36. Land of Waves [5]
5.5k 11 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My ultra special thanks to 'erido' and 'Achille513' for becoming my patrons! As always, thanks for the patronage, nyahahaha!

[Note: I'll go directly to the 2 weeks time skip because as you guys know, showing their training is just boring as hell, count this as my experience as a reader, nyahahaha!]

The 2 weeks passed in the blink of an eye and the bridge was being built by Tazuna alone as the other workers gave up after knowing the danger they were in, the middle-aged bridge builder had told them about what Gatō had done and so, they gave up.

It was in progress, though, Tazuna managed to build around 60% of the Bridge already.

''I guess some things are unavoidable, eh?'' Tazuna thought out loud while eating, he was on a break, the entire family and his escorts - Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were eating as well when suddenly, Naruto said, his eyes closed

''I can feel the Chakra signature from Zabuza and the false ANBU, there are also two other unknown signatures, one is weak and the other is equal if not stronger than Zabuza signature.''

'He brought more?' Kakashi thought with narrowed eyes, the mission difficulty had been raised to A-Rank already, with one more Elite Jounin ninja involved, it raises slightly the level, far from being an S-Rank one, though.

Naruto then continued ''Not only that, but there are also some bandits that are hiding near this house, Nii-san, Sasuke and Sakura, you can go first, I'll ''capture'' them.''

Without saying anything, the white-haired man, Sasuke and Sakura disappeared from their places, Tsunami cast a worried look towards their direction before saying ''Inari, go to hide inside the room. Father, please go with Inari!''

''Mom, why aren't you coming with us?'' Inari said but Tsunami just ignored him and Tazuna, the middle-aged bridge builder knew that Tsunami was going to act as a bait for Naruto.

Dragging Inari with him, Tazuna disappeared within the house, the blonde teenager looked towards Tsunami ''Tsunami-san, don't worry, you won't be in any danger, at any sign of danger, I'll act, meanwhile, act while trying to get information about Gatō.'' he said.

'I'll use her as a bait to attract the bandits, they're probably here to take Tazuna's family as a hostage, getting them at the same time will make it much easier, I'll leave only one alive and get information from him. After seeing Tsunami-san, they'll get out of their hiding spot.' Naruto thought, not caring about the fact he just used Inari's mom as a bait.

Then, he thought of something else 'Sasuke and Sakura are different from me, they'll probably hesitate to kill, I'll let three of the bandits live, get information from the three of them, kill one and leave the others unconscious to let Sasuke and Sakura kill them, the Ninja World isn't safe in any means, even if there is peace right now, I know that it's only temporary...'

As Tsunami left the house and acted as if she was doing chores, the bandits slowly left their hiding spot and eyed her ''Oya oya, doesn't she has a good body? Gatō said for us to take her and Tazuna's family as a hostage but this doesn't mean we can't play with her, eh?'' one of them said as the rest laughed viciously.

''NO!'' Tsunami shouted while seeing how they eyed her, Naruto thought in a disgusted manner 'Brutes, no wonder they're nothing but bandits, mere ants.'

As they approached her, a shadow passed by and instantly, eight of the eleven bandits died instantly, some were cut in two while some had their heads decapitated ''Their blood is dirty but I hope you won't mind it, Sword of Whirlwinds...'' Naruto muttered while looking at the fallen bandits.

Blood splattered on the green-colored grass, staining it with its bloody red color, heads and body parts of the bandits were also scattered around, creating a gore mess, the three still alive bandits looked around and screamed in pure fear before looking towards Naruto ''W-Who are you? We didn't do anything to have your enmity, right?'' one of them said with fear.

''You didn't but you annoyed me a few seconds ago, treating others as objects...'' The blonde teenager said while remembering how he was treated, he was worse than garbage, worse than objects that could be discarded.

'So cruel, Kit!' Kurama said inside his mind before adding with a small smile 'Good job.'

Looking over the three alive bandits, Naruto smiled sadistically, his pure, blue-colored eyes seemed to glow slightly as he said ''So, bandits-san, I'll give you two options: Tell me about Gatō whereabouts right now without the need of torture or be tortured in a very painful manner, so, which option do you choose?''

Injecting Chakra over his sword that was stained with blood, the familiar Wind and Lightning started to flow and flicker around the blade, akin to a small storm washing away the blood, seeing that, the bandits shuddered before one of them quickly said ''I will say it, I will say it! Gatō is currently under the bridge along with more bandits!''

'Under the bridge? Indeed, I've noticed many bandits there, I didn't think that Gatō would actually be with them instead of his safe Gatōgakure, extremely bad name, though.' Naruto thought before killing the one that replied and knocking out the remaining two.

''Tsunami-san, I'm sorry for the mess that I made, wait a bit, I'll clear it with my Raiton.'' Naruto was sure that Tsunami was scared by the mess and gore made so he apologized, the blonde teenager kind of liked Tazuna's family since they were nice.

Naruto then raised his hands as Lightning started to gather on it and soon, his hand was surrounded by blue-colored Lightning, the blonde teenager then smiled slightly as the lightning started to change to a violent dark red-colored one ''Yang Release: Akai Inazuma no Maisō! (Yang Release: Red Lightning of Burial!)'' he muttered under his breath before descending his hand. [1]

The violent, dark red-colored Lightning that was on his hand was burning it due to its violent nature so Naruto didn't maintain it for long, as he descended his hands, the Lightning shot from it to the ground and targeted the eight dead bandits, the dark red-colored Lightning started to devour the bodies and in an instant, they were all full of black marks, however, it didn't stop there, it stood to devour the body till it became nothingness.

The blonde teenager sighed slightly 'Even though its power is so great, it is way harder to control and it has a violent nature, anyway, it is strong enough to burn the bodies to nothing, this is enough, it also doesn't tax my Chakra, as long as I don't use it many times in succession, it won't be a problem, perks of being an Uzumaki and a Jinchuuriki at the same time!' he thought while laughing slightly at his own joke.

''Tsunami-san, the bodies were disposed of, I'll leave you to clean the blood splattered around, thanks!'' Naruto said before flickering towards the bridge while carrying the two unconscious bandits.

[1] Explanation time - This is a theory I saw while reading the fanfic 'Ghost of the Uchiha' made by dear T0X1N, his theory is that the Lightning change color by adding up either Yin or Yang Release on it, Yin Release changes its color to purple, it is easier to shape and maintain power while the Yang Release change its color to red-colored (in my case, I made it dark red), it adds power due to the increase of Vitality given to the Lightning, gaining power over the cost of control, making it violent. I hope you all can understand it briefly about the theory, I'll be using it in the future.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

134