The Lone Demi Wolf must get back from its pack
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the other day, I say goodbye to my grandparents and ready my things, I look around the city just to find the old man that sent me here, hoping that he can send me back.

But something is strange, why am I turning straight in the forest, I can move freely, but my senses is trying to guide me there like something is in there, but it ends me at the other side of the city roads but on the bridge, but I kept walking and walking straight at the road without using any car, I run for almost 5 hours without break, I was getting exhausted, I was about to dry out.

At the end of the bridge, I saw a forest.

"Why the hell?! Taking me to another forest?!"

Without even taking a break, I run towards it, I head inside the forest it was a steep slope, but I manage to reach the top with scratches and bruises because of the pebbles, I see a big tree that might be the tree that was trying to call me.

"Why are you taking me here for? Is this where the place I can go back?"

Nobody replied at me, without thinking of turning back, I kneel to the giant tree and said "I'd like to see the people that I call as one of my family, please, let me cross to that world." I said as I was trying to please like the tree was a god.

In the end, I didn't feel any strange energy or differences, I gave up after nothing happened, i turned around with a feeling of failure, but wen I look in front of me, I was in a high cliff, it was night time.

I tried to find my way, but it looks like I am stuck, I spent the night inside the forest, I saw white smoke like spirits roaming around the forest, one was a black one, I remembered the black spirit that was inside me.

The black spirit was different than from what I've see, it has red neon smoke than the one with a neon green smoke, it dashed towards me and go trough me, it was painful but I managed to bear the pain, but the spirit keeps on coming back, but it disappeared when the wolf with a smoke-like fur showed up.

"So you found me, after you didn't show up last year, your wounded!"

I saw cuts from the wolf's leg, I use my towel to cover the wound, it sit eight beside me. I heard a twig was being stepped, without any weapon and o lay the sheer that I always brought.

"How did that Guardian Beast know you?!"

I young boy's voice speaker to me, it showed up from behind the firewood, it was a boy with tan skin and green eyes, he wears a leather coat and all barefoot.

"Who are you little boy,"

"I'm the next chief, the name should not be spoken from strangers, but how did that wolf know you?"

"Well, I accidentally met her when I was a little boy."

"Can you tell me more? I wanted to hear some stories!"

"But your parents might be worried."

"No they don't, a chief should be strong, brave and independent."

"But being a leader should also look fro the safety of your people. There's no leader that will only look for himself, being a leader is a hard thing, but it will also makes people get close together."

"But can you tell me about the story of how you met this wolf?"

As the wolf was sleeping right beside me, he ride the wolf from its back but it didn't mind at all maybe he's a pet, but she was very big when I was little and I grow up, she's still a live, maybe she really is a Guardia.

"Well then, I'll tell you my story, everything I can tell you from my childhood to being a teenager."

"Hm-m!" <yes>

"Without wasting any time, I was little, my parents died because they fought till their hardest, I was only a kid, I ran away for safety, until I found a wall on my way, it was very high that even a tree can't reach, without any way to go I live insects the forest beside the tree, I spent my childhood living all by myself, I met a girl but I can't see her because she was in the other side of the wall, we spent our time taking till the moon rise, it was night when I feel really cold, until that wolf showed up and warm me by its warm fur, without her, I wild have died from cold, she spent his time with me making me warm all night until the year I became an independent man like what you see me now."

"Wow!"

I changed my story so that he will never feel the sadness that I feel, hoping that he will never face what I faced.

"There was also a time that j was being cursed, she save me by hitting me and lifting the curse away from my body, she was very helpful."

"About the the girl from the wall, what happened?"

"Well, me and her, we did our best to break the wall and we really did it, we finally see each other's faces after many years of waiting, but a big and ugly bad person attacked me with his giant whip."

"How big is he?"

"Well just a little bit higher and bigger than me, he fount with his giant whips and I fought with my reliable sheer, he hit me many times, I was about to give up but when I remember that the girl was in danger, I bring myself together and hold my sheer, when the time he use the whip, I grab it and pull it towards me."

"You're so strong!"

"I was pulling him towards me, he tried to pull it back but I was just to powerful, when I was at the handle of the whip, I cut it that makes him weaponless, he cried and cried and said that 'I give up I give up!' and I saved the day!"

"Such a brave man you are! I hope I can be a hero and a great leader just like you!"

"Well, I'm not actually a leader, but a good person will have the best prize in the end. Just be nice to others."

"But my father is always a bad leader, he one almost killed his own people because of anger."

"Then make him as your opposite, if he's bad, you will repeat the people by doing the right thing than hurting someone because of your own fault, him is him, and you is you, show what you really feels. Because that's what a good leader can be."

I tell him some of my fairytale stories that I just made by myself, "The Great Elf.", "The Lonely Parrot.", "The Hope of Nope.", I made it in a book but I left it somewhere in this small house, after hours of story telling, he fell asleep, I remember myself when sleeping with that wolf that makes me shed some tears.

"How many years have passe?" I asked myself as I look at the bright night sky, after a minute, I sleep.

The sun rises from the mountains, I was at the ground, must've sleep and fell, but I can't breathe easily like someone was stepping at me, it was the boy who's stepping at my stomach. 

"Don't stand at me, I can't breathe, that's bad!" 

The boy goes down at me but keeps staring at me, I was getting confused when he looks worried. 

"Hey, what's the matter?" 

He starts crying and said "Father *sob*he didn't really want to see me anymore." 

"Why?"

"He said that I'm weak and not strong enough to control our tribe. I wasn't born with wolf tail or ears like my father and mother, so he looked at me like I was only a human child from an Unkown family, so I ran away, he didn't stop even if he was watching. "

"So that's why you didn't mind going home, because you're not allowed to be like one of them, am I right?" 

"Yes and no, he didn't said that I wasn't allowed to live there, I just ran away."

"But letting his own child go is the same as a crime, let's talk to your father." 

"He's the chief of our tribe, you can't simply talk to him, the soldiers will try to stop you." 

"Wether a chief, a king, a god, the wrong thing is wrong, and must change to right, I'm right behind you, and you're right behind me, I will never go to the place I'm looking for until this problem is resolved." 

With an anger in my heart, I hold the boy's hand and let him lead the way until we made it to the tribe's gate, I put him right behind me as the guard on the wall saw us coming. 

The guard blocked me and one of them said "Who the hell are you to just simply go through!" 

"I'm here to talk to the chief, because his son here got lost in the woods." 

"He's no longer a son of a chief, the chief said it, so turn around and walk away." 

"Why such a cold blooded wolf you are."

"Why the hell you!" 

"Stop it!" 

A woman speak right before it swing its hammer to us. 

The boy shouted "Mother!" 

His mother said "Let them be, spilling a blood from the same tribe is a big trouble." 

His mother looks like she doesn't care about his own son, but her face doesn't look look like she doesn't care. 

I said "Let me talk to the chief, I got a news for him."

"Who are you, and where do you come from, messenger?" 

"From kingdom who was being separated from the kingdom of Dryads due to wall, name is Paolo Agaonary, a human, a young farmer and a messenger."

I know that I'm sharing the risk of others, but I will take full responsibility incase of problem. I managed to get in, but the boy was not passed by the guards. 

I stopped and wisphered at his mother "I know your true feelings for your child, I'll try to persuade your husband."

I continued to walk with some guards around me, I successfully get inside the giant tent, I saw a man sitting from a carpet, his tail was made out of metal spikes and with a flat cut from his ear. It was the chief. 

"Leave us here." the chief said as he turn around, he has a huge scar in his face that came from a battle. 

I said to the chief "We should talk about your son." 

"I know why you're here, there is no problem, he is a weak person." 

"But his pride of being a leader is stronger than strength of one man." 

"But he can't withstand a single war with that strength." 

"There's no more war happening, the important thing is how can a leader will able to rise his or her people from their current state, a leader can taught a hundred men to build up their streght rather than building up yourself." 

"Enough! You know nothing about this Tribe. You never know what we spent!" 

"You've spent many lives of allies because of the war, I can see it in your face and scars. But the war is over, and no problem will happen anymore, the next thing is how can you lead the people for a better life." 

"Leave!" 

"I'm not leaving this place until you accept your son! Give him a second chance, it's not just the streght of body is needed, it is the strength of trust and hope too, he sure is weak, but let him show what he really is good at." 

The chief stands up and look me in the eye with his nean green eyes. 

"I will accept it if you beat me on a duel." 

"This is not a death match." 

"Oh, this is. Take him to the fireplace!" 

Guards pulled me outside and throw me at the fire woods.

"This is the place we will fight." 

"There's so many crowds." 

"That'll only prove if your trust and hope really is strong! We will fight hand in hand! Come!" 

He charged toward me with a furious look in his eyes like I was a meal from a tiger's den. I ready myself for the attack. 

"Stop the fight!"

An old man shout, it was the fricking same old man that teleported me back home and left me. 

"This fight is not reasonable to kill each other." 

I said "Step away, we won't kill each other." 

The chief didn't listen and continues to charge toward me, when my mind is pissed about his pride from being strong, that only gives me strength to piss me off! I trip him using a leg swing, grabbed his head and bang it to the ground 

To be continued... 

[Bearing such a painful memories should not be shared from the younger ones so that they can surpass you than pulling them back with you.] 

0