Lesson Four Chapter Twenty-Seven – The Trump Card
66 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow! It sounds to me like the gauntlet has been thrown down! It would seem Yuki has some sort of trump card to use against Leviathan! Perhaps now would be a good time to check in with our color commentator. Satan, what do you think this could be about?” Asmodeus' eyes were wide in interest as he spoke to Satan with a curious expression.

 

   “Well, it’s not at all surprising that Yuki would come into this with a secret weapon. It seems that the advice I gave is about to pay some dividends. Excellent.” Satan had a sly smirk on his face as he spoke to Asmodeus.

 

  “Just a minute… Satan, are you telling us that you provided aid to Yuki? How very wicked of you! I suppose this would be a good time to get your take on this as well, Beel.” Asmodeus looked over to a still eating Beel who seemed to have finished the burgers and was about to eat something else soon.

 

  “If you want to hear what I have to say, it’s going to cost you. Let’s say one extra-large bowl of katsudon and some miso soup to go along with that.” Beel started to drool as he imagined the food he was talking about.

 

  “OK, whose idea was it to invite Beel to this, huh?! He’s done nothing but eating this entire time!” Asmodeus' expression grew irritated as he looked at Beel but he quickly composed himself.

 

  “...In any event, if Yuki really does have a secret weapon, it could mean something that will make winning against Leviathan possible! Perhaps we should hear what Yuki’s opponent thinks about this. Tell me, Levi, what’s running through your head right now?!” Asmodeus looked over to Levi who hadn’t said anything after Mammon told me to take out the trump card.

 

  “ROFLMAO! Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!” Levi was completely laughing at me in text form and I kind of got pissed at that. I am going to knock him on the ass with my trump card!

 

  “Right… I have absolutely no idea what you’re saying! But clearly, you don’t see this as a threat… Got it! So, what could this trump card of Yuki be?! Let’s find out…!” Asmodeus and everyone else in the room looked at me with interest.

 

  With that, I took out the pendant Solomon loaned me. It’s in the shape of a single wing. I was kind of surprised Solomon loaned me this since from what I researched about it this was hard to get.

 

  “W...wait a minute, is that…?! I don’t believe it! It’s the Lord of Corruption’s lost wing pendant-the platinum version! That’s incredibly, incredibly rare… It’s legendary! H-How did you get that….?! That pendant was only sold in extremely limited quantities to commemorate the release of Volume 1. It’s a veritable TREASURE! Any TSL fan would KILL for that. GAH! I...I can’t bear to look at it! It’s just…. too… beautiful….!” Levi was shaking as he closed his eyes and looked away from the pendant in my hand. I felt pleased I managed to shake up his confidence with this rare pendant. But I would be lying if I wasn’t nervous I would accidentally drop it. My hand is rather sweaty right now.

 

  “Huh, so it’s really that special? Well, I guess Solomon is really as big of a TSL fan as he claims. How about that.” Mammon looked surprised that Solomon TSL pendant helped us out. I wonder if Solomon is interested in other anime as well….?

 

  “All right, um… Okay, I suppose that settles who the true TSL nerd is…” Asmodeus looked confused as he said this, not understanding what was happening.

 

  “I won’t stand for this. All you did was stay up one-night marathoning the DVDs. The idea that someone like YOU could actually be a bigger TSL fan than me, it’s…” I felt fear slowly spread throughout my body as Levi's eyes were looking at me in a way that I didn’t like at all. I was slowly backing away from him.

 

  “Wh-Whoa, calm down there, Levi…!” Mammon nervously spoke up to the fuming Levi as he made his way toward me with a dark look in his eyes.

 

  “No…. no, I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIIIIS!” Levi shouted this and he was surrounded by a dark mist as his appearance started to change. He was no longer wearing the RAD school uniform as it was replaced with a black halved side-zipped hoodie with a purple underside. It was decorated with droplet patterns in several areas. He also was wearing a tight-fitting shirt with white and gold accented clip-on suspenders attached to fashionable patterned pants that matched with his…. TAIL?! He also had dark branched coral-like horns that curl upward and diamonds visible on the right side of his neck.  Levi was looking at me with killing intent in his eyes.

  “Uh-oh…! Yuki, run! Get out of here!” Mammon's voice broke me out of frozen fear I was stuck in for a minute. I was shaking as I tried to back away from Levi and I could feel countless emotions going through me at this moment.

 

  “M-Mammon, help!” I knew it was stupid but I was scared and I was hoping that he liked me a little bit that he would save me from this situation I was in.

 

  “Hold on! I’m comin’... Wh… D’AAAAH! Beel, you idiot! What’s the big idea drippin’ ice cream all over the floor?! You made me slip! Yuki! … Dammit, I’m not gonna make it in time…!” Mammon fell to the group from the ice cream Beel was eating and I knew that I may die…

 

  I tried to move my body to run away but I ended up tripping over my feet badly and end up hurting my ankle. I was forced to crawl away backward from an angry Levi who was closing in on me. I really can’t believe I will die today… I guess that I will be seeing dad before mom… What shitty luck I have… I didn’t want to watch as I die so I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the pain to appear.

 

  “...That’s enough.” I heard a familiar voice call out and I slowly open my eyes to see who was in front of me and I felt surprised when I saw it was Lucifer. 


Hello and here the first chapter for lesson four! I am getting close to being able to write that scene with Beel and Mammon which is super exciting for me! Even though I am excited I am kind of in pain... Yeah, my knee fucking decided to be a bitch and almost break on me. Now I have pain in my knee. Well just have to sleep it off. Well that all I have to say for now and I am going to head on out now. I hope this character was enjoyable for you and that you are healthy and safe! Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

 

4