117. Six Kage’s Meeting [1]
2.6k 2 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The news of the Akatsuki attacking Uzushiogakure reverberated throughout the entire world like fire spread through gasoline. The World experienced for the first time the might of Uzushiogakure after knowing the crushing defeat that the Akatsuki's Leader suffered in their hands.

One had to know that no one who fought against Pain came out alive and yet, that very same man was killed in such a crushing manner. The reason most Villages knew this news wasn't fake is that they got it from Kurogakure itself.

As for how Kurogakure had this information... It was simple, Naruto gave it to them after visiting it with his alias, he even became a VIP inside there (though Naruto doesn't know what being a VIP in the underground forces means).

'I guess it's time to open Uzushiogakure for all, I'll open a single path where civilians who want to join Kurogakure.' Naruto thought to himself while taking out a paper and starting to write. Something Naruto learnt to do to bamboozle time was to pretend he was going to do anything with the intention to do so and then, using Touch of Time.

Boom, the paperwork is filled.

Naruto felt like crying the first time he discovered that: 'That reminds me I should make a Council so that they can deal with the things from civilians and so on.'

Standing up, Naruto looked over the entire Uzushiogakure before a smile appeared on his face, it made him proud every time he knew the one to re-build it was him. It was one of the few reasons Naruto could say he was being himself.

Then, Naruto shook his head before teleporting to the Orphanage where the Chinoike clansmen were training orphans of war. He was just silently staring as the orphans trained before one of them noticed him: ''It's Big brother Naruto! Everyone, Big brother Naruto came to visit us again!''

''Oooooh! Big brother Naruto, are you going to teach us something this time? Like the last time, you taught us how to walk on the trees?!'' A short orphan asked Naruto, behind him were tens of orphans. All had happy smiles while looking towards Naruto.

It didn't matter their age, they all respected Naruto and thought of him as their own big brother. Patting the head of an 8-year-old orphan, he said: ''No, this time I just came to see how you all are doing. I must say that I'm proud of you all, I can see that many of you have increased your Chakra Reserves tremendously!''

''Aw, I thought you were going to teach us something this time... Anyway, see? We are progressing really well, we are geniuses!'' That short fella boasted as the ones behind him laughed. Naruto also let out a light chuckle before saying: ''Yes, I see. Now back to the training, brat.''

The orphans of war grudgingly went back to train while feeling bad that Naruto wasn't going to pass more time with them. One of the Chinoike clansmen responsible for their training went and greeted Naruto respectfully: ''Hello, Nanadaime-sama. After they heard more of what you did against the Akatsuki's leader, they trained even harder. You're a figure of respect and admiration to them.''

''Mm. Thanks for the efforts you and your clansmen are doing to train them, I know that they're all hard-working but without proper guidance, they wouldn't be as strong as they're right now.'' Naruto patted the Chinoike clansman in the shoulder before disappearing.

He appeared in the rooftop of the Ninja Academy, as of now, only the children of the Uzumaki Clan and Chinoike Clan were attending because there were no civilians yet. Naruto nodded after seeing how they were being instructed and the lessons being passed down to them before appearing in the Elf Tribe.

The anomaly known as the Grimoire Tower was gradually accepted by all Clans of his Village. At the same time, Naruto accepted Elves in the ANBU as they wanted to serve under him and help with the Village.

Patry was the one to greet him as soon as he entered the Elven Compound as he said teasingly: ''Naruto-san, you're here! I almost thought you had forgotten us given you're busy as the Uzukage.''

The Elves had also adapted to this new world after Naruto taught them everything about it, they were also quick learners. In the small amount of time they came to this world, they learned everything necessary.

''Ehhh... I didn't forget to come here at all because I was busy or something...'' Naruto said while avoiding Patry's gaze. [A/N: Wasn't me forgetting or sth too... Heh]

Patry: ''You! You suck at lying!''

Every time the two of them talked, Patry would remind him immensely of both Licht and Lumiere. It also surprised Naruto that Patry ended up awakening a Four-leaf Grimoire of the Light Element.

''I heard that after you awakened the Four-leaf Grimoire of the Light Element, you were accepted as the Elven Tribe's leader, how is that doing? Nice to be the top-dog?'' Naruto said as they walked through the enormous Elven Compound.

Smiling lightly, Patry said while looking towards the endless sky: ''It's nice, every time I hold my Grimoire, I can feel that it chose me to pass Licht-san's legacy forward. I'm doing my best so that I can be the one that all Elves can look up to and know that the peace between races Lich-san fought for... Is possible.''

Naruto looked towards Patry before smiling and patting his shoulder: ''You don't need to worry about that. You know, Lumiere was always talking about how the peace was more and more near, now that I think about it... He was correct because under your leadership, that peace will certainly happen.''

Saying no more, Naruto teleported back to his Office. At that same moment, an ANBU with dark grey-colored lines on his mask appeared in front of him and left a letter before flickering away.

The letter was beautifully made with golden-coloured engravings that wrote Kage's Meeting. Naruto opened it and read it briefly before turning it to ashes: 'Six Kage's Meetings, eh? Seems boring... But as a generous person, I'll grant them the honour of having me there.'

With these boastful thoughts, Naruto went to talk with his older brother for a bit before going to sleep after noticing the already dark sky.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

64