103. World Trip [1]
2.9k 2 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'This is dangerous, really dangerous! I... I can't move! H-How?!' Black Zetsu panicked despite his dead-serious face. Even though it knows that it can't die due to its connection with Kaguya, the one it was dealing with right now wasn't an ordinary human.

It was a master of Fuuinjutsu.

''Afraid of being sealed, aren't you, Black Zetsu? You see... I have a very peculiar ability and let's just say that I know everything about you.'' Naruto said with a small smile that sent shivers down Black Zetsu non-existent spine.

However, Naruto shook his head: ''Don't worry, I won't seal you. We could also say we have 'all' the 'time' of the world just for the sake of questioning you, how splendid, right?''

''I get you, I really do. Scared that for the first time, you're not in control of your own fate, for someone that manipulated everyone... Including Uchiha Madara, you're acting quite like a coward.''

'Pffft... I have to admit, though it is a coward, it is also very smart. I feel pity for it, meeting someone like me, I just used my 'Eyes of the Time' and knew everything about him. I can even see his thoughts.' Naruto thought to himself while laughing in a loud manner. Nobody would hear them as he had placed a Sound Barrier around, as such, he could 'question' the creature in front of him without nobody bothering them.

''Ah, that's true... If you lie, I'll seal you within an ordinary person and when that person dies, the seal will automatically seal you in a completely new person. It's a new Fuuinjutsu I developed, isn't it really nice? Don't you think it's nice? Nee nee, I really think you will enjoy it, right?!'' Naruto's smile only seemed to widen with every 'question' he sent down Black Zetsu's way.

Naruto nodded at Black Zetsu after 'hearing' its thoughts. His light blue-colored eyes looked deep onto the creature's golden eyes before saying: ''So, let's start with the first question: Why do you call me 'Ashura' reincarnation and Sasuke 'Indra' reincarnation?''

Despite being sure it couldn't be killed, Black Zetsu felt its fate wouldn't be better than death if it lied. Trembling in fear for the first time in its life, it said: ''After the battle with Kaguya Otsutsuki, the Sage of the Six Paths known as Hagoromo Otsutsuki passed the Ninshu onto Ashura after he 'won' the trial set by him. I manipulated Indra and made him an enemy against his own brother.''

''From Ashura, the Senju Clan was originated and from Indra, the Uchiha Clan was originated. I manipulated their rivalry and enmity through countless years, despite that bast- I mean, Hagoromo Otsutsuki knowing of my existence, he can't directly affect the World, only overlook it.''

''As such, he reincarnated the souls of his offspring even up to now, where you are the reincarnation of Ashura and Sasuke Uchiha is the reincarnation of Indra. You know of the rest.'' Black Zetsu stopped talking while looking onto Naruto's eyes, fear embedded deep in his golden eyes.

Naruto put his right hand on his cheek as he pondered for a bit before a battle-hungry smiled appeared over his face. Looking towards Black Zetsu, he asked: ''Say... In a battle between Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama together versus me, who would win?''

It sounded arrogant as he asked the battle between not only Uchiha Madara against him but the two legends - Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama fighting together against him. However... Black Zetsu didn't hesitate before saying: ''You.''

Looking over Black Zetsu's thoughts, Naruto nodded as he knew that the outcome could only be this. Knowing it from that creature itself brought a smile to his face, in the past two years, his powers had taken such a high leap that Naruto really didn't know the limit of his own strength.

''I'm still weaker than your 'mother', though... Kaguya Otsutsuki did hold the entire world's Chakra accumulated only to herself, that Ten Tails form, too. It's very impressive, in a short time, unless specials means are used, I wouldn't be able to defeat her.'' Naruto said with a small smile.

''If I had to guess, there are two ways to awaken the 'Ashura' chakra inside me and instantly boost my strength. One of them would need me to be stronger than Hagoromo himself while the other... It would need Hagoromo to awaken the 'Ashura' chakra inside me, but that... I don't think he would do that unless in special circumstances.''

Sighing, Naruto waved his hands as Black Zetsu felt the control of his body was back, however, he stood there. Looking towards the creature in front of him, Naruto said with a small smile: ''Don't worry, you can go now. I won't interfere in whatever plans you have but if you come even near someone that I care, you won't be sealed...''

''You'll be killed.''

...

''Sup, Spacy Old Man! Guess who's back, it's me, Dio! I mean, it's me, Naruto!'' The blonde youngster said while chuckling a bit.

'How does he even know who's Dio?' Space-Time thought to itself while remembering a man that it is somewhat familiar. Shaking its non-existent head, it said: ''You don't stop bothering me, do you?''

''Nope. Anyway, I have a reason to come today! You see, I have reached a 'limit' that I can't surpass anytime soon and knowing that a really badass opponent will come and that she can clap my ass, I don't feel that comfortable.''

''So you're afraid?''

Naruto shook his head before he said: "'You know that it's not that. I'm just finding an excuse for you to teach me the Art of doing a Trip to another World. I discovered already how to do that but I have no idea what world I'll go.''

''You don't think there is a sign saying 'This world is called something' just so that you know where you're going, right? Most trips you do will be random and you'll need to save the Space-Time coordinates to go there again, I'm sure you've noticed that on your world? I know that a curious brat like you noticed it.''

''...I didn't think there was a sign saying that, how did that even came to your mind? Actually, nevermind, I don't want to know that. Anyway, I noticed it but I was curious if  the friendly neighborhood Spacy Old Man would send me to a good world where I can get some military strength and also strengthen myself.'' Naruto said while averting Space-Time's non-existent eyes continuously.

''Brat, you're extremely shameless but fine. I was planning to delete that timeline as it was one where the World's Chosen would be accidentally killed in a specific part of the time. You'll have all required information sent to your mind, now, go away.''

Before Naruto could say 'sh*t' and curse that crazy old man, he felt his body being forcefully pulled.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

76