118. Six Kage’s Meeting [2]
2.6k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Konohagakure - Hokage's Office.

Tsunade was doing all boring paperwork as always since she was the Hokage and her Council Members did zero to none things to help her. She felt like breaking the entire Hokage's Office just for the sake of rebuilding it.

That's just how bored she is.

''Sucks to be you, can't even do the paperwork.'' Naruto's voice rang from the window as he sat there, looking at her from the side of his eyes.

Looking at him while feeling annoyed, Tsunade said: ''Isn't it enough for you to keep scaring me by appearing all of sudden... You have to come from the window, we have a door, damn it!''

Raising his hands as a sign of defeat, Naruto said: ''Meh. You're kinda... um... boring.''

''...''

Clenching her fists so hard that cracking sounds were heard, Tsunade looked towards Naruto, who said: ''Wow wow wow, calm down! Being serious, I came here to ask you something.''

''Say it and stop making me lose time. The Uzukage's robe is kinda good by the way, first time seeing it.'' Tsunade said while raising an eyebrow.

''I know right? I made it personally, of course it is great! Wait, focus! I came here to ask you what is the purpose of the Six Kage's Meeting. I mean, I don't even know what is the reason for it nor why I was invited.''

''Don't Kumogakure, Iwagakure and Kirigakure have shame at all? They destroyed Uzushiogakure once but now, they're inviting me, the Uzukage, to the Six Kage's Meeting?'' Naruto had to admit... he was a bit annoyed at what they did.

Remembering he did quite some damage to Kumogakure by killing their Council Members and one of their bases, he felt better.

Tsunade sighed, knowing why he was angry and that he had a reason to it: ''I know that you hold a grudge against them because of that but different times require different solutions. You know personally that Akatsuki is dangerous, they're capturing the Tailed Beasts for some reason, they had gotten so strong that it'll need the Six Kage's to talk and decide what they'll do.''

'Akatsuki, hm? In my opinion, they're just an agglomeration of strong dudes but they're not that strong. But... I'll join the fun since from Black Zetsu's memories, they planned to do something called Infinite Tsukuyomi and that will probably trigger a war.' Naruto thought while narrowing his light blue-colored eyes.

Then, he concluded: 'Never once would a war be of a single person against the whole world. If that does happen, peace is highly possible as the Great Nations would understand and at the end of the war... Be at peace, all together.'

Naruto held a grudge against Three of the Five Great Nations? Yes, he did. However, he remembered that Jiraiya, his master, was someone who longed for peace for decades.

He wasn't different. After experiencing how peaceful and nice things were for the ones living inside Uzushiogakure, Naruto started to think it would be great to have peace for a few decades within all nations.

Even if not for centuries, it would be worth it.

''They did such things to Uzushiogakure, however... This is in the past, you can't hold a grudge anymore. I hope that at least you don't go insulting them after getting to Land of Iron, we will go there for diplomatic discussions.'' Tsunade said while emphasizing the fact he shouldn't insult others.

''Eh... I don't know what you mean. Do you really think I would insult them?''

''Yes.''

''...''

Giving a look to Tsunade that said 'I hate you', Naruto teleported away. Honestly, he didn't know what to do for today and there would still have three months since the Six Kage's Meetings is hosted within Land of Iron.

Remembering something, Naruto smiled mischievously before teleporting behind Hyuuga Hiashi. Taking a deep breath, he yelled: ''YO!''

''Eeeeeek!'' Hiashi yelled as he jumped in fright. Turning around, he felt his face going red from anger as he shouted: ''You braaaaat! Can't you stop doing this for once? You always keep scaring me, why?!"

''Ah... You see, father-in-law, it's just that you get frightened every single time I do it and jump in fright. It's like you're asking me to scare you, you know?'' Naruto said while laughing mischeviously.

Hiashi's eyebrows twitched continuously before he took a deep breath and said: ''I'm not your father-in-law, brat. Please, for the sake of the Sage of Six Paths, stop scaring me!''

''Why would I do anything for a dead man? Anyway, you're my father-in-law, Hinata has already agreed to it and all. This means we're family now, old man!''

''Wait... WHAT?!''

Flashback - Two years or so ago. [A/N: And the scene which was made a secret of two and half years ago where Naruto went to talk with Hinata is finally revealed!]

Naruto approached Hinata under the stare of Hiashi, who was looking at him with a death glare.

With every step, his heart would skip a beat and keep going several miles per second. As he approached Hinata, her face became a deep shade of red while steam came out of her head: 'Wow... This is some new level of shyness.'

''U-Um... Why did you come h-here, N-Naruto-kun?'' Hinata said in a mosquito-like voice, the red-colored shade that overtook her skin seemed to deepen a bit.

Naruto's head came closer and closer to hers as Hiashi felt like going there, however, after seeing that Naruto went to say something on his daughter's ears, he calmed down.

Feeling the warm breath of Naruto on her ears, Hinata almost fell unconscious but her consciousness came back after hearing Naruto's soft and gentle voice reverberating through her mind: ''Hinata... I'm leaving but before I do, I wanted to say you something...''

''...I love you.''

At this moment, Hiashi suddenly felt that his eyesight blurred as he couldn't see them anymore. This was all Naruto's actions to block his eyesight, taking hold of the opportunity, he hugged Hinata as they enjoyed the warmth of each other just like that.

'You can do it, Naruto... You never feared anyone, you didn't fear killing or to torture. You won't fear to take the next step as well!' Naruto thought, as if reassuring himself.

As he slowly pulled himself out of Hinata's grasp, the blue-purplish-haired girl felt as if there was a void in her heat. Suddenly, Naruto's head approached her own as...

Their lips touched each other.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

59