towards Keina, he hold her hand and lift her arm, he removed something from his wrist and slide it to Keina's arm, it was a wrist band made out of dried vines with something attached to it, it was one of the strange flower that bloom at the wall. 

"Paolo, what are you doing? What's that?"

"I made a wrist band out of dried bones from the crack of the wall before, I include one of the strange flowers from the wall that already bloomed."

 The flower decayed and release a little light and goes inside the Keina's hand. 

Keina's body starts to glow, the black parts of Keina starts to disappear, a darks spirit with neon green who is same to Paolo was lifted from her body. 

Lea said "That flower, it lifts the curse. Now she can rest in peace." 

Paolo put Keina's hand to his chest and said "Mother, Father, guide her with you."

After few that day, Keina was buried in the cemetery, with her spirit all free and rest in peace. Paolo also heard a news that Crist died yesterday the day when the curse of Keina was lifted. 

"So he used a sacrificial curse to kill the both of us."

He heard a news that Christ's remains was being given to the Guardian of the Spirit Orb to be tortured due to using a Forbidden Curse and from using it for unreasonable use. 

Along with a burial of Keina, the old man with his wife also passed away that makes Paolo very sad.

One man who visited the house of the old man goes to Paolo, he holds a letter and gave it to Paolo. It has a seal and a note from the back saying "If you found this, give this to Paolo or you know as the Young Hero."

He opened the letter and the paper of the land fall from the ground. He read the paper.

"Paolo, my one of my trusted workers and only workers, I think I wouldn't able to go outside because of my weak body, I also think that I won't last long, my body was almost giving up, for my last words, I wanted you to have my property and keep the farm as your own, I also kept some money hidden from the attic, the key was stick in the back of my property, and hope this may help you, I know that you're a stranger, but I have no close ones to pass it, so I'm giving this to the two of you. I'm sure that the two of you will have a good future.

                                                       From: Harlo Sanchez"

Paolo  said "Did he mean the two of us was me and Keina? I'm so sorry but she's gone already, not you and your wife is also gone. Don't worry, I'll take care of it nicely."

His life was all down, his friend died, the old married couples died and the wall was cursed. But he didn't gave up, he still got something to protect, something to finish.

"I'll take good care of it, I'll do whatever it takes, I'll find a way to cross that wall and so that we can no longer suffer from being enemy and combine as one."

He did his best he attend the festival with a joyful face because he didn't want to hurt other's feelings, he worked so hard and accomplished his dreams in just a year, he was very joyful and thankful about it.

A month later, Paolo goes back at the wall, he saw something weird, the vines are bigger, the vines reached the ground at his side.

"This might be a hope, I'll try this onemotr time."

He shacked his hands and said "Friends, families, wish me good luck."

He jumped the wall and grip the vines, it was so tough that he was able to climb it. He safely crossed the side of the wall without letting the vine snap apart.

"Yeah!"

With full of excitement, he dashed his was towards the other side, it was full of tress and plants, he saw people working and saw him.

He asked one of the workers "Sir, do you know where Juliana is?"

The worker replied "Oh, you mean the princess, she's at the wedding."

"What! Where?"

"At the great tree of the Dryads."

"Thanks for the information."

Without any clue how to get there, he randomly feel the conection of Juliana that leads him completely where she is.

He opened the door and said "STOP THE WEDDING!!!"

Juliana's voice shouted "Paolo?!"

The two in front of the king who are getting married are different people.

Juliana appeared from one of the tree and walk close to Paolo.

She said "What are you doing, you're messing the wadding of this two couple."

Paolo replied "Soooo, you're not getting married yet?"

"Of course not, it within two years yet."

Paolo blushed and feel embarrassing and said "Okay, sorry everyone for interrupting, so go a head and I'll go now."

"Paolo wait!"

Juliana hold Paolo's hand as he tried to go away and she said "We need to talk."

Juliana dragged Paolo as he said "W-w-w-w-w-wait!"

"Shut up! I got something to ask."

The workers saw Juliana and greet her "Princess." as she dragged Paolo towards the wall.

She dropped him in the wall and said "How did you get here?"

Paolo replied "I used the vines to climb up, our wish will be granted, now the two nations will never be separated again!"

"But the wall is still on the way, we can't pass anything if the wall still has not hole to cross."

An old man appeared wearing a blue hooded coat and asked "Would you wish to break the spell that separate the two?"

Paolo and Juliana said "We wished to."

The old man replied "If you do, you must let the two leaders talk to each other."

Juliana said "That would be easy."

But Paolo said "But the Queen and her father wished to break the wall already."

".... ..... ..... .... Eh?"

The old man suddenly became quiet and turned around and think.

The old man asked "Was the king was gone?"

Paolo replied "Long gone, his daughter was the new ruler of the kingdom, nation, whatever like that."

The old man whispered to himself saying "I must've not visited this place since the last time I visited the war."

Paolo asked "... War? Are you the one they call Remendor? The greatest wizard?"

The old man replied "No-No-no-no no! You got it all wrong, it can't be me- er! I mean be him, no way, no-no."

"But-"

"You do what I said or not! Yes or No only!"

The two said "But it is already finished! Now break the wall and let the two reunite!"

"You two are scary, fine! Let your reward, so be it!"

A part of the wall began to crumble making a huge path on the way.

The two said "We did it..... No, he did it."

The old man said "Well, I'm off then, time for a new place." and then he run away.

Paolo said "Now that the problem is finished, you better tell the news to father, and I'll tell the others about the news."

"That would be a great idea, I'll be going now, father will surely going to hit me in the head this time for sure."

"What?!"

"Don't mind it, just go!"

"Okay!"

Juliana made it first, she told his father about the good news about the wall, she said that he need to face the Queen for a peace talk at the wall and her father said it to his people, they were so hopeful and happy.

Paolo said it to the villagers and ride a horse to arrive at the castle far from the village, he speaker to the Queen about the good news and said to face the king at the wall for a peace talk.

Few hours later, the king anthers young Queen between the wall have finally faced each other.

The Queen said "After years passed..."

The king said "We've finally bring back the peace..."

"We don't mind the trees as long as they don't mess the village."

"And we don't mind you taking some old woods to make houses and stuffs."

"Peace and friendship reconnected?"

"Yes, reconnected."

The two came back to peace and the two Kingdoms, the Dryads and the Village that I don't know its name has finally became one, after few years, we have finally did the wish they wished.

But we faced a terrible thing, Loredo arrived.

He said "My, who could you might be? A lover of my love? I'm sorry but that won't be happening."

I said "So you finally showed up and we finally meet, I guest your aura wasn't really very trusting."

"Is that so..."

He point a finger at me and said "Then I challenge you to a duel, whoever wins will be Juliana's wife in the future!" 

Sorry for the burn marks, It was titled as "My Hope for everyone" but I accidentally hit the lantern while I'm writing and left the title being burned so I'm very sorry. I'm getting old now while I was writing this so accidents are possible. 

0