Chapter 17: Bye bye Grandma and Grandpa, I love you.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, I sit on the chair and finding something in my bag, something that might be important, because of the noise that I make wakes Juliana from her sleep.

She said "Good morning, what's going on?"

I replied "I was looking for something... but I don't know what?"

Juliana goes outside and so am I, I looked at the bright sky and the blinding sun, I feel like something is missing, I saw Hans sitting on a crate, I walk towards him but I think I will just make him even worst if I talk to him so I let him be.

I saw Han's fried Loki, I walk towards him and greet him, he looks like a calm person from what I see while we walk so I think it's a perfect time to know more people.

"Hi Loki."

"Oh hi Paolo. Did you feel the yesterday's waves?"

"What?"

"Didn't you feel it?"
"What?"

"*Sigh*... A strong wave shakes this ship in the middle of the night, I'm impressed that you didn't feel it even a single bit or do you?"

"No not at all."

But during the night, I feel a strange feeling, i heard a girl laughing like crazy, I wonder if it have something to do with my surroundings. I walk towards Hans but I feel like I can't, a strong foul energy was pushing me away from him so I never attempt to reach him, I saw that we are almost our destination. 

Luke said "It looks like we will part ways now, see you again bye."

"Bye"

I never know the where they are heading but Juliana and I will be going where the tree is where I was teleported, while we're walking in the forest, I heard the same laugh as in my dream, I hold my knife where I put in my pocket, we made it to the wolf tribe safely and kept walking until I made it to the tree and guide Juliana there.

Remendor stood in front of s saying "This will make a huge problem if you can't keep your promise, don't let anything strange from human skills happen, or you will be exterminated instantly."

"I will never and I will never will."

"Very well then, you only have a limited time, you can't be wasting it. I will show when it is time."
"Okay"

I can feel Juliana's hands getting cold, the same feeling when I first lived here all alone, I hold Juliana's hands to calm her down but her grip gone too tight that my hands are about fo dislocate from my bones, we walk towards the tree and the place began to change.

Juliana's grip was much tighter now, we walk down the hill and reached the road, I tell her everything in this world as we walk to make her understand what is all this, Juliana jumped when the car speed up and shouted "What in the world is that?!" and tell him that it was a car.

But I was nervous on something that wasn't able to cover and that is Juliana's hair, it was very pure to be a hair dye and too pure to be a coloring so we  must go home right away, I should've tell her if she can color her hair before we enter the portal but no option left but to go home before the people notice it.

We arrived at the house safely ignoring the hair color and act like normal, Juliana keeps herself calm while walking avoiding to cast a single magic on our way.

My grandma saw us and greet Juliana with a warm hug.

"Who is she dear? Your girlfriend?"

"She's Juliana."

My grandpa looked at her and first in the hair.

"Why her hair has color?"

"She colored her hair because her hair was white and I don't want her to look like old."

Juliana said "But-"

"Shh! They must not know!"

My grandma asked "Where do you live dear?"

Juliana replied "I'm from..."

Juliana began to be nervous because if she say that she was from the Dryad Kingdom Grandma will be so confused.

"Are you nervous dear? It's okay you don't have to tell me. For now take a rest you must be far from home, you too Paolo."

"Yes Grandma."

I can see in Juliana's eyes that she remember about mother and father who was being killed and I know how she feels because it was me who was lost, I showed my room to Juliana, it was filled with toys because I lived here when I was a kid when the time we weren't yet in the strange world where I live too long.

"I didn't lived here for a long time so the room was same where I left. I'll clean the room very quick."

"While I was cleaning, Juliana saw the picture of Mother, Father, Grandma, Grandpa and me in a family picture, her eyes shed tears as she looks at the picture and I can fell what she was thinking.

She said to me "Why there's only five of you? Where's your cousin and relatives?"

I replied "We don't have any relatives left, the five of us was the only one that was supporting each other, when mother and father died, only the three of us left, grandma and grandpa including me, why would be the world be s cruel, it feels like... I'm the lucky one, why didn't I just choose to die?"

I say regretful words that really want to make me to hate myself but that wasn't the only case, I smacked the wall causing my hands to bleed, I could'r help myself nor my parents, only thing that I have left was my grandparents that was very weak and sometimes unable to speak.

 

(The rest of the page was all burned and was not able to be read others are tattered or ripped apart, maybe it's a sign that he can't let the reader to feel the same as what he felt from what he was going to share, but there are pages that wasn't completely burned and still readable.)

I can feel Juliana's warm hands holding my cold fear and sadness, she was a girl of the sun making me warm from my cold dark fear.

I cried as I look at Grandma and Grandpa's grave, we spent more that months here, Juliana's parents must be worried but Remendor wasn't showing up, he may be old but he can't forget every single one.

Grandma and Grandpa gave every single belongings to me, I feel their hopes from me, they know that Juliana was sure not a normal girl but they believe that she will be a light I can see, with full hate and promise, I cannot let my feeling from falling and promises cannot be broken, with all pride and dignity I will pledge that I will make my family safe no matter what.

I may be old as I write this book but my memories are fresh and never will decay with my old body, If you're my Grandchild or my Great Grandchildren or how many are you who's reading this, I would like to tell you to keep your bond with your parents tighter that the rope you struggle to pull up because they will never be there when the time you will get older, I lost my parents including my grandparents, so I want you to be like I am now or before.

(A letter was hiding behind the leader covering of the book.)

(It has names that was written on charcoal.)

Juliana, Paolo. Lana, Denise, Palya, Jalia, Penya. Layne, Jamila, Julie, Jacob, Pagan.

Kayne, Harold, Jamerson, Gabriel.

(And the rest are names of unknown persons.)

0