104. World Trip [2]
3.1k 10 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Spacy Old Man... you're a complete *sshole. Well, at least now I know how to go back home.' Naruto thought to himself before a clone appeared next to his side. As the clone appeared, a portal was opened and he entered it.

'Can't leave my Village without a Clone.'

Looking around, Naruto started to 'look' onto the new memories that appeared out of nowhere: 'What a strange world... That thing they call Mana is very similar to Natural Energy but way easier to access. Also... grimoires?'

However, Naruto frowned as soon as he realized that strange energy. He guessed that since he's someone from a completely different world, he wouldn't be able to absorb it.

'But trying wouldn't hurt, would it?' Naruto thought, since he could actually feel 'Mana' and see it with his own eyes, it could only mean two things. One: His eyes have a pretty good ability and Two: He can absorb it.

Guessing that it could pretty much similar to his own world, Naruto just tried to will the 'Mana' to move near him. Surprisingly (for Naruto), the Mana simply entered his abdomen and then, more and more Mana started to be absorbed for a long time.

Naruto: '...Damn.'

Something that really surprised Naruto happened, at first, the Mana kept being absorbed before stopping right at the same amount of Chakra he has. Then, the Mana simply started to fuse with his Chakra.

One could say that even if you had an enormous amount of Chakra, it didn't mean strength. However, what just happened essentially boosted Naruto's strength by a few times, even so... the blonde teenager couldn't feel the Ashura chakra inside him, meaning he was still weaker than Hagoromo.

'Tsk.'

Playing a bit with Mana while manipulating it, Naruto thought to himself: 'Mana... What an incredible energy, as soon as it fused with my Chakra, I don't need to absorb from the surrounding anymore. As soon as I produce my Chakra, it'll produce the fusion of both directly!'

'Also... It removed the limitation that Chakra has. Despite being a very powerful energy, it has many limitations and that is its manipulation, now that Mana has fused with my Chakra, any weaknesses from both energies were completely bullied. I have the best qualities of each energy!'

Pondering for a bit, Naruto didn't even notice or rather... chose to ignore the powerful signatures coming towards him: ''You, the blond one! State your name and where you come from!''

Pointing to himself, Naruto asked while blinking his eyes innocently: ''Me? Uh... My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I come from a very distant place. I just remember being in a boat with my family when... it broke down because of a big wave.''

A short man with a light golden-colored hair seemed to warp through light as he appeared right in front of Naruto: 'He's fast... This speed is very high, he's faster than Light, really incredible. What a fascinating world!'

That man smiled lightly before he extended his hand while saying: ''Nice to meet you, Naruto Uzumaki. I'm Lumiere Silvamillion Clover, you seem quite lost, anyway... Do you have any interesting magic?''

At the end of his speech, Lumiere's eyes seemed to glow in excitement.

Naruto didn't dislike the man's attitude at all, he was in the memories implanted by Space-Time itself. Scratching the back of his head, Naruto said: ''I don't know my Magic yet because I didn't get a Grimoire yet and also because I had never practiced with Mana before. I'm 15, by the way.''

''Oooh! So you have to discover your Magic? That's amazing, come, follow me! I'll bring you to a Grimoire tower!'' Lumiere said in a very carefree tone, much to Naruto's surprise.

The guards that came alongside Lumiere frowned before they said while bowing respectfully: ''Your Highness, please think a bit more about this! He's a foreigner, what if that was a plan of an enemy Kingdom?!''

''Don't worry about that, I can feel that he doesn't have even a bit of ill-intent towards me or even you, that just disrespected him. He'll come with me, do you have any objection?'' The light golden-haired man said while looking towards the guards by the side of his eyes.

''N-No, we don't, My Prince.''

...

After they were alone, Lumiere smiled lightly before he said: ''So, Naruto-san, can you tell me more about the place you come from? I'm sure it's probably outside this continent, I'm really curious, what kind of interesting magics awaits outside our continent?!''

'What a carefree but curious personality.' Naruto noted before saying: ''Well, my Tribe lived secluded from others because of our powerful traits, we believe in something called 'Chakra' and very few of us can use it, an energy similar to Mana.''

''Ooooh! So this is why you had never trained with Mana before? You were training in your tribe's special energy? I had never heard of such tribe but I have to admit, this sounds really incredible!'' Lumiere said with sparkles inside his eyes. Somehow, the man reminded Naruto of his young disciple and... younger brother, Konohamaru.

Naruto chuckled at the man's speech, Lumiere really is an interesting person, the blonde teenager noted. Looking towards the Clover's Prince, Naruto said: ''What about your magic? I saw what you did previously, you just warped through Light to come in a speed faster than light, this is really amazing. So, can you limit your speed when warping through Light?''

Nodding at Naruto's words, Lumiere said with a somewhat proud smile: ''Yeah, as long as I regulate the amount of Mana used, I can decide the speed. Warping through Light is basically letting the Light guide me through it, if I want, I can even go at an ordinary running speed.''

''Well, it seems that our talk was so interesting that we didn't even notice we already got to the Grimoire Tower, haha... Let's go, today is not a Grimoire Acceptance Ceremony so it'll be just you, go there and let the Grimoire choose you.''

Before Naruto could step inside the Grimoire Tower in order to receive his own, a black-whitish Grimoire with four leaves that seemed to appear from nowhere slowly floated in front of him. A powerful presence burst out of the Grimoire as black and white particles flickered around it, appearing and disappearing continuously in a sequenceless manner.

The words 'Space-Time Grimoire' slowly appeared onto Naruto's mind as he held the grimoire for the first time.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

71