94. Infiltration and Assassination [4]
3k 8 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: Hello, useless folks who worship this great author. Passing here to warn you all that in chapter 113, Danzo was officially gruesomely tortured and killed by dear Naruto.] PS: Don't forget to drop stones, folks.

BOOOM!

A resonating boom sounded as soon as the [Yin-Yang Release: Dai Rasenringu] touched the ground. Due to Naruto holding back as much as possible, its destruction was only enough to destroy the entire important base from Kumogakure.

Even from more than two hundred meters away, both Naruto and Haku could still feel the shockwave of the explosion. The air around was dancing wildly and many trees were blown away, Naruto felt satisfied with his attack despite only being able to use it once per day.

That kind of Jutsu is at the very top of S-Rank, it may rank even higher by Naruto estimates. The blonde teenager could use it only once per day because more than it would damage his Chakra Pathways temporarily and with them being damaged, he wouldn't be able to fight at even 50% of his strength.

Was it because of insufficient Chakra Reserves? Of course not, when it comes to such thing, not only Naruto but also Kurama could confidently say that the blonde has the biggest Chakra Reserves within the Shinobi World.

With the exception of 'that' person, who made Naruto's body feel instinctive fear. However, Naruto didn't dwell in such thoughts for long, sooner or later, he would surpass 'that' person and by that time... they would have a small 'talk'.

Looking over Haku, who was struggling as not to fly away due to the raging air, Naruto waved his hands slightly as the space in front of them opened. With an indifferent expression, he said: ''This one leads directly to the house we own at Kumogakure, we'll go there, pick up Ero Sennin and leave, we already wasted too much time within that detestable Village.''

Haku nodded, it seems that for some reason, he also wasn't fond of the Village. Was it because of something in the past or because of Naruto's own grudges against Kumogakure, nobody would know.

...

''Yo, Ero Sennin! We're back and guess what, we have a surprise!'' Naruto said with a wide smile. Jiraiya almost jumped in fright before saying: ''Stop scaring me like that, brat! You do that all the time, have some respect for your Sensei!''

Naruto and Haku: ''Tsk.''

''Oi oi... Anyway, let me guess, you probably blew up whatever place you went and killed all Council Members?'' Jiraiya said in a nonchalant manner.

Naruto: ''???''

Seeing Naruto dumbfounded expression, Jiraiya chuckled before saying: ''It was really obvious. Anyway, we'll go back to using our old aliases and will take more missions on Kurogakure.''

The blonde teenager nodded and so did Haku. Waving his hands lightly, Naruto opened up a portal, their destination being Kurogakure.

...

''Raikage-sama, it's urgent!'' An ANBU couldn't help but lose a bit of control as he yelled.

Ay frowned before signaling for the ANBU, seeing that, the ANBU calmed himself/herself down before saying: ''Reporting to Raikage-sama, we were going to check our base where the Council Members were going to discuss the strategy regarding on how we will deal with Naruto Uzumaki now that we know he's the Fourth Hokage's son but....''

Seeing the ANBU pausing in a hesitant manner, Ay frowned even more before ordering the ANBU to continue: ''But... when we arrived here, we saw nothing! Nothing, Raikage-sama, all left was an enormous pit, not even dust remained from the base, only pure, utter destruction!''

''WHAT?'' Ay lost his temper and hit the table, accidentally snapping it in two. Breathing in order to calm himself down, Ay said but the anger in his eyes was still there: ''Nobody alive? F*CK! The losses this time is too heavy, we lost not only the Council Members but also many of our Shinobis!''

Taking immediate measures was a requirement and so did Ay: ''Immediately start recruiting new Council Members and be sure that they'll have the utmost protection, also, call Bee over. We don't know if the enemy will attack again but an attack of this scale... it's too dangerous if Bee isn't here along with Gyuki.''

The ANBU bowed respectfully before flickering away.

Meanwhile, Konohagakure.

The days weren't so cheerful for Hinata while Naruto wasn't there, she felt that the world itself was losing color. Her once warm eyes now had a tinge of coldness and a glint of hate would shine once she looked at certain villagers.

'Naruto-kun... I miss you, I don't understand what happened in the past but I remember seeing some Villagers mistreating you when you were older, what if it was like that from the very beginning?' The purple-haired teenager thought to herself.

In the past six months, she intensified her own training by ten times and even so, it still felt like she lacked something. Hinata knew what - She lacked her precious Naruto-kun by her side.

Flickering through Konoha's streets, she arrived onto the Hokage's Office.

''It's you, Hinata! So, what brings you here?'' Tsunade said in a gentle tone despite her serious face while looking over Hinata. The blonde woman had taken a liking to the purple-haired teenager and now had three disciples: Sakura Haruno, Karin Uzumaki and her, Hinata Hyuuga.

''Tsunade-sensei, I came here because I want to ask for something...'' Hinata asked with a bit of hesitation but after seeing Tsunade's puzzled expression, she quickly continued: ''I want to allist as an ANBU, is it possible?''

Tsunade didn't question why her disciple wanted that. Shaking her head, the Fifth Hokage said: ''No. However, when you turn 14, I can let you join ANBU, I made the same agreement with Sakura and Karin. The three of you will be prepared for such missions when at that time.''

Nodding, Hinata was about to leave but Tsunade interrupted her: ''You're asking because you miss Naruto, right? I know about your little relationship with him, don't force yourself too much, Hinata. I don't know Naruto for long but from what I have observed, he has deep feelings for you but you shouldn't relax, you have a strong rival and that rival is Karin.''

''A-A-Ah, what do you mean? N-Naruto-kun liking me? H-How is that possible?'' Hinata said in a mosquito-like voice while flushing, her face red as an apple.

Chuckling at her reaction, Tsunade let the girl leave before her face turned serious as she looked far away in the distance. Somehow, the image of Jiraiya appeared in her mind before she shook her head: 'What has gotten to my mind? Thinking of that pervert right now...'

Unknown to Tsunade, a blush crept over her face.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

81