95. Akatsuki in Action! [3]
3.3k 3 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: This is a continuation to the chapter 'Akatsuki in Action! [2]']

'I need to train... harder! I can't stay weak forever, I need to be by Naruto-kun side!' A female teenager with red-colored hair thought to herself at one of Konoha's Training. Needless to say, she is Karin Uzumaki, the biggest female pervert of the Shinobi World.

Her whole body was drenched with sweat, some would say it was a bad thing to be seen in a girl but she didn't really care. Karin was training for a reason, for something, for someone.

'He didn't let me follow because it would be dangerous for me, because I'm weak! If I was stronger... if just I was stronger!' Karin thought to herself, the disappointment was directed to nothing but herself.

At this moment, golden-colored chains left the back of her body. The most powerful trait of an Uzumaki if you don't consider their enormous Chakra - Adamantine Sealing Chains.

Konohagakure, Uchiha Estate.

''Oto-san, Oto-san, can't you train me a bit?!'' Sasuke asked while looking towards his father.

'Looking' towards Sasuke, Fugaku chuckled a bit at the teenager's question that seemed more like he was pleading. Standing up, he said: ''Why wouldn't I? I can't let you be weaker than Naruto, can I? Come!''

Sasuke smirked before he said and rushing forward: ''I guess you can't, Oto-san!''

...

''Tsunade-sensei, why do I have to learn this? So boring!'' A pink-haired teenager muttered in annoyance. Hearing what she said, Tsunade punched Sakura's head.

Sighing while massaging her forehead, Tsunade said: ''In the academy, you learn the basics, with these basics, you learn complicated things. The same thing is applied to the Medical Field, stop complaining and start learning or do you want to be behind Karin in that part?''

It was unknown the reason but Karin could absorb all Medical Knowledge, be the theory or application almost immediately. Tsunade just guessed that it was because of her extremely pure Uzumaki bloodline, the blonde woman was just waiting till the moment all of her disciples catch up in the Medical Field before going to the next part of their training.

''Yes, Tsunade-sensei!'' Sakura said while Hinata just nodded at Tsunade's words, resuming her training.

...

Kakashi stood in one of the training fields along with a black-haired teenager before saying: ''I'll teach you a similar yet different Jutsu today. It is called Lightning Cutter aka Raikiri.''

With that said, he raised his right hand slightly as Lightning gathered, taking a deep blue coloration. The black-haired teenager deadpanned: ''Isn't that the same as the Chidori, Kakashi-sensei?''

''Stop complaining, Hensuke. The Raikiri is very different from the Chidori, take notice of the color change, the blue is way deeper and there is Shape Manipulation involved, to put it bluntly... this is an evolved version of the Chidori.'' Kakashi said before giving a light chop to Hensuke's head with his left hand. [1]

''Oi, that hurt!'' Hensuke said but Kakashi, as always, didn't care.

''Resume the training, brat.'' The white-haired man said indifferently as Hensuke nodded before saying: ''Yes, Kakashi-sensei!''

As Hensuke resumed the training, Kakashi sat on a tree branch and as he looked towards the black-haired teenager, the figure of someone familiar seemed to overlap with the teenager's own. Sighing, the white-haired man thought to himself: 'Obito... He reminds me of you, an airhead, annoying and so on. The two of you would probably be friends if you were still here.'

'And Naruto... just two more years and we'll be together again. Ah, the days are so boring when my cute otouto isn't here, sigh, sigh...' Kakashi sighed twice inside his mind.

Meanwhile, the 'Toad' Group had already completed their 'Infiltration and Assassination' mission and gotten their rewards. After taking another mission and leaving, no one dared to follow them, the strength of someone able to finish such mission wasn't a group they dared to 'hunt'.

At the highest floor of the [Bounties and Missions] building, a man with black-colored hair tied in a ponytail and an indifferent expression seemed to look over Naruto. Besides him was a woman, that said: ''Could it be that you're interested in that boy?''

The man shook his head lightly: ''No... I already have plans and he's not included on them.''

''I see, what are our next plans?'' The woman said before adding: ''Jigen-sama.''

...

''Our next missions will be infiltrating on Iwagakure and Kirigakure respectively, we'll use the same plan as before since it worked.'' Jiraiya said while explaining a few more details to both Naruto and Haku.

''Hooo! So I will be able to blast a base of theirs too?!'' Naruto asked excitedly, he seemed really eager to do the same thing once again. Jiraiya facepalmed at his reaction while wondering why his disciple was such a crazy b*stard.

Haku chuckled a bit at Naruto's reaction before he said: ''I think that you will, Fox. I'm excited about going to Kirigakure, Zabuza-sama was always saying that he wanted to make that place a better place for the future shinobi. So that they wouldn't need to do the same cruelty he did.''

''Oh? I didn't know that the bandage creep had such a good heart. Maybe even his villainous-like attitude wasn't his true one, hm? Well, no use thinking about that anymore, we should go, Rabbit.'' Naruto said while patting Haku's shoulder.

Jiraiya couldn't help but smile slightly underneath his mask due to their interactions. Looking far away in the sky, he thought: 'I guess that just like you, I got some good disciples, Sensei. I'll be sure that this time... they'll be the best disciples I ever had.'

Looking over them, he said: ''Let's go, stop wasting time. Like the last time, we'll take the very same amount of time for each mission, meaning that these two missions will take one year and two months. Afterwards, I will take both of you to a very special place where your strength will take a huge leap.''

''More training? Hell yeah!'' Naruto said with a wide smile as both Haku and Jiraiya deadpanned: 'This training maniac, ugh...'

[1] To those that don't remember, Hensuke was taken as a disciple by Kakashi and appeared in the Chuunin Exams.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

83