Finding my way Home
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because of the anger, I trip him, grabbed his head and bang it to the ground, thanks to the force of going down I hit him very hard, but he used his tail to whip me away.

"You're a lot smarter on combat, messenger, how many enemies did you face before you got here?"

"3... no 2."

"Well well, I think that your skill is only a fluke or you are just lying. Show me what you got then!"

He continued to attack me until I got cuts and wounds, I flew many times, I can see that the boy was watching me with his mother beside him, I couldn't not stop fighting or they will never come back ever again.

I shouted "You're such a weak chief."

The soldier shouted "Who the hell are you to talk to the chief like that!"

I replied "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TALK ON A ONE ON ONE MATCH! STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS BASTARD! YOU'RE ALWAYS COMPLAINING EVEN IF I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL FIGHT YOU AFTER THIS!"

"Hmp! Try if you can, you can't beat a chief that faced a war."

With my feeling pissed off, with my anger so high, with my head hurts, I grabbed the head of the chief and hit it with my knee, he bleeds blood and hit his right eye, he was struggling in pain, but I was so surprised that he wasn't groaning or crying in pain, but I feel like killing him so I continuously hit his head, headbutt, punching, kicking, and hitting his head, I only aim to his head even if he hits me many times.

"Who the hell are you!"

"I'm just a worried lonely person, so what else do you want to know. I live all by myself, helping people is the only thing I can do, after my parents got killed for no reason, that's why I'm forcing you to accept your son before he became like me."

After speaking, he was fainted and didn't move, I'm must've hit him so hard.

One of the most armored said "As the rules of the tribe, the winner will be the leader, so that you Paolo, will have the rights to control your village."

"What?!"

"Hail for the new Alpha!"

They cheered that makes me feel uncomfortable.

"What's the meaning of this?!" I asked.

The boys said "You're the new leader of the tribe, you're the one who saved us from father! Thank you!"

His mother said "Thank you very much for helping us."

"You're his wife! Why don't you tell your wife to stop."

"He didn't listen even if I tried many times. Many strong soldiers tried to fight him, but you, your trust and worries gave you and us the strength to fight, now, we will trust you to all you said, we will follow you from now on."

"But I still got a place to go."

"Don't worry, being a chief isn't just staying on this place, you can have time to explore, just make sure that you will come back." 

"I hate being a hero." I said to myself as I turn back at them.

Being a hero isn't my type, but the good thing is that I can now help more people which is my taste. 

"I hope that father was like you, not that strong on strength but strong in trust and helpful." The boy said as he stand in front of me. 

I tapped his head and said "I'll try to convince him then." 

I walk towards the Chief and look him in the eye. 

"Now that I'm the chief now, I will have the rights to control my people." I said with a murderous look. 

"Who the hell are you to talk to me like that, I will never follow a human like you!" 

"I have requests for you, many.. many requests, if you don't want it as a request... then I will call it as an order of your alpha. Are you on to it?" I kept looking at him with a mad face. 

"I will, accept your requests chief." 

"Then.... 'Wait... Chief? O! Right' as you're chief, I command you... to protect this people." 

The chief's wife said "What?! He is defeated." 

"But he's only like that because he was worried about his son's strength is weak, I can feel it when the time I saw his eyes. I know what he feel, but the action is only the problem, so you better worry about your people, not just to tell them what to do, a chief isn't the highest place for people who only seeks power and wealth, a leader must find a way to rise his people! Do you understand!"

"But I'm no longer a chief."

"You still are, but you're now my helper, you look and protect this Tribe, and I'll find my future first, are we all clear?" I said with an irritating soft talk. 

"Yes chief." 

"And also..." 

"What is it chief?" 

"Can you guide me back at the village where the Dryad kingdom is?" 

"That'll take you few days to arrive there, but the bad news is that their Tribe and ours is having a bad relationship." 

"Well, I'll talk with them, I'll try to talk with the other kingdoms also to make this world a better place. That's the only point of my living too."

My helper stand and said "Let us help your ambition to reach your goal, may e we can make this world even better than we've faced during the war." 

His expression changed in an instant, I knew he's only being tough because of his cautious instincts, so my helper gave me three of his soldiers and one guide to guide the way, leaving them with a happy heart makes my heart even brighter and hopeful.

We walk at the road where two village are connected and the other one was connected to a kingdom that what they call "The Kingdom of Pasa What?" but we arrived there, it looks like all kinds of different species here live peacefully, even the Tribe let us in, but the soldiers are always scouting, we've crossed tot eh other side ofthe kingdom amd head to the bay bay that spent us almost three hours just to arrive. 

We've hired a captain to cross us to the place we're after, we've spent almost 3 or 4 days or even longer if we want to go straight without stopping, luckily we arrived at the beach of where the place is before the storm arrives, we spent a whole day and wait till the rain stopped, ont eh other day, we head to the road using a carriage, we passed so many villages and not even a singe kingdom, I think there's only two kingdom here or this place is just too big. 

Finally we saw a castle and hoping that the place where I'm looking for, and at last it is, I finally got home, I still don't have time to waste, I must introduce it to my grandparents before it is too late, I don't want my grandparents to be so sad for leaving them for 5 or 6 days. 

"Okay guy, we will come back home again to go on a place. Because I got something to do." 

Right after the carriage stopped, I jumped down and walk inside the village along with my guide. 

"Paolo!" I saw Laika shouting like he was being chased. 

"What's the matter Laika?" 

"Me, Juliana, Lea, Jalga, Father, Mother and the others, we were so worried that you might be dead, where are you?" 

"You can now speak fine, that's good, I got lost and wake up in a far place, thanks to this guys, I manged to go home safely, where's Juliana? I want to see her." 

Lakia grabbed my hand and lead me to my house, the guys still following me, I got inside and saw Juliana sitting on the work chair, I saw her crying. She stands from the chair and walk towards me. 

"Juliana I was-" 

Juliana slapped me in the face and said "Where the hell are been! I thought you're dead, Jeferson was looking for you all these days and didn't find you. He didn't stop and keeps finding you till now." 

I hugged her and said "I'm sorry, I wa worried about my grandparents and left you here, I didn't want to leave you, but my grandparents are also worried about me, I was hoping that I can introduce you to my grandparents. 'Oops, said the point." 

"I'm sure that I am worried about you, but it looks like your grandparents need you more than here, so it is okay, but please say it to father and me before you leave, so that we know you're away." 

"But, can I introduce you to my grandparents so that they won't get suspicious about me?" 

"Well, of course, I love you and I trust you." 

Really? She's also straight to the point? But I was a total relieved person after hearing it. We head to the Dryad kingdom and talk to his father. 

The king said "No! I won't allow it. The Princess will stay in this village, what if he is in danger!" 

"My allies will cross along with us." 

"Then what if she don't want to come back here?" 

"Dad, I'm not leaving this place, he just wants to introduce me to his grandparents, hoping that we can let the others know each other." 

"I will..... fine! I'll allow it." 

"Great!" 

"But how long will it take?" 

"Well, about two weeks more or less." 

The king stand up from the throne and said "Two weeks?!" 

"The portal is far away from this place." 

Juliana said "Portal?!" 

The king said "Where the heck do you live?!" 

"I'm from the world that you call Earth." 

"Hmm, Earth, never know about it." 

An old mam appear out of nowhere and said "Perhaps I can give the information about the Mortal World. But this is only a secret for the three of us, and whoever share this secret will be punished for eternity. You all must pledge with your own life." 

We all said "We pladge with our very life." 

The old man looked at us with a serious look and said "Mortal World is known from their only race, Mortals, they do not cast any magic or any extraordinary people can do, the creatures there are only used for consumption and some are rarely used in battle, but since their years have advanced flvery fast, their technology are more powerful than our, I've seen it all than those. Juliana, if you wished to go there, you can't cast any magic even if it means your life, you must fight using bare physical skills, are okay with it? Whoever cast any magic will be punished and shall take the consequences."

Juliana said "I accept the rules and shall accept all responsibilities."

"And?"

"And will not use any magic whatever happen.... But can I use my dryad magic to grew some plants?"

"............ No. But only if no one ever saw you casting a magic, and also, your clothes are far different than the Mortal World, you better change it." 

"I got my mother's clothes, it might fit you well, but it's kind of..." I said as I think it was disrespecting my mother. 

The old man said "Your parent's spirits said that I will look after you and help you. But this is the only thing I can help you, to take you home." 

I was kind of confused as the rope was tied, he will helped me, but he didn't helped me, then he destroyed the wall and teleport me home, and didn't teleport me back, hope I can get used to it. 

"Now, may we go now?" I asked the king. 

He said "I will let you, but if you ever not coming back, we will give you a punishment, I'll give you two weeks for the two of you to come back. You hear me!" 

"Y-yes sir, we will come back." 

Juliana looks worried, I feel like I should not take her with me. 

So I said "You don't need to come with me if you feel uncomfortable." 

She replied "No, I'm just, you know, will explore a world I didn't know." 

The old man said "Don't worry, I will go with you, it is very exciting when I'm teaching, mostly if it comes in Mortal World." 

With Juliana feels comfortable, we go and head to the house from the farm and ready the clothes. 

I saw Juliana was looking at the mirror and said "Are you coming back? Once you get home?" 

I said "Of course, but I think that I should work on the Mortal World where I really from, so that we can make our future there." 

"You think to the future so much, but leaving the Kingdom is making me sad." 

"Don't worry my little sister, I will take your throne." Jay speaked from the stair. 

"Jay?!" 

"Father said that marrying a Mortal like you will never make the purity of the Dryad King or Queen blood, so I was said to be the next king, but I think that you will be angry about it, so I said that the choice is in you. Are you fine with it?" 

She hugged him and said "Thank you brother for helping me for everything."

"Anything for our precious leaf from the tree, you should be careful now okay?" 

"Okay, see you again brother for the next two weeks." 

"Tell me the story on the Mortal World okay?" 

I said "Wait.... What?! How did you know about the Mortal World?" 

"Remendor told me after I heard everything." 

"Sheesh, now I know what was happening why my nerves are shaking." 

Jeferson heard us and said "You're all leaving?" 

"Sorry Jeferson, but I think it will takes us day just to come back home." 

"No, there's no problem, I'll do my best to get a platinum coin while you're away." 

"But please do Rob houses okay?" 

"Why would I, robbery isn't my thing." 

With my joy high, I feel so energetic. We started to pack and ready to go home where I live. 

[Trust is the only key for those who really trust their friends and family, hoping that they can trust you back.] 

0