86. Underground Forces [2]
3.6k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
A/N: Hello, useless folks like me. Long time you don't see this incredible author talking on these notes, eh? I know you all missed me! Ahem, anyway, I have some really good piece of news, bunch of degenerates. In exactly 20 chapters (Chapter 106), the long-awaited REVENGE started, these b*tches more commonly known as Konoha Villagers will know the taste of a slow and painful death.

PS: Join my discord, link on the end of the chapter.

''Training in the usual way won't help any of you, the fastest way so that both of you can strengthen is by surpassing your own limits. We'll do that by taking missions at the Underground Force, I have already created a group named 'Toad Group' some years ago.'' As they walked by the forest, Jiraiya said as both Naruto and Haku nodded.

Looking at the two of them, Jiraiya smiled lightly before saying: ''But there's a special rule, a thing that I've noticed is that your main strength relies on your teleport and Kurama, Fox. As for you, Rabbit, you rely too much on your Hyoton, while doing missions and fighting, all of these will be prohibited unless absolutely needed.''

They had already started calling each other by their aliases instead of their names, that was so that no mistake happens.

Then, he added: ''In the rest between missions, you'll be training and improving your previous abilities, Rabbit, you can ask Fox for assistance regarding Wind and Water-based Jutsu, since Hyoton is formed by them and you've awakened it at an early age, your talent at it is very likely to be high.''

'He wants us to increase our base strength so that when the time comes and we use all cards, it'll be raised exponentially. I didn't think of that, I guess Ero Sennin is indeed a gifted teacher.' Naruto thought to himself.

Haku pondered for a bit 'Naruto-sama is one of the best Wind and Water-based Jutsu masters, Jiraiya-sama is also right, I need to train on other Jutsus in order to increase my versatility.'

''Rabbit, there's still a week till we arrive, if we go slowly, we can have a week and half. This is enough for you to get a basic introduction to B-Rank Wind Ninjutsus as they have more cutting power compared to most Water ones.'' Naruto said as Haku nodded, he was happy to be taught by Naruto, over months, he got to know of the blonde teenager past and felt they were rather similar, both suffered greatly.

Smirking at their interactions, Jiraiya waved his hands slightly as a gust of air was sent forward, blowing many leaves away. Looking towards Haku, he said: ''You probably know about Fuuton: Reppushu (Wind Release: Gale Wind Palm), hm? It's a C-Rank Ninjutsu, with enough mastery, you don't even need hand seals to do it.''

''You can do one-handed seals and this gives you a good advantage but if someone knows how to do Ninjutsu without the need of hand seals, their advantage is higher. Take Fox as an example, he can do many C-Rank Ninjutsu from Fuuton, Suiton and Raiton without the need of hand signs, this is something that requires not only great talent - That you have - but also a huge amount of efforts.''

Seeing their serious expressions, Jiraiya chucked: ''There's no need to be so serious, the Underground Forces is dangerous but with the Great Jiraiya-sama with you, safety is a sure thing! Anyway, I'll start to talk a bit about it.''

''The Underground Forces, despite having such names, are well-known between most Nukenin (Missing-nin or Rogue Ninja) because it's a way they can be ''safe'' and still do missions. It also isn't bound by any Village or Land, its main building is hidden at the very middle of the World, a place where all Shinobis through the world can access.'' Jiraiya said, a small but mysterious smile was plastered underneath his hidden face.

''I know about it, ever since I became a Jinchuuriki and turned 12, I knew that safety would be hard. So I started gathering information by sending disguised Kage Bunshins. It's as they say: Know yourself and know your enemies. Its entrance is at the village named Kurogakure (Village Hidden in the Darkness), you need a special code that is given to you at the very first time you join.'' Interrupting Jiraiya, Naruto said as the white-haired man's smile broke.

''Oi, you brat, if you knew of that all along, why did you only say it now?'' Exclaimed the old Pervert, however, the blonde teenager only smiled slightly: ''Well, Ero Sennin, you were talking so excitedly about it that I didn't want to interrupt you.''

Jiraiya: ''...''

Haku: ''...Savage''

Jiraiya looked far in the sky before wondering why the world was so unfair. A brat only about 12 years old could rationalize enough to know how dangerous it would be for him, a Jinchuuriki, and gather information.

'Dammit, when I was 12, I was still trying to see Tsunade's breast when it was small, good ol' times, man.' Jiraiya thought while laughing to himself, earning strange stares from both Naruto and Haku.

The long-haired, slightly feminine youngster said while looking towards the white-haired pervert weirdly: ''I know that look, it's the look that Kakashi-san had when he was thinking about something perverted... That's gross even for you, Jiraiya-sama.''

''No hope in the world, no hope! Youngster nowadays...'' Jiraiya mumbled in an annoyed manner to himself while giving a glare to Haku, that simply looked away as if he didn't say anything. The white-haired man's eyebrows twitched at such actions before he decided to give up.

'I give up on you two, both are the best disciples I ever had even when compared to Minato, just why did you need to have such a good character? Why not a good one like him, ah...' Jiraiya sighed but the only thing that hid the proud smile plastered over his face was his Toad-like mask.

''Anyway, you brats, let's go, in the way, Fox will teach you the basics while help both of you with any doubts regarding Suiton. That way, the gains will be greater and the time will be smaller.''

At this time, Naruto felt some people were quickly approaching them 'From what I know about the Underground Forces, it's dangerous to get there while injured. There is no law, no rule. Let's avoid fighting.' he thought despite knowing the time was enough and that they would be barely harmed if they were to fight.

Holding Jiraiya and Haku's shoulders, he teleported away continuously while Kage Bunshins went towards the approaching Shinobis. With a small smile, the blonde teenager said: ''We just avoided a dangerous fight, it was about 10 Elite Jounins!''

The truth was that the enemies were just from Tokubetsu Jounin to Elite Jounin in terms of strength. Another truth is that Naruto was just lazy, he wanted to sleep right now.

''Since we avoided the dangerous fight, we should rest a bit, right?''

Jiraiya and Haku, that knew what he was thinking: ''...''

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

95