113. Pain [1]
2.6k 4 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the bodies of the two Elders were found, chaos spread through Konohagakure as not only hundreds of villagers died but also the two Elders. It was a state of complete chaos and Tsunade was having a huge headache.

But in the depths of her heart, a seed of happiness started to blossom. These two Elders could be considered Konoha's cancer, she didn't really care about their deaths, the only important thing was to calm down the Villagers.

Looking towards seemingly nowhere, Tsunade muttered: ''Call Raion and Iriko over, I'll require their assistance in this case.'' [1]

A few moments later, two female ANBU appeared in front of Tsunade. One has long purple-colored hair using a lion-like mask and the other has a medium-sized pink-colored hair using a slug-like mask.

''Yes, Lady Tsunade?'' They said in unison, as if they had trained to say in sync beforehand.

Tsunade looked towards them for a few seconds before waving her hands as a scroll disappeared in a puff of smoke, the mutilated bodies of Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado appeared. The two ANBU flinched lightly because such a scene was rare even for them.

''Right now, I'm busy dealing with paperwork and thinking of ways to calm down the Villages and the Village's higher-ups. This is really complicated, sigh... Anyway, I require both of you to analyze what caused these wounds and the complexity of what caused it.'' Tsunade said while massaging her forehead as if to calm down her headache while sighing lightly.

'Raion' and 'Iriko' looked towards each other before nodding and picking the dead bodies. In an instant, both of them flickered away under Tsunade's eyes: 'This can be considered a test to the two of you. If you can identify the kind of wound and what happened on their insides, you'll have passed it, Hinata and Sakura.'

'There'll have a Meeting where the Six Kages will talk about Akatsuki really soon, their threat has arrived to a level where it requires all Villages to unite.' Tsunade thought with narrowed eyes.

At this moment, an ANBU flickered inside the Hokage's Office with a toad at the top of his/her head. After leaving the Toad here, the ANBU left as Tsunade said while raising her eyebrows: ''Hm? What brings you here, Fukasaku?''

Fukasaku looked towards Tsunade before saying: ''I didn't come here to take much time, Naruto asked me to deliver you this.''

Soon after Fukasaku said this, he handed a letter to Tsunade. Then, he disappeared with a puff of smoke.

Opening the letter, she started to read 'Yo, Hag Sannin! It's me, your dear Naruto!'

'First of all... Before this news are spread throughout the world, I felt a need to say this to you. Ero Sennin died.' Reading that part, Tsunade felt her heart crumbling as if a huge weight fell upon them.

However, she felt relieved after reading the next part: 'However, you mustn't worry! These are fake news, yes. Basically, there are enemies which will require Ero Sennin to infiltrate with another identity, to that, he faked his death by fighting against Pain, the leader of Akatsuki.'

'Overall, don't need to worry about that, soon enough, he'll visit you. Don't forget to give him tons of kisses, I know you like him, heh.' Tsunade's fist clenched so hard that cracking sounds were heard.

'Don't talk about this to anyone, I'll be watching you! From the Nanadaime Uzukage, Naruto Uzumaki.' After she finished reading, it was as if supernatural beings interfered as the paper burned to nothingness.

Meanwhile, the one that made her feel like punching the air in anger was walking in a seemingly aimless manner. Naruto suddenly sneezed while thinking to himself with a confused expression: 'Is someone wishing me to die? Nah, that's not possible.'

Naruto then started humming lightly as he went to meet with an old friend, he was in a nameless Village where a certain man was living. He stopped in front of a certain house before yelling: ''Heeey! It's the pizza!''

Inside the house was Danzo, the cancer of Konohagakure and also an Akatsuki member, that was what he called 'day off'. Hearing what Naruto said, he was confused but soon, he felt extreme danger before quickly flickering out of the house.

Boooom!

The Sharingan Hunter felt cold sweat dripping down his forehead after seeing a blonde youngster punching his house out of existence. The force behind Naruto's punch was so strong that it decimated the entire house.

Laughing lightly after feeling the strength of his punch, Naruto thought to himself while looking towards Danzo: 'Hm... My strength has improved by many times compared to before but I didn't have time to test. To think that even a random punch punched that house out of existence, good vibes.'

'Nice punch, Kit! You've grown quite a bit in strength after going to that strange world. Even I could feel that my strength has grown after coming in contact with that 'Mana', still... You're a monster of your own.' Kurama said while laughing loudly inside his mindscape.

Naruto: '...You're so loud, Kuu-san.'

Kurama: '...That's bullying.'

Danzo stared at Naruto cautiously after seeing he seemed to enter a daze, however, he didn't choose to attack. The man knew that the best he could do right now was to run.

And so he tried... To no avail.

''I can't m-move?!'' Danzo exclaimed in fear before feeling that he couldn't even mobilize his Chakra. Looking towards Naruto, he felt a deep sense of regret, he regretted not killing Naruto when he had chance.

Unknown to Danzo, that chance disappeared over a decade ago because if he tried while Naruto was with Kakashi, he had no chance.

Sensing Danzo's trying to resist his Spatial Lock or how he liked to name that move, Naruto raised his eyebrows. Looking towards the Sharingan Hunter, he said in an amused tone: ''Don't try to resist, Danzo. Don't you know I'm talking to Kuu-san right now? That's pretty rude!''

''Let's see... As punishment for interrupting our talk, I'll just take an arm.'' Naruto said with a short smile before waving his hands as the Space around him distorted and went forward. It was what Naruto liked to call 'Spatial Slash', basically manipulating the Space around to take the form of a blade and... slash forward.

A scream of pain rang in his ears as Danzo's arms, which contained many Sharingan, flew away.

[1] Raion means 'Lion' which is a reference to Hinata's Twin Lion Fist while Iriko means 'Slug' which is a reference to Sakura, who uses the Slug Summoning Technique and her Healing Techniques.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

63